Lets do some brainstorming

So,I have created this

Its not the finest art of the work,nor it is the most powerful thing ever created,but if we work together we can make it better :ok_hand:
All kinds of ideas are allowed,but I need the help mostly on the blank lines which connects it with the center.

2 Likes

Super :grinning: I’m ready when you are… let me get some coffee first :coffee: then we start working on it. I have until midnight for my ritual so let’s do this :+1:

2 Likes

Yessss
@Dremora Imma need you here chief.

1 Like

So, I am going to watch this. Taking notes! :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Your master is here :v:t2: hmm i really like what you created

2 Likes

I might change this topic into my journal also.

1 Like

Its funny tho :joy: we always post only memes and shits …never worked together on something serious before :joy::v:t2:

1 Like

Well,its quality time now,but we need the wise man here.

1 Like

Do you need ‘stuff’ to fill them up or do you want it to look tighter?

1 Like

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/56898463.jpg

2 Likes

I need this sigil to be potent :slightly_smiling_face:

Than fill the blank lines up with seals or sigils. I’ll start making a tighter looking ‘blank’ version for now, if I have your permission.

1 Like

Of course you can go ahead :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s the purpose?

Lock people via the chakra system into the black circle? :laughing:

Srsly though what is it for?

4 Likes

Well I am going to enchance my chakra work/open them faster if its possible :grin:

1 Like

And other people? :smiley:

2 Likes

Stop making me nervous maam :joy:

2 Likes

Just curious what it does! :smiley:

1 Like

When I will look at this,it should open my chakras faster,that was the reason,but I thought maybe if I can fill the blanks with meanings,it would become more than just a stupid picture :smile:

How you usually do that? I guess you meditate on each one and visualize it opened… in this case the sigil would represent a path for you to work on or follow.

I’m not an expert in Chakras but familiar with the concept in general.
You could add a symbol for each meditation you use for each chakra in the path area :thinking:

2 Likes