Left Hand Path Parenting

Please make it I would totally pay good money for something like that!

1 Like

Goats are easy to come by around here and are tasty. Better to know how than not.

1 Like

New update. Thanks to everyone on this thread. Turns out…my kids want to learn Tarot. Turns out…they have Tarot based upon some themes that my kids love, and they are NoT BrokeN decks…not as good as Thoth Decks, but not broken either. Soooo a lot of very positive stuff is going on and a Big ThankS to everyone on this thread. The irony is that I had to put magic on the back burner due to life circumstances, but my kids have me putting it back in focus. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My toddler is 3. A few days ago I had her draw a health sigil with me because I was drawing other sigils and she wanted to be involved. After she tried drawing her own madeup ones. Few hours later she walked into me finishing up a blood magick casting and started asking about it, I told her I’d show her when shes older and she got interested and watched me finish up the working and wanted to help clean up. Now, I dont really make it a habit to do works around her and she happened to follow me outside to see what I was doing while I had left her watching TV which was an oversight on my part. Im not going to jump her into blood magick obviously, but I will start her on sigils and tarot. Shes interested so Im going to go with it, just baby steps

3 Likes

I wanted my five year old son to learn some self control. He said he didn’t want to go to school because stories are too long. So we read the bible for two hours straight.

1 Like