Lets do some brainstorming

Yes I believe the end picture is going the be like tree of life,thats what I have in mind

1 Like

If it should make it faster… then you should charge it when they’re opened. The same way we charge an item in a spell. Then use it to re-call that state.

The same way hand gestures are used to recall gnosis or trance. There’s a book called “Instant magick” about how to implement this technique. The same method can be used with this sigil.

2 Likes

I will look at that,thanks man.

1 Like

chakstar

3 Likes

I have 2 ideas but i need to think about it properly and tonight i will draw them and see if it will be useful… I know many people who done sigil for chakra opening and it worked, i created one for myself 2 years ago so i think you have great idea …

2 Likes

Thats beautiful :ok_hand:

1 Like

Maybe combine the ones with similar colors … so you would only have 4 instead of 7

1 Like

Tree of life like you mean ?

1 Like

i will create one sign for all 7 … i have that picture in my mind already so :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Scratch that… Dremora will create one sign for all 7

Problem solved :v:

2 Likes

Why not make sigils for those qualities of the chakra’s that you wish to obtain / strengthen within yourself, and place those in the rays, and place your own personal seal in the center?

1 Like

I still might look for what each chakra stands for,then look for their hebrew counterparts

1 Like

I was thinking of that but I dont have a seal for myself,I can make one I guess

As for Hebrew counterparts: check out the Middle Pillar Ritual.

1 Like

I did that many times and its a very energizing ritual :+1:

You could, but you shouldn’t force yourself to come uo with something just because it’s cool. Your personal Seal will come to you on it’s own eventually.

1 Like

Thanks,it all comes with patience and time ,you are right,I just wanted maybe I could get faster there.

1 Like

you can … but that sigils needs more thinking… lol honestly that picture of 7chakras in one sign just came up in my mind automaticly so i am praying to Svarog it is not only my artistic imagination…

2 Likes