Legal magick advise needed

Well you could always resort to entheogenic substances. I like psilocin/magic mushrooms as they can help you drop your mind’s filter so you don’t judge things happening during the evocation as your imagination, and you can experience them as they are.

Music is another. I love music, find some music that connects you to him. I have written songs with Belial’s help, and there are other good occult artists as well. Music can help you get into the “crossroads” / theta gamma sync . You can look up binaural beats as well, do some research on that if you haven’t already.

I’ve tried music nd different beats or barometric levels of sounds (may be using the wrong term) but kinda hard to see a difference. Its odd but I’ve found when I do invocations over the years. When im laying down as if getting ready for bed in the blankets and then began invoking I have extremely strong results. Im wondering if there’s a way to transition that into evoking :thinking:

Imop and other than to share a cigarette or food with a spirit, I don’t invoke so maybe I could be wrong, but I consider it to be a different skill set than evoking. Evoking is harder for people, because they want to see or hear or feel results, which is ridiculous until you get your clair senses developed more to do so.

But a one way call is still a call, so if you put in the effort to evoke, but experience nothing, they can still hear you and give results, you just don’t know off hand if they are going to.

1 Like

Hmmm could be interesting to share an activity with the spirit. That might work because with my laying down thing I did that when I first invoked Belial and omfg! Wow I felt like he was one in the same as me and I was just pure energy or something cant explain how crazy it felt. Good but just wow. Guess with practice I’ll get better with evoking.

2 Likes

Any updates on your legal case?

Yes so far right after I started evoking and invoking belial and using some of the other stuff recommended on this post I got some interesting stuff happening. I got a letter stating basically the officer was a dumb ass and put the wrong year for court date. Then got a letter saying the case was gonna be pushed back due to covid even though its already in the end of February 2021. And since I’ve talked to king belial last anytime I mention the case being thrown out or dropped he just says something like “its done” or “it will be done” .so I feel like the more I work with Belial on this the more the case will be gone!

2 Likes

Could you possibly direct message me with those steps? Is the activation getting relaxed and centered while gazing at Belial’s seal, placing the blood on the seal and waiting until the King shows up? Is the transference of will speaking your desire then visualizing the desired outcome and beyond?

That member is rarely around to answer, but he’s probably talking about this:

1 Like