Leeching the leeches

Do you ever get the feeling that a sales person is stalking you? On the internet, tv, radio, newspaper, in person? Those that are trying to swindle your HARD EARNED money can be a real problem. Well I have the solution. Send a demon after them that will swallow up their dis honest earned revenue. Advertisements, commercials, televangelists, etc. We can send the devour after them to swallow up their money, health, energy, etc.
I am NOT talking about hard working, honest people. At least I would not do that. But the thugs that would leave me broke, yeah, that I do.
The car salesman that would leave me broke, the telemarketer that would try to convince me that I need their (usually) worthless product. The televangelist that says, "God loves you so much. And we love you. Send us your money (double portion) for a double blessing. (Tried that. It failed. They failed.) THEIR GOD SAYS TO ME PERSONALLY, “I WILL NOT FAIL YOU”. HE ( THEY) FAILED ME FROM THE BEGINNING. Satan, take their finances. leave them poor, beggars. May they curse the REAL god and perish.
When you watch the commercials, religious nuts, internet ads, etc. then you can drain their finances and energy into yourself (if that is safe and fitting.) We can send the Devour after them and their shows, ads, businesses, etc. "Show them no mercy, for you shall receive none."
God damn them. Satan take them. Satan take them. Satan, take them!

I am cursing them here as an actual curse. NOT A childish temper tantrum.
Also, to have power, a person’s positive works must balance out their negative works. ‘Philanthropy’ philosophy.
So, God, Satan, the Universe, the Self, etc. (whatever you want to call it) bless the rest of us with lots of “free and easy, and honest money” to use as we see fit.
All of you vampires, demons, etc. I give you all power over those that would leech me. Leech them, destroy them. torture them. By all means. Because in actuality you are helping yourselves.
48 laws of power, says “Appeal to a person’s greed, and not their generosity”.
Type in 48 laws of power and you will get the book, a short version and there is the long version as well.
May ‘’‘Exu’’’ destroy them crooks.
Bless you and I in the process.

But with your dramatic post, it’s just too easy to rip your soul out… :slight_smile:

The Vampire is not a victim. Some basic mastery over your own reactions is a better use of your dwindling energy than a dramatic curse posted on the internet. Don’t like commercials, ads, sales people? Then stop letting them/it bother you. It’s extremely easy to drain energy from and manipulate overyly dramatic humans. Don’t be human.

I saw that UndeadGod posted twice and my first thought was “But wait there’s more!”

Agreed. I fuckin love his posts.

"But with your dramatic post, it’s just too easy to rip your soul out."
I like that answer!
Of course nobody knows who I am since I am an anonymous person.
(Unless they are real psychics.)
I wish I were beyond human. Guess I’m screwed there eh?
But these topics do give me a good laugh at times.
Anyway, I am merely giving ideas for those to whom it concerns. There might be one or more. Don’t give yourselves away. If any of these things work fine, if not, ignore them.
I love that part about the vampire not being a victim. So TRUE… They are predators. I just give them some things to prey on. To whoever is interested, if any.
And if any of them are leeching you, just program your energy being leeched to curse the leech.
Sooooo many possibilities.
And I have just scratched the surface, (very little at that).
And christians say I am enlightened. Yeah right.
I was born not altogether mentally with it. Does that make me enlightened?
I’m laughing at this point.
Anyway, know one knows who I am so I can talk like this and not be found.
Nothing wrong with any of it anyway. No harm to anyone here.
And if by chance some happen to see some of this and use it on any of the people and groups listed above, then It’s a better world for all of us.

jbkbmzed

You wish you were beyond human ? Then we must feel petty for you, because humans are only our vessels.
What we carry inside, seems you have even glimpsed at it and i honestly hope you do, because you wouldn’t even make the post on the first place, second you woulnd’t condemn, those who do, exactly the same things you do. Every human by nature, is " crooked " its " faulty " whatever you may want to call it, altough if you grasp whatever more is there besides the human body, then you are no longer, just a human, you are more, much more.

[quote=“sunas, post:7, topic:2128”]jbkbmzed

You wish you were beyond human ? Then we must feel petty for you, because humans are only our vessels.
What we carry inside, seems you have even glimpsed at it and i honestly hope you do, because you wouldn’t even make the post on the first place, second you woulnd’t condemn, those who do, exactly the same things you do. Every human by nature, is " crooked " its " faulty " whatever you may want to call it, altough if you grasp whatever more is there besides the human body, then you are no longer, just a human, you are more, much more.[/quote]

Funny how a big powerful spirit apparently makes exactly the same grammatical and idiomatic errors as its foreign language host. What, they don’t teach English where you come from, eh?

no they teach how to speak in a kinetic way english in neither my language or anyone ellse that i spiritually know of, mostly just for english countries or human spirits that originate in those countries…

Anksha does not like english, she does use it because she knows its easier for me to understand what she says and she doesnt do much portuguese…sometimes she gives an effort but english just comes easier for both and yes we Hate Perfect Literature. It is not because you write or speak well that you are more then anyone else, it actually doesnt make you better in any thing else besides socializing

Stay on topic little worm.

Shut up. Any person worth his salt will have the decency to speak and write correctly. Superior language is a result of a superior intellect. On the other hand, the fact that your “spirit” writes with precisely the same awful syntax filled with all the same errors as you do makes you full of shit little worm.

…so THIS is happening again…

But back to the topic.
As DGLN once said “Reverse the flow” So, I have taken that advice and have begun playing around (Best kind of magic IMO) with leeching the leeches of my life. So far it has just been astral worms and little nasties.

Have any of you tried leeching your leeches? If so what methods do you use?

This technique is for whoever it is for. I am not here to bash anyone. Those of you that are interested in this technique can apply it. Like Tim’s writing on the Black magician. Whoever can accept this and wants it, let let him have it. As for those that can’t accept it or don’t want it. They can go there own way. It is all fine with me. This vampire technique is not for everyone. Good luck to those doing it.