Left hand path vs right hand path SPECIFICS

what method can i do to seperate from the universe instead of joing with it? i want to become my own god and not conform or listen to any outside factions

By just not following the ideology of it all, thatā€™s literally all there is to it. People create their own views and such from their experiences and what not. Many people were fine before adopting the idea that they are bound to the universe or need to separate themselves from it.
You technically ā€œbecome your own Godā€ by not conforming to the ideology to begin with.

Indeed there are some spiritual tendencies towards becoming one with the All, but they misunderstood the concept of unity with Brahman (the Supreme), so that ā€œallā€ is a different thing.
There is the exercise of concentration, where you imagine your mind as a solid object, grab it and push it out, at a certain distance from your body. In this way, by focusing on the thoughts, they are perceived different from the spirit. Next is silence, where the thoughts are simply ignored.
Another phase is about being conscious of the bodyā€™s position and of breath: ā€œIā€™m standingā€, ā€œI inhaleā€, ā€œI exhaleā€ā€¦ High magick, Yoga and Taoism (for example) are different ways of follow this path.

im aware of not conforming to the ideas of it. but kundalini is a biological process, it literally is suppose to merge your lower self with your higher self, thus following the merging idea. how are my thoughts of something going to fight the power of a kundalini trransformation. it does what it does, whether i think or want it a certain way or not

When you adopt the belief system you conform to the idea that it affects you, not to say thatā€™s a bad thing. As for the kundalini, I donā€™t usually touch such discussions because thereā€™s people who know more about it than myself like @anon47811056 or @Zohak

2 Likes

yes. balance yourself. ground yourself. microcosmic orbit. to reconnect heaven and earth energy. kundalini is only focus on heaven energy from top of head.

how do you ground the body? my kundalini was dormant but now is trying to raise again when my sexual energy builds up after a few days . But my body is very ill from epilepsy and other problems like adrenal fatigue. i wish i could keep kundalini away until i can fix these problems

meditation focus on lower dan tien. training the energy to go back to normal. energy rise up the back to top head and back down front. google micro cosmic orbit to see the pathways. Mind always in lower body so it gets use to going down not up. Some times peopleā€™s energy go in reverse which make them tire all the time. Energy go wrong way and all kinds of illness comes. Learning tai chi helps rebalance your energy.

Basically your energy is mess up out of wack. It has nothing to do with ego or higher consciousness. Stay in the body not the head.

All dogma is stupid and retarded at the end of the day. The only matter of importance is your own well being and happiness.

understand that all great and well. but this is more about what the kundalini progress physically does to someone. im talking about the higherself taking over the lowerself, a progress and if its eventual agenda takes over the ego mind

If you feel like kundalini itā€™s not for you than stop with it. You can simply meditate and find ways to perform magik that doesnā€™t envolve entities if you donā€™t feel like work with them. Actually I think you can become a magician, to perform magik to get money for example, with the help of those entities without go on a path to ascend. Forget labels, lhp, rhp. Although was well explained here, lhp doesnā€™t mean evil and is mostly about freedom, so you have the freedom to choose if you lose or not your ego, not that lose your ego is a bad thing, but I understand your fear regardless of that. Follow your own path. Youā€™re in control of your life. You can do magik without lose your ego or worrying about spirituality in terms of ascension and all of that, thereā€™s a lot of type of magik that can help you get money and health. And I donā€™t know about kundalini but I know that if anything makes you unhappy than move on. :slight_smile:

really appreciate your imput, although this is the problem with what you have said. you dont get to choose with kundalini, once you awaken this energy there is no going back, if it opens up and is awake it doesnā€™t stop. You can slow down for a but but ultimately it is still awakening and moving forward. when it comes to ego erasure thisnis exactly what im talking about. kundalini is a process, so if it erases ego then it erases ego. you wont get to choose, that is why im here asking people who have it what has been there experience. if you go on any kundalini awakening website or information it will tell you that the kundalini will erase your ego mind and merge with the higher self, and that is what im scared of

I see. Well many people come here in the forum and just want to make a simple spell for money or love, and they look for the help of the demons or gods or angels. And as far as I know it works. My point is, you donā€™t have to look for the help of those entities with the intention of ascending yourself. You could summon one of them and see if he/she could help you with that. Iā€™m sorry donā€™t be of much help, this is the best I can think of that could help, cause I know that many entities are willing to help anyone that approach them with respect and an open mind. And theyā€™re powerful so thereā€™s very few things that they couldnā€™t do. Maybe worth the shot. Regardless I wish you good luck and try focus on your goal, like in get the money you need, maybe it will help you be grounded and slow down even more the process.

Let me give you a tip that have nothing to do with this problem, but about your goal. Did you know that thereā€™s a way of you travel and exchange work for living place? When we have few money can be of a lot of help. Pretty much you go to the place, the city, country you wish and there you live for days or weeks or even months, either in a hostel, hotel, farm or family home and work there for a few hours a week, some give you the launch and/or dinner, breakfast, so youā€™ll save a lot of money. Thereā€™s specifics sites for this, so you can go feeling safe. The one I know and participated is called Worldparckers. Now, is from my country but I think anyone from anywhere can be part, and you have to pay a fee, but when I participated it was small. Thereā€™re others sites like this too, maybe in your country or some worldwide in case this one doesnā€™t works for one way or another, try Google it with terms like work in exchange of living. In a way is like a Exchange program but far cheaper. Anyway if you want to know more, more detailed let me know :slight_smile:

one thing i dont understand here is how you are saying kundalini will remove the chains yet literally we have to subit our ego to the higher selfs purpose. a " purpose" is the opposite of freedom. its slavery. so when my ego minds wants like traveling, money, knowledge and sex have to be submitted. i am forced to do some service to other oriented lifestyle where i no longer have freedom. i want to increase the power of the ego, and i want to quieten the soul and higher self. because once they take over i will be forces to fufill one destiny or purpose that has been laid out. and to me that isnt freedom

what can i do if i dont want to lose my attachment to material desire? i love money and i want to chase it. also what can i do to avoid my souls purpose? i dont want to submit my ego to any purpose. i want to be completely free. i dont want to go down a one way destiny where i have to fufill something. i just want to travel and have money and be free. i also have no use for powers they are meaningless to me. i have learned about spirituality for years and i still care more about the material physical plane. i want to chase money to have ultimate freedom. i dont want a soul purpose where i have to bring my life around one thing