Let's Create an Egregore

What about we all put energy into an Egregore we’d call our own? I’ve designed a Rose-Cross sigil for the term “Illuminati”. Maybe if we all charged it (onscreen or in print), we’d manifest a huge Egregore that would work towards our goals.

I’ve already charged mine several times.

3 Likes

I’m down.

But is the Illuminati EVIL??? Nah I’m just joking with you, sounds like a cool idea, at least in theory. I’m pretty usre it wouldn’t take very long for this egregore to form, it just would help if the egregore could be pieced with somewhat streamlined focus, like folks not trying to put too uch variation on it that might not fit with others using it. But hell, for me it wouldn’t be a problem no matter what, so it’s a cool idea for me.

I already got one, might want to choose a different name for yours though as that name has alot of baggage going along with it.

yeah, like primal task and stuff… It can be a nice forum sentinel

It be really cool of it can create copies of itself so it can work for every forum member that call it aid… and there should be an standar procedure for calling him after it is charged

just ideas, I have created small servitors in the past when I first encounter chaos magick but nothing as huge as this

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:5, topic:2212”]yeah, like primal task and stuff… It can be a nice forum sentinel

It be really cool of it can create copies of itself so it can work for every forum member that call it aid… and there should be an standar procedure for calling him after it is charged

just ideas, I have created small servitors in the past when I first encounter chaos magick but nothing as huge as this[/quote]

You don’t need it to make copies of itself, that’d be like saying that Azazel for example would need to copy himself to work with different people at the same time.

thanks for the clarification!!

Give a step by step outline of how you created an egrigore, please.

1 Like

maybe we could all discuss about what kind of egregore we want to have as BALG community and then choose one magus amongst more experienced members, who would do the actual creation of the egregore, and the rest of us do whatever we can bring to the table in a conjoined action to empower it.

1 Like

@defectron

if you already did such a work, can you tell more about it, or post a link of a thread where it was discussed

Group efforts even from a distance with other balg’ers is a very interesting idea. If the entities name is going to be Illuminati, I humbly put forth the idea that its purpose be illumination, discernment, the all-seeing eye of truth. An entity that could be called upon to get closer to “Whats really going on.” Are we really gods or is that just a part of EA’s paradigm? Is there a form of objective reality or is that a flawed idea to begin with? Perhaps we could also use it to keep our main authors in check to keep from being viewed as only cash cows (remember they are doing their best to sell us something, and make a profit.) A devils advocate is needed, an unbiased and powerfully charged entity that can serve as a light tower in the mists of the world… one that could really point out if that next book supposed to teach us those oh so powerful rituals and magical formuale are worth obtaining or simply a marketing strategy put in place by educated gentlemen who really found out what the meaning of money magic is.

1 Like

I bet there can be a better name

anyway, Enlightener, how did you made that image? is really cool

And lets point out some basic ideas and add some more until we’re satisfied and then we can create a new thread with the exact task and skills numered as well as the proceidures needed to get the thing running, what do you guys think?

I’ll just write a handful of general ideas:

-General Protection against entities.

-Communication Egrigore (so we can have better understanding and major information sharing in the forum).

-Happy go Lucky (yeah, good luck for forum members, ie: “woah! a coockie!” or “woah a joint!” or “woaah this precious house has the door open!”).

-Pennis enlargment for guys/Tits growing for the ladies (yeah… I’m totally kidding… for sure).

-Random Gift Giver (In a random day a random member gets an useful, yet random, gift/object… out of the blue!!)

-Multitask Submissive Minion (I’m tempted to learn if such an entity can be programed to be fed with “cruel authoritarian energy”… ie: “DISGUSTING MINION I COMMAND YOU TO BRING ME A GOOD BOOK RIGHT NOW” then proceede to mentally whip or harm the minion, who actually lives with such energy, so everybody win).

-Add your idea here

-and here…

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:10, topic:2212”]@defectron

if you already did such a work, can you tell more about it, or post a link of a thread where it was discussed[/quote]

It’s over here.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/thought-formegregore-beta-testers-wanted/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/thought-formegregore-beta-testers-wanted/[/url]

That particular project of selling those entities has been put on hold for the moment due to my occult teacher advising me to do a couple things before I sell them. But yes thats what I made.

I used the Rose Cross sigil generator:
[url=http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/hwb-sigil.shtml]http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/hwb-sigil.shtml[/url]

I drew the sigil on parchment, then scanned it and digitally enhanced it with a few softwares. The more people believe an entity exists, the more hold the entity has on an astral level.

The term “Illuminati” represents different groups of enlightened or spiritually awaken people such as this one (Illuminati Order/Societas OTO): [url=http://illuminati-order-initiation.angelfire.com/]http://illuminati-order-initiation.angelfire.com/[/url] . We shall also tap into that realm of power.

Why not making a forum linking sigil… anybody familiar with ELLIS? not sure if that is the correct spelling, it’s been a while since I read about the project.

1 Like

It is Icarus, ELLIS is the phonetic of L S (linked sigil).

Linked sigils can be pretty effective, especially when linking them to a material item.

I can’t help but think while reading the multiple tasks and goals they want this egregore to have and to help achieve that it’ll turn out like a huge astral Santa Claus to make everyone’s dreams come true.

Tis the season.

Since th[quote="-TWF-, post:16, topic:2212"]I can’t help but think while reading the multiple tasks and goals they want this egregore to have and to help achieve that it’ll turn out like a huge astral Santa Claus to make everyone’s dreams come true.[/quote]
since this is a primarily lhp forum I better not get a shitload of coal manifest in my life.

no, it was a list of ideas, there should be one or a few I think, the most improtant I think is to keep the forum “clean and clear”

but to be honest, I can’t do an egrigore by myself -I have somehow succes with thought forms (and I’m proud of it, getting better!!!), and should be made by someone with experience, members could participte in feeding process, I’m in for the feeding process if necesary

What do you think about the method released by Konstantinos to create an egregore (ie "summoning spirits for those who read it) ?