Leonard Elmera ( Haitian Bokor

This is one reason more that Elmera is a fucking clown, he wrote on his FB:

“I literally cringe everytime people ask me to do a reading.BORRRRING.Call me when you want to do some work…shhh” <-- but I wrote to him about a job and he didnt even answer…

Also I invited him here :smiley:

"You should go to becomealivinggod.com/forum there are a whole thread about you there, most comments its about what a clown you are. Check it out "

lol

1 Like

[quote=“zamael, post:77, topic:8438”]This is one reason more that Elmera is a fucking clown, he wrote on his FB:

“I literally cringe everytime people ask me to do a reading.BORRRRING.Call me when you want to do some work…shhh” <-- but I wrote to him about a job and he didnt even answer…

"You should go to becomealivinggod.com/forum there are a whole thread about you there, most comments its about what a clown you are. Check it out "

lol[/quote]

Oh no! He might rub his gold chain and make a wish! Now you did it.

Haha. He did state that he doesn’t want to work for whites either. Maybe you give off a “white vibe”. (Regardless of your color)

The guy is a piece of shit, but we prolly don’t want his zombie trolls on here stinking up the place.

Still funny however.

Trolls of any kind will get ban-whacked as soon as a mod sees them (which will BE soon, we have ways to be on here that would surpise the unwary, and if you spot a troll happily crapping everywhere, just let it be, don’t feed its ego with replies - we’ll be on soon to clean up the mess) - BUT if he wants to come on here and address these concerns in a MATURE and balanced manner, as E.A. has (on several occasions) addressed HIS critics, then that’s cool.

We (mods) won’t ban or otherwise censor anyone who’s trying to contribute to the discourse about magick, just abide by the Forum Rules and we’re good.

[quote=“Rahnoren, post:78, topic:8438”][quote=“zamael, post:77, topic:8438”]This is one reason more that Elmera is a fucking clown, he wrote on his FB:

lol[/quote]

Oh no! He might rub his gold chain and make a wish! Now you did it.

Haha. He did state that he doesn’t want to work for whites either. Maybe you give off a “white vibe”. (Regardless of your color)

The guy is a piece of shit, but we prolly don’t want his zombie trolls on here stinking up the place.

Still funny however.[/quote] Maybe he’s a zombie and the Loa are just using him to troll.

I’ll be very honest it took one video for me to almost puke. I hate him.

Elmo is complaining on Facebook that people shall stop using his name and pictures in memes haha

1 Like

Huh sounds like the guy is having a hard time…Imagine that…

1 Like

Wonder why, he’s so loveable and adoreble :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Please tell me nobody here is making Elmira memes! Lol.

The forum is now publically viewable without a login, so I don’t know if its best to just tone it down. Some clowns may get the wrong idea. Maybe this matters, maybe it doesn’t.

Hey “do what you wilt” and all that jazz, but I wrote some stuff about him here knowing that to access my rant you need to be a member. I used some strong language, that he deserves, but now that the forum can be viewed by guests, that changes things for me anyways.

Anybody?

2 Likes

Hit me up if anyone wants stuff edited or removed, I stand by what I said in this thread but then people hostile to BALG, black magick, and magick in general have always read the forum, even when it was behind a log-in.

1 Like

I would recommend removing this thread, having this guy’s name posted on this forum giving him all this attention is not where people’s minds should be being focused, I think if you want this guy having some power and free advertising then by all means let him have a thread. As they say any any press is good press even bad press, better to give him no press. Just my thoughts on it.

2 Likes

That would be for the best, but its up to the mods. @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

All in favor of officially banishing this from our sight say I!

1 Like

Indeed, I.

EDIT: On second thought dude, this an important thread. Lots of thought provoking writing for such an important subject. I stand by my opinion of our favorite Bokor, but this thread is far more important than his bad attitude.

I re-read the half the thread and it was excellent. Lady Eva made important contributions and she’s clearly an active member.

Some really good stuff. Check it out.

3 Likes

sadly len is a con job

1 Like

Rereading this thread after 2 years - it’s one of the main reasons i left the site.

I’m embarrassed at the shit i said. What an ass i was.

Wish i could erase my words from this post forever.

I’ll make a special promise to myself to avoid these types of thread controversy in the future.

1 Like

Elmera is trash just like his channel.

This topic seems to have had all the useful/relevant replies it’s likely to get, and since we don’t host reviews, as such, of the work of other practitioners on this forum, I’m going to close it, with thanks to all who took part.