Lesser banishing ritual in order to banish Uranus. Is this possible

I have this motherfucker transiting my 6 house and I feel it’s full effect. Never came to a source that claimed or gave information about this planet banishing ritual this planet is giving me nightmares I have to deal with this dude until 2026? Yea no thanks I want to protect my self fuck this regulations I feel the sudden illnesses coming I need to overcome him god.

2 Likes

Uranus…The Father Sky?

2 Likes

Banishing all planets, from the Moon to the Saturn is the only way to deal with outer planets.
I stopped banishing long time ago. But it was quite effecive.

2 Likes

Not sure what the panic is about all the planets have positive and negative aspects. Here is some on that planet.

"Uranus, God of the sky and the heavens, is the ruler of Aquarius. In Astrology, the energies of Uranus are electric and crammed with change. Uranus is forward-looking. It balks at tradition, and celebrates originality and individuality. Uranus is associated with technology, innovation, discovery, and all that is progressive.

On the up side, Uranus is associated with enlightenment, progressiveness, objectivity, novelty, and ingenuity. Negative expression of Uranus is rebelliousness without a cause and irresponsibility."

Uranus is kinda like the mad genius of the planets.

This being the case staying mindful of things that could effect your health and work may help. You could figure out ways to use the energy of this planet to your benifit.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s because I lack a proper understanding of astronomy, but I’m very confused. Could you give us a little more context please? Why would Uranus be the sole cause of your suffering?

2 Likes

True, you can’t really know the whole context of its influence without the entire chart and everything going on in it. Going off of one piece gives a very incomplete picture when tryin to use it to gain insights.

2 Likes

Wow… I’m zodiac aquarius and just wanted to point out that your statement explains my personality in a nutshell. Life has been hard yet enlightening. I probably should learn more about astrology…

1 Like

I have the moon and Saturn in my 6 house. So how that will affect this planets in your opinion ? I have heard from couple of resources that this planet provoking health problems and jobs rotations. That’s why I’m worried.

Again a partial picture is no good for complete insight with astrology. Kinda like trying to diagnose an illness without taking vitals or doing any lab work. Not the best idea.

Every sign,house and planet even the various stars and constellations interact in various ways. Then there is the interaction of the natal(chart at moment of birth) and transits( where things are now).

I would recommend looking into getting a vedic reading. For 2 reason. The vedic system goes by what is in the sky currently and what was in the sky at the moment of birth while western astrology goes off a different set of calculations. They both have their merits in my experience but i have been digging more into the vedic system lately. The second reason being you can get much more fine tuned accuracy with the vedic system if i am remembering right down to a 15 minute interval during the breakdown on how certain forces are interacting.

vedic astrology: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOEQsAru62zO23KGrTzaaULLLDx5PV3YY

2 Likes

HEYYY I’m watching this dude as well and thanks for the help appreciate it man

No problem also as an example these are a few charts pulled at random. I dunno which system they are using but the point is the same with both that a complete chart has ALOT of things going on in it. Tryin to picm apart one single facet of it without the who leaves alot of room for errors and issues to pop up that could have been avoided. For the program being used each geometric shape formed by the interactions represents either a positive or negative interaction between celestial bodies.

images%20(22)

images%20(19)

You can do your research on astrology. since May I feel this unstable illnesses coming and attacking me with no restrictions or regulations. Not something psychological but rather my experience and I doubt that this system is wrong. Please watch this Uranus in the 6th House - YouTube

Seems like she is going wild from this shit… 4 years of experience she must know what she is talking about. Really can’t find any coincidence in my strange feelings. I don’t need this asshole I want to be free from his influence but here is no information regards to the bidding of those planets and that’s sucks I repeat nothing but nothing is good in regulations and rules it’s like being programmed by religion and being a Slave I thought the soul can be free I guess I was wrong.

You would do better making offerings to the planets to stave off the negative influences of transits. Banishing is possible but not using LBRP. That banishes elemental influences, not planetary.

1 Like

And how should I do that? Uranus, Chiron magic is far away from the knowledge on this planets and how to banish their influence. Perhaps runes ? Something ? Anything ? My health is very very unstable right now. No matter what medical pills I’m using this illness finding the way back to me. Please help I will lose all of my gains.

Usually its the BRH that’s used for planets whereas LBRP is more for elements.

3 Likes

And there is no need requirement for the greater ritual of the hexagram with specific god named or planets? Will it remove the negative influence from Uranus ? Also according to the guidance there is a need to do the lesser banishing ritual before of that.

Don’t forget! :point_up:

While the stars may have influence over a man, they are in no way to be understood as absolute masters of his final destiny.

1 Like

Look at it this way, the LBRP will banish the elemental force, allowing you to feel the subtler planetary forces behind it, the planetary forces being banished will allow you to feel the subtler astrological forces that govern those, and banishing those you find the true essence behind it all.

At least that’s the traditional view of how it goes.

I don’t really respect any of these banishings myself personally but there would be no reason not to do the LBRP first, so feel free too.

In the BRH each end of the hexagram is associated with one planet, banishing will be to remove all the influences of the planet.

With all that being said, are you sure this is what you want? perhaps find a way to reduce or nullify or turn to your advantage its planetary influence.

1 Like

Nahhh man I’m sure just look at what this shit did to her in 4 years, You can’t turn this in your favor as it requires perfection regulations and rules and it’s not what the soul is all about. Let alone the magican, Thanks anyways appreciate you. We want to get out of the matrix and not act trough the script.

Funny thing about that, the Hindu’s believe that astrology and the way it interacts with people IS the matrix and the role of the magician is to be conscious enough to break free from it. They do so by control of breath, since for them the breath and nothing else is the true measure of time.