Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

Hi, just a question.
Being a dedicated Satanist, can I have problems with the ritual?
Thanks

Y

2 Likes

[quote=“Yerkes, post:1, topic:6735”]Hi, just a question.
Being a dedicated Satanist, can I have problems with the ritual?
Thanks

Y[/quote]

If you want to be really blasphemous,spell all the godnames backwards,and replace the archangels with the Gatekeepers in Koetting’s system(namely Raphael with Azazel,Auriel with Belial,Gabriel with Abbadon,and Michael with Amaymon)

I don’t know what kind of Satanist you are,but I know that Satan doesn’t judge.Despite being called ‘‘the Accuser’’,that title is there merely to refer to Satan challenging any claims and promoting skepticism rather than blind faith,what is usable now,instead of spiritual pipe dreams,and the exposition of the truth.

However,Satan is a very subjective entity,so only you can know for sure if he minds or not.If you’re a daemonolater,rather than a Satanist per say,or you’re a devil worshiper,or you’re a LaVeyan Satanist,then you may need to consult your patron demons,or any entites that you think may have problems.

But as far as I know,most demons have no qualms with you working with angels and vice versa,much less as simple a ritual as the LBRP.Especially since angels are natural forces,paladins of the natural order of things,not some God you oppose.

Finally,there is the fact that the LBRP will banish demons,which is kind of what it’s made for.But that’s better than having lingering entities or energies,causing poltergeist activity.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot…

The only entities who will notice your ritual are the entities that are eventually around you. The fact that they are astral entities doesn’t mean that they are superior to a man. A lot of them are just weird thoughtforms. So you have to banish them somehow, they can be annoying. I don’t think Satan will care at all.
There are many variations of the LBRP. It depends if you are worried by Hebrew words , by the Archangels or by the names of God. Consider that even if Christians and Jews are supposed to worship the same God,in Judaism the idea of God is completely different from the average Christian one. By performing the LBRP you are not evoking God,you are calling something inside your soul. The resides in the meaning of the words you are vibrating.
Anyway my personal opinion is that both demons and angels are needed for the Universe to exist. So I need to work with both to keep my soul equilibrated. I don’t believe in any sort of astral war between entities.

Years ago I dealt with one of those weird entity. She appeared me for the first time during a lucid dream. Every time I asked her who she was instead of answering she emitted a weird digital distorded sound. By the way I was fascinated and seduced by her. She came often in my lucid dreams. In the beginning I believed she was giving me nice advices but later those lucid dreams turned into a sort of scaring astral abduction. With bad prophecies and other scaring things. Later a famous Dutch occultist told me that I had a black disgusting ghost on my back. She told me about the LBRP and I started doing it and I have never had those kind of lucid dreams anymore.
So if you practiced evocations ,dowsing or whatever with the approach “Is there anybody out there?” with no banishing ritual it could be that you have invited some of those parasites.

1 Like

[quote=“mmm, post:4, topic:6735”]The only entities who will notice your ritual are the entities that are eventually around you. The fact that they are astral entities doesn’t mean that they are superior to a man. A lot of them are just weird thoughtforms. So you have to banish them somehow, they can be annoying. I don’t think Satan will care at all.
There are many variations of the LBRP. It depends if you are worried by Hebrew words , by the Archangels or by the names of God. Consider that even if Christians and Jews are supposed to worship the same God,in Judaism the idea of God is completely different from the average Christian one. By performing the LBRP you are not evoking God,you are calling something inside your soul. The resides in the meaning of the words you are vibrating.
Anyway my personal opinion is that both demons and angels are needed for the Universe to exist. So I need to work with both to keep my soul equilibrated. I don’t believe in any sort of astral war between entities.

Years ago I dealt with one of those weird entity. She appeared me for the first time during a lucid dream. Every time I asked her who she was instead of answering she emitted a weird digital distorded sound. By the way I was fascinated and seduced by her. She came often in my lucid dreams. In the beginning I believed she was giving me nice advices but later those lucid dreams turned into a sort of scaring astral abduction. With bad prophecies and other scaring things. Later a famous Dutch occultist told me that I had a black disgusting ghost on my back. She told me about the LBRP and I started doing it and I have never had those kind of lucid dreams anymore.
So if you practiced evocations ,dowsing or whatever with the approach “Is there anybody out there?” with no banishing ritual it could be that you have invited some of those parasites.[/quote]

This has really done something for me! Nice Work! Kudo’s!

When working with certain demons,instead of using the LBRP I use the Opening Ov The Gates ritual described in “Qabalah,Qliphoth,and Goetic Majic” by Thomas Karlsson.

It’s an opening ritual that instead of invoking the Archangels you call upon the demons of the quarters which include Goap,Zimmymay,Amaymom,and Corson.Then you call upon Lilith below you and at last Samael and Lucifer aboved you.

Or as Arcane stated you could replace the Archangels with the Gatekeepers
Starting with Amaymon in the east,Belial in the south,Abbadon in the west,and Azazel in the north.

Instead of tracing an upright pentagram trace an inverted pentagram which will invoke the entities.
I don’t use any Hebrew names in the ritual.I just use words that come to me during the ritual that describe the demon to call upon them.
Such as something like "Abaddon! Keeper of the Keys to the Bottomless pit! Dragon of the Void! I call you to the west quarter of this circle! To empower this rite with power!"
Or say whatever comes to mind.
If I were you if you really wanted to come up with a “Demonic” version of this ritual I would study the original the original LBRP and study WHY those Archangels are there and why they’re in their specific quarters.
This ritual was created this way for a reason and if you want to create another version I reccomend possibly finding certain demons that can help either serve the same function or possibly even the opposite function if you want to be blasphemous.

Let us know if you come up with anything!

MK

1 Like

Instead of vibrating Ateh in the beginning of the cabalistic cross you can vibrate Eheyeh,that means I Am or I Am what I Am. It’s one the name of God,but try to consider it as a Mantra. By vibrating it you declare your role in the Universe.
Instead of Amen you can vibrate IAO.
The visualization part of the LBRP is very important. You have to visualize yourself big as the Universe. Consider yourself as a portal between Macro and Micro cosm.

3 Likes

Agreed Mmm!
Just reciting words can accomplish the function of the LBRP but visualization is key here as it is with most (if not all) majick.
Also while performing the Kabalistic Cross visualize a beam of light starting from the first gesture of holding your athame,wand,finger’s,or whatever you choose to use being brought down to your Ajna chakra.When bringing it to your groin pointing downwards as you vibrate Malkuth imagine the beam of light descending into the planet Earth below you.As you bring your tool or choice to your shoulders imagine the light shooting into that direction into infinite space.

At the end of this there should be an energetic cross beaming to the far stretches of the universe.

Also when I trace the pentagrams I visualize them in front of me of course but as I recite the appropriate God name for that quarter I like to imagine my words being pushed into the pentagram with energy from my mouth that completely sets the pentagram ablaze with blue light as it passes through the pentagram into the far reaches of the universe.

Also,when reciting the names of the Archangels I visualize each one in my mind walking towards me.

The LBRP can be much more powerful if done with enough intent and well…power!

This is why this is one of the first rites a magician should learn IMO because when mastered it teaches you alot of important occult faculties needed to perform majick such as visualization and the realization of your own power.
Over time it will show you how powerful you really are!

MK

P.S: mmm,I will have to try out what you mentioned about replacing Ateh with Eheyeh and Amen with IAO

Have you noticed any difference in the rite when exchanging these words?

1 Like

Yes totally agree with you.
Anyway it takes sometime of daily practice to do the whole ritual with total understanding.
IAO is a great mantra to raise solar energy. I raise them while vibrating IIIIII and AAAAA and then I let them shine during the OOOO vibration.
Vibrating Eheyeh make the whole ritual more human oriented. Somehow more LHP and less devotional.
I use the form eyeh asher eyeh as a Mantra to enter in a trance state.
I think it’'s not so different from Sanskrit mantra “So Ham”. Or the English translation “I am what I am”.
It’s easy but damn powerful!

2 Likes

Can you do Middle Pillar Ritual and LBRP too many times a day making you a bit exhausted what comes to energies?

2 Likes

Yes, Too much of anything can exhaust you, physically and spiritually.

1 Like