Lets call a fucking T-Rex!

So yeah last fall I tried doing a grey alien evocation and things worked out pretty well. Sometime in the near future I think I’m going to try another experiment. How’s about a fucking T-Rex guys?

http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Burrunjor

Now the Burrunjor I suspect is no ordinary animal, not only would it be difficult for something like that to stay undiscovered til the present day but I’m just not sure if austrailia has the ecosystem to support a creature of that size. I suspect that the Burrunjor dinosaurs may be animals that have learned to master the living god state and as such have been able survive all these years , they may not even be native to our timeline. I don’t think this is unique, other animals such as the sasquatch have a definite physical presense as they leave behind hair , fecal matter and other such stuff, but also seem to have mastery of some impressive supernatural abilities. Of course it is also possible the Burrunjor may be some other entity posing as a dinosaur, but one way or another I plan to find out.

Defectron- What you wrote in above points out some good to explore…

have you ever read the book: the Goblin Universe ? (by Ted Holiday and Colin Wilson (Oct 1986)- which seems to be out of print, but I’ve seen it in Libraries I can’t believe I got rid of my copy…

<<< correction edit after below responses… I see that Colin Wilson wrote the intro, vs being a co-author. So its by Holiday, Ted; it seems the only book H, T wrote? >>>

there is another title same name, diff author- mainly for some concepts related to this, just quick, but read-between-thelines)

-most of all for the meaning of the title (sort of a play on Indra’s Net, Emergent properties in the Reflectionis)

as you may be from the part of the world with the Burrunjor, and I’ve been in the part of the world related to the Sasquatch- I’ve wondered about the qualities of Land (desert, vs green-Mountaineous, both vs “City” there seem to be aspects related to sense of Place… as I wouldn’t think of doing a Working outside, per how the land-currents respond, while in a desert sort of area it feels open to that)… this last part was just the start of a concept I’ve thought on, not as related to your above… but ties to the G.U. view

slides over a copy of the Jurassic Park trilogy
I’m just gonna leave this here…

This forum just got better…discussion about cryptids,ufology…woo hoo!!!and application of magick in exploring these phenomenon…my life long dream is coming to life!!!Always wondered the truth about these creatures…lets hope we get the answers!!!

[quote=“taokua, post:2, topic:1631”]Defectron- What you wrote in above points out some good to explore…

have you ever read the book: the Goblin Universe ? (by Ted Holiday and Colin Wilson (Oct 1986)- which seems to be out of print, but I’ve seen it in Libraries I can’t believe I got rid of my copy…
there is another title same name, diff author- mainly for some concepts related to this, just quick, but read-between-thelines)

-most of all for the meaning of the title (sort of a play on Indra’s Net, Emergent properties in the Reflectionis)

as you may be from the part of the world with the Burrunjor, and I’ve been in the part of the world related to the Sasquatch- I’ve wondered about the qualities of Land (desert, vs green-Mountaineous, both vs “City” there seem to be aspects related to sense of Place… as I wouldn’t think of doing a Working outside, per how the land-currents respond, while in a desert sort of area it feels open to that)… this last part was just the start of a concept I’ve thought on, not as related to your above… but ties to the G.U. view[/quote]

I haven’t read goblin universe but have a read a few of colin wilsons other books. One thing that kind of bugged me about colin wilsons views on these beasts that display supernatural abilities is based on what I recall he seemed to think these were something like tulpas being projected. The thing is there’s a middle ground here, between the people who assume these are normal animals and those who think they are purely nonphysical supernatural beings. The Burrunjor, sasquatch and other creatures like that I believe are animals who have survived and stayed hidden from humans because they have mastered the living god state. This is why these creatures who leave behind very physical clues to their presense can do stuff like teleport and take hits from bullets with no effect.

I Agree with the simplification of just saying its all tulpas (as many "magical-interps" say any concept-being that can be conceived can be contacted, so therefore any Being contacted is 'merely' a tulpa or egregore) - I find a bit too much.    

My impression is that Goblin Universe doesn't go that way (more Goblin in the sense that things are stranger than they seem, and unseen corners that allow "things" to disappear are like in a FunHouse MazeOfMirrors... if we could SEE better things would be clearer..   -and as you say they could have hidden in this World, or Hidden as a result of Becoming a LivingGod.. or (as I think G.U. is more saying) they slip back and forth between this World and Another.. but the trick is that "other" is Not just a Parallel world... but - (tricky, the goblin part of the FunHouse/Maze above)

As you mention Tulpas I find interesting how when that account of Tibetan Yogi Mystics (not just Yogi- Advanced, but SIDDHIs that hermitted to fully dive in) creating Tulpas, that became a way to explain so many things… and then … (but the aspect of Creating a self-sufficient Reality being tied to the SIDDHI-Yogi… seemed to be lost, and that was avail in the NewAge concepts as Explanation…)

• I find the idea this like you wrote, not that they are Not Real (not imagined, not “illusion” nor just from another Parallel world- also overused excuse in my mind), nor that they are just actual Critters undiscovered… but-

To reference Medium, Mystic and the Physicits -Leshan "where does the song go when the singing stops, and where does it ‘come from’ before the singing began… ? where was it before? some other place? and yet simplifying it as "it just was created, isn’t right, as that would seem to mean the song was “invented” then… but how many others know the same song? - from within a story, where does a ‘Character’ appear from when the Storyteller includes a new Character?

-or physically Concrete- if you "make" a fist and then straighten/uncurl your fingers: where does it appear "from" or go "to"?   Same with a "tube" of rolled up paper;- look through like a telescope, and let "unroll bit by bit and vanished..    yet how much just a matter of how it is perceived.. not as a trick to write-off "illusion"

ok above may not be so clear:

< < The thing is there’s a middle ground here, > >
indeed, how to not make it “middle ground” as that could imply ‘>a little of this+ a little of that<’ when perhaps better, like seeing from 2 pts… that combine to create a 3rd- ie two viewpts that create “stereoscopic vision” ~3d… so more than just this&that, it ReVeals depth… and within that Space

As Einstein put it in some quote, the measure of intell is the amount of time one can hold a question in mind without either releasing the question, and without jumping to a conclusion- to not settle for A or B, nor to dismiss the question, nor to letgo the tension that says “settle the mystery, or think of something else.” -like the pressure of a coming-storm, or lightning just about to strike… without tensing up, ready to crash until the AHA, and yet how long can it be held (longer, and larger state of mind= see more?). Another Einstein quote “the Solution can never be found in the same state of Consciousness (Mind) that Formed (created) the problem…”

and how often is the explanations given not only Not in a Greater state of Con, but even in a Lesser state of Con. -that’s at least my sense of why so many explanations are given (that need for them, as well as why they give a flatness, vs the breath of expansion that an Expanded “answer” gives).

last thought comes to mind: "Ask a question, get an answer; to get better answers, you have to ask Better Questions. "

(even better they Questions representing a Pt of View, and rather than formulate words of a question, look and See, which then inForms the viewpt…etc)

[quote=“taokua, post:6, topic:1631”] As you mention Tulpas I find interesting how when that account of Tibetan Yogi Mystics (not just Yogi- Advanced, but SIDDHIs that hermitted to fully dive in) creating Tulpas, that became a way to explain so many things… and then … (but the aspect of Creating a self-sufficient Reality being tied to the SIDDHI-Yogi… seemed to be lost, and that was avail in the NewAge concepts as Explanation…)

• I find the idea this like you wrote, not that they are Not Real (not imagined, not “illusion” nor just from another Parallel world- also overused excuse in my mind), nor that they are just actual Critters undiscovered… but-[/quote]

You know I remember an account of a Tulpa monk created who seemed to be semi physical. You have to wonder what exactly goe sinto that. This sort of thing seems to be the logical conclusion of the devils stone ritual. But what exactly would something like that be? One possibility is pulling something down from the astral and making it physcal, and other I descovered during the whole changing sheets incident, where reality got overwritten so the sheets were different. What did get overwritten though was that traits from other universes got pulled in and combined with this one, effectively making a slightly different reality. The account of the monk though I would be inclined to think was the latter, something astral made phsycial. So it may actually be possible to create real physical animals in this way that even pee and poop. So we can’t rule out the tulpa explanation completely. But I dunno a gut feeling of mine tells me that isn’t what is going on here much of the time, especially since I expect that to create a tulpa that powerful you would need some degree of mastery. And given the degree that these beings intrude in our world it just doesn’t seem likely.

One thing I forgot to mention is the other night I was scrying and a demon I am working with showed me some images of therapod dinosaurs, so It hink he thinks this is a good idea to look into.

One thing I learned when going intot he occult is there isn’t just one blanket explanation for everything, alot of armchair people might say all entities people interact with are demons or angels, but that’s just as foolish as saying all animals you might encounter are dogs and cats. I think the same is true in this instance as well.

[quote=“defectron, post:1, topic:1631”]So yeah last fall I tried doing a grey alien evocation and things worked out pretty well. Sometime in the near future I think I’m going to try another experiment. How’s about a fucking T-Rex guys?

Now the Burrunjor I suspect is no ordinary animal, not only would it be difficult for something like that to stay undiscovered til the present day but I’m just not sure if austrailia has the ecosystem to support a creature of that size. I suspect that the Burrunjor dinosaurs may be animals that have learned to master the living god state and as such have been able survive all these years , they may not even be native to our timeline. I don’t think this is unique, other animals such as the sasquatch have a definite physical presense as they leave behind hair , fecal matter and other such stuff, but also seem to have mastery of some impressive supernatural abilities. Of course it is also possible the Burrunjor may be some other entity posing as a dinosaur, but one way or another I plan to find out.[/quote]so how do sommon and see demons tell me.

This is explained in great detail in many places here, you need to get into a proper state of mind to make it happen.

[quote=“raingod, post:8, topic:1631”][quote=“defectron, post:1, topic:1631”]So yeah last fall I tried doing a grey alien evocation and things worked out pretty well. Sometime in the near future I think I’m going to try another experiment. How’s about a fucking T-Rex guys?

Now the Burrunjor I suspect is no ordinary animal, not only would it be difficult for something like that to stay undiscovered til the present day but I’m just not sure if austrailia has the ecosystem to support a creature of that size. I suspect that the Burrunjor dinosaurs may be animals that have learned to master the living god state and as such have been able survive all these years , they may not even be native to our timeline. I don’t think this is unique, other animals such as the sasquatch have a definite physical presense as they leave behind hair , fecal matter and other such stuff, but also seem to have mastery of some impressive supernatural abilities. Of course it is also possible the Burrunjor may be some other entity posing as a dinosaur, but one way or another I plan to find out.[/quote]so how do sommon and see demons tell me.[/quote]

Trance state / Theta Gamma

"Always wondered the truth about these creatures…lets hope we get the answers!!!
-AR

Well…ya know…I (as well as other evil/black/sinister/oh and ahh evilllllll black magickian’s) have always wondered about Image Shack Ponies.

Who better than Defectron to evoke such vile creatures?

[quote=“Mode_439, post:11, topic:1631”]"Always wondered the truth about these creatures…lets hope we get the answers!!!
-AR

Well…ya know…I (as well as other evil/black/sinister/oh and ahh evilllllll black magickian’s) have always wondered about Image Shack Ponies.

Who better than Defectron to evoke such vile creatures?[/quote]

I’m actually making some real pony egregores right now. One of them will be designed to make people shit their pants.

Good to see your heart is in the right place.

REVIVAL

I would be willing to join in the evocation of such a beast.

ESPECIALLY if I can magically carve it up afterwards.

Yeah I actually made contact with one during a shamanic circle I did about a month after making this post. He’s not a bad guy though, so no carving him up.

Why can’t any of the good game be a bad guy? Seriously! The only bad guys are measly little things nowadays. We need more action!

Say… Building an egregore, letting it eat some people, then killing it?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:16, topic:1631”]Why can’t any of the good game be a bad guy? Seriously! The only bad guys are measly little things nowadays. We need more action!

Say… Building an egregore, letting it eat some people, then killing it?[/quote]

Believe me I have met some worthy prey, you just have to cause trouble for the right people and they’ll come to you.

Excuse me, I have a certain archangel to pester.

In fact if you want, the next time you meditate, I will send an entity to you, and he will point you to exactly who you have to make trouble for to meet something worth hunting. Let me know if you want to do this.

Next time, friend. I have some astral sword sharpening to do, in addition to drawing a metric ton of energy into my main servitor.

I also gotta work on my AP, before I lose momentum.