Lesser banishing ritual in order to banish Uranus. Is this possible

So i can see how that video may send someone into a whirling dervish of panic. But again that video isnt considering the entire chart, tranits and all the other interactions going on in the chart while the planet is in this house. This woman doesn’t cover any of that in her video either.

Assuming one planet is the cause of all your issues is a flawed assumption. Like i said think about getting your chart done by someone before you let your mind throw you into a panic filled spiral around one aspect of type of energy in your life before you end up hexing yourself :skull_and_crossbones: and yes this is a thing.

Good astrologers are not exactly cheap but there is a goof reason for that. This stuff takes time and effort to get a good grasp on like anything else. The man who runs the channel from the playlist i posted also does chart readings and has apprentices that do as well. Last i heard he was pretty booked dunno about his students.

1 Like

Ok I accept your point. But still I did my research and not only her is talking about this issue.

I am not saying it is impossible for certain transits to make areas in life more difficult. But unless you can read and interpret your entire chart with all of the various interactions. Worrying constantly about it is isn’t going to help anything.

EVERY planet has good and bad attibutes to it.
An aspect of Saturn is natural DEATH but also discipline and responsibility.
One of mars is MURDER another passion.
One of Mercury commerce another trickery
Jupiter rules abundance on the positive, excess on the negative.
Venus love on one side jealousy on the other.
One aspect of the moon is habits of the mind another lunacy

Every planet has good and bad aspects some manfest more than others but this all varies depending on the interactions of ALL of them.

If you are that worried about it look into planetary magick. The whole concept of which is the more you explore the power of these spheres and understand them the more you are freed from their influence. As the magician guides the forces that are in their life.

4 Likes

Omg I’m so stupid it’s not even in my 6 house it’s just on taurus but the line starting a little bit away from that and even in a year it’s standing in its place not moving. Lol what the hell man miss calculated this shit I thought Taurus ? 6 house alright but I wasn’t even zooming on the lines but it will eventually lol in 2 years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: maybe because it’s close I have conjunction or something yeppp lol it’s in conjunction with my moon but at least not in the 6 house :full_moon_with_face:

This! :raised_hands:t3: