Let me introduce my self

My name is Beau I’m 23 years old and I’m going to be a 100 percent honest I don’t know know a thing about magic and rituals nor do i know how to do it the reason I decided to join this website is because I’m trying to find a Magician where i live because I’m sick and tired of spending money on phony’s and posers online saying it’s 100 percent going to work and then it flops also i know some people say you can’t sell your soul but i heard and read on celebrities and famous doing it to get where they are at anyways here are things about me
1.I love fashion
2.I love rap and r&b music
3.like to play video games
4.hang out with family and friends
5.love money
6.currently trying to get rid of my current boring repetitive lifestyle

1 Like

Welcome @BeauOneandonly

That doesn’t mean they actually did. There is a lot of bullshit written about celebrities, and about “selling the soul,” which is actually a Christian myth. People think that, just because someone seems to have no talent, then in their opinion they must have used dark magick. That, however, is very much not the case.

The true magick used by celebrities is the glamour of PR.

6 Likes

Hi Beau, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

That’s totally okay! We all have to learn and start somewhere. The important part is wanting to learn and being open to magick.

Most people advertising in sketchy ways are not really going to do what they promise. Unless you follow a person’s work and see how they incorporate magick in their lives, ‘Ritual for Hire’ usually doesn’t work out well.

So some people definitely make pacts. But People selling their soul is more a term either used generally (as an umbrella statement) by non-magick users, especially Christians, to fear monger and claim that their god is the best god and all other deities are ‘satan’ and want your soul/to kill you/to take your chance at heaven/etc.

One of the first lessons most of us learn is that the media (movies, celebrity news) is not an accurate portrayal of what we do (youtube and instagram can show something more realistic as well as forums like this one).

If you’re here to sell your soul, it’s probably not going to happen. And if you’re here to find someone to sell your soul, it’s also probably not going to happen. That said, there’s a lot here to be learned about doing actual magick that has results.

Have you been trying to get people to get you the same thing (the goal of the soul selling)? Can I ask what it is so that we can maybe help guide you in the right direction since you’re newer to this?

2 Likes

Listen all i want to do is meet satan or a demon that is interested in person or to come into my dreams and to pledge my allegiance in exchange for the three things that i want because I’m currently living a lifestyle that’s making moody and giving major depression all the time

That’s like taking the free candy at the reception desk, and going “thanks for the candy, here, have my car in return”. :smiley:

Just take the candy.

1 Like

There’s some great guides on evocation here. I believe @Mike_Bee has posted one (I’ll post his evocation guide at the bottom) and so have others. If you want to meet Satan, go ahead and check it and others out. Google also has some other great resources other than the search feature here.

I suggest you read up on different spirits that are aligned with these “three things” you want. The Goetia gets a lot of love. But other pantheons have some great spirits as well. Make sure you’re ready for what you’re getting into though. Some people jump in without having read up and are in for a wild and not necessarily pleasant ride after choosing not to study and deciding they’re ready for anything.

I suggest you search “pacts” if your interested in pledging allegiance although it might be something different from what you have in mind based generally on your inexperience and some of the terms your using.

My advice is pretty simple. Candles and incense if you can. Notes of what you’re going to say (ritual) either on your phone or on paper. A journal for ritual notes (after ritual there tends to be a feeling of ‘wtf was that’ or ‘was that real’ especially the newer you are so it’s important to document what Really Happens as it happens), any other recording device you might want (like your phone for example) to speak into if you want to, divination methods, and maybe some water, rocks, etc. to connect the elements if you’re into that, an offering might be handy (water, alcohol, research what different spirits like), and a quiet undisturbed place.

I suggest an opening meditation and feeling connected to yourself and the area you’re in. If you’ve been ‘called’ to magick since you were a kid this is a different process than if you’ve never meditated before. If you’re using a sigil, open it. Say the enn/incantation you’ve chosen (repeat it if it’s meant to be repeated or you feel like it). Call to the spirit separately and confirm their presence.

Here’s a note, many times the first ritual you do will feel very powerful. Especially if you’re more aware of the energetic world around us. Don’t be scared. Go with it. In contrast, some people note hardly any change.

Then, say hi and ask for what you want; ask if there’s anything else the spirit would like to tell you (this is where a pendulum, tarot, scrying, and other methods of communication come in handy). If you can hear spirits, then that’s great! Many of us had to acquire that though, so don’t be concerned if you can’t. Close the ritual and Move On! It’s important to let go after it’s been done.

If you have question about what I said, that makes a lot of sense as you’re new to this and I’ve just thrown you some magick vocabulary I think. Lots of us on here can answer them. I don’t think you can PM yet but feel free to reply to me if you want my help. Here’s @Mike_Bee 's page.

1 Like

I would like to try to do the magic but i live with family members and i don’t have anybody to help me

I’ve done magick while living with others and while alone. We are here offering you help. But not many of us on here are going to offer you a real ritual like @Mulberry has said on your other post.

If you want help, you have to put in effort as well. Reading on evocation (search is great and google has lots of info too) is part of that is that’s the route you want to take.

2 Likes

Try petition spells. You can achieve what you’re looking for if you put in a little time and effort to gain some experience. You don’t need fancy tools or even a lot of privacy. All you need is a desire to learn, some intent and patience.

I will tell you right now that you’re not going to fix your life, and become a famous millionaire rapper/celebrity by a pact, or by selling your soul. Real magick doesn’t work like the movies, so get that Hollywood BS out of your head.

A pact with the right demon can certainly set you on the path, but you will still need to work your ass off.

3 Likes