Leaving this forum

Its been a short and sweet ride!
Thanks to everyone who helped answer some of my questions.

Unfortunately I’ve been scammed by this company’s management, now I want nothing to do with it.

All the best.

What happened?

Management being, Koetting, or?..

Yeah, I think it’d be wise to inform the rest of us what happened

Long story short, I paid $200 for a circle. Never shipped. The management has been ignoring my emails for nearly 3 weeks now. I’ve even sent personal emails to the sales staff. I’ve even contacted them on Facebook and YouTube. I am being intentionally ignored. Now I have to use the legal system to get my money back, since having a civilized conversation is off the table

The forum does not give billing support. From what I heard,you hassled and cursed the help desk, and both EA and staff handled this issue multiple times.

I understand. However, by that logic I should have multiple tracking numbers. Or multiple refunds. Yet here we are.

In the industry I work in, cussing out the Help Desk (especially if its a woman) earns you garbage service, if we service you at all. Your name even gets blackballed.

In the industry I work in, cussing out the Help Desk (especially if its a woman) earns you garbage service, if we service you at all. Your name even gets blackballed.[/quote]

The harshest word I used is ‘unprofessional’ when contacting the help desk. I’d hope a company would be more emotionally stable than that.
Also, its probably wise not to take a clients money before blacklisting them.

Anyways, I didn’t come here to argue. It is what it is.

If E.A or his sales team ever decides to email me back, give me a tracking number, or refund my payment in the future; I will happily remove everything negative I’ve posted.

The circle has been shipped already. There is literally nothing more we can do for you—yet you disrupt and bother everyone. Just await another reply from E.A. which you will receive shortly.

If I received a single email, do you really think I would have put this much effort into eliciting a response? Seriously I’ve been in the dark for almost a month just waiting for someone to acknowledge the fact the got my payment. You say E.A emailed me? And will email me again? I would be be absolutely amazed if that was true.

Feel free to lock or delete this topic. I’m not trying to bicker. You know why I’m here. I hope to see an email soon.

You have been checking your Spam & Promotions filters, right?

I’ve had mail I wanted misfiled there myself, it does happen - you could safelist mails from this domain, @becomealivinggod.com & also the Zendesk mail I PM’d you to safelist before.

You have been checking your Spam & Promotions filters, right?

I’ve had mail I wanted misfiled there myself, it does happen - you could safelist mails from this domain, @becomealivinggod.com & also the Zendesk mail I PM’d you to safelist before.[/quote]

Thank you, that I did. I even deleted all my custom filters just to be safe.

When I had problem with my orders, EA Koetting email me 4 times and asked me to call his cell number. Kristen was also very helpful. I guess, I am a luck guy :slight_smile:

Not saying anything seriously, but
That circle you’ll receive.

There is just so many things that could go wrong…

[quote=“Dani123321, post:15, topic:4537”]Not saying anything seriously, but
That circle you’ll receive.

There is just so many things that could go wrong…[/quote]

Why do you say that Dani?

Hopefully things get resolved for you Remusomega.