Leaving Satanism

Well my pathbof satanism is more concerned with working with occult secrets. He could evoke Barney for all I care (lol) but there are certain knowledge sets of the fundamentals and asvamced teachings you gain from each of the demons (Gods). They arent just DeMonZ. :smiley:

3 Likes

Depends on how you were initiated. Initiation can be serious , specially when any kind of being/entity is planted into your Mind/ Ajna chakra. In some cases it will have the same effect of doing certain practice for hundreds of hours. The seed will remain in mind even if it hasn’t sprout yet. ANd will always pull you in certain direction.

4 Likes

Yes they were Gods Demonized by man.

I disagree with your dichotomy that there are two sides: Satanism, and a desire for truth and ascent; or putting your head in sand [i.e. ignoring reality for an illusion].

I am definitely not a Satanist. I am a Rodnover, a Slavic Pagan. I don’t summon demons or angels, I travel to the world tree by altering my consciousness. I certainly am concerned with truth and ascent. I am not a Satanist. To say otherwise is to agree with the Church that demonized the gods of my ancestors. To say otherwise is to agree with my ignorant Christian friend that when she heard that I was a Pagan asked if that means I worship Satan.

Satanism is absolutely a path. It is a belief in the authority and power of Satan. It’s not a catchall term for all magic, it is a specific branch. And if OP doesn’t want to acknowledge Satan or any Demon in his life, as i do, then he gets the liberty not to be called a Satanist anymore.

16 Likes

Witnessed for truth. :+1:

10 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Demonic Reputations & Morality

I will disagree with you because it has nothing to do witj the church. How about this, your “Rodnovery” has to do with the church. Hows that for putting you in a Box?

Slave Boggyum.

1 Like

That’s fine. The Orthodox Church accepted and allowed many of our festivals and holidays to survive. I am not ashamed of that connection.

But, of course, Rodnovery predates the influence of the Church. The word Rodnovery itself just means “Native Faith”.

8 Likes

Back to OPs original statement before this became a thread on demon morality:

@Twilight_Dragon, what system where you thinking of going now that you’re leaving Satan?

5 Likes

Also, how did you get initiated?

3 Likes

That conversation is now at https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/demonic-reputations-morality/56142 :+1:

5 Likes

I technically agree. There are different forms of Satanism. There is Atheistic Satanism, Theistic Satanism, and others. In fact, it has to do with the self, not Satan.

In fact, it uses the symbolism of Satan, being indulgence and desires of the flesh rather than seeing him as an authority. It places you as the supreme authority.

8 Likes

On the other hand, what was the purpose of mocking him?

Satanism has far more aspects to it than “truth seeking.”

I went down the same route as the OP. I was initiated but I was able to leave. He’s not restrained.

8 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking what made you not want this path?

2 Likes

To a mix of Hinduism and Christian Wicca.

2 Likes

A self Initiation ritual.

1 Like

Then leaving should be easy.

2 Likes

I lost interest in the path and I realized all the Darkness isn’t for me.

3 Likes

Cool, keep us updated on your results. If i may interject, have you considered the pre-Christian religions of your ancestors?

5 Likes

Yes this would be Hinduism

5 Likes