Leaving Norse Pantheon

My, my. That was quite soothing, actually.

3 Likes

Sounds like someone has an agenda. That’s not suspect for a religious person at all! :roll_eyes:

Trust yourself.

Soo, this ‘healer’ is holding healing work to ransom if you don’t follow their dogma?
That’s one hell of an egotistical thing to do.

I kicked them to the curb. With prejudice. I’ve got zero time for liars and manipulators especially when they’re pushing a religious dogmatic energy.

This person proved themselves low-vibrational, egotistical and untrustworthy by being manipulative and biased, so I don’t see how you could trust that they actually can heal either.
In any case, nobody can heal another, all they can do is set the energy to help the body to heal itself.
They are not the only person that can do that.

I would just add, I dislike the Hindu pantheon myself, and don’t find those entities worth any attention. The reason being, I read the stories. They read like a 80s TV soap, full of negative energy, jealousy and very human shenanigans. These are stories about people - very flawed people, not gods.

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, you say that about the Hindu Deities, what about the Norse? They also have a lot of human shenanigans too.

Some, but some are gods and some are just egregores or entities lesser than deity. But I have a very strict definition of deity that 99% of other people’s gods don’t meet.

Same as the greek, and the roman, all the same, I believe these are all stories about actual people, handed down through aural traditions, conflated and blended into teaching stories connected to what Jung called archetypal energies.

So it maters what you connect to - the symbolically represented deity as a powerful manifestation of the tao, or an egregoric mask over that which all it’s little human foibles.

Even with egregoric entities, some people are worth spending your time with, and some aren’t. I have time for Freya, Baldur, Odin and the Jotun as representations of primal energy types. (That’s the closest I get to elemental magick.) I find qualities in these people I can respect.
But it depends what energy I want to pull into a working, and what I want to know.

I haven’t yet seen a Hindi deity I can feel respect for, probably least of all Kali who I’ve met one ask of in person (a sent astral attack). I don’t even like the energy she brings to people that work with her, I find her childish, empty headed and arrogant, and of course I beat her. No “god” should be able to be beaten by me - so she’s not a god in my book.

Horses for courses I suppose. Results are what matter in the end.

3 Likes

Thanks for the responses guys. Much appreciated.

Interesting because I left the Hindu and Greek Pantheons to work with the Norse. It was Rudra who sent me on that path. There company is some of the best imo.

Thor told me that they won’t leave my side. Freya isn’t going to say goodbye but he said even if I turn my back on the Norse Gods she wouldn’t leave me. I connect with Ganesha daily but rn something tells me to still work with Norse Gods.

I’ve worked with several already. Strangest bunch were the Egyptians who worked with me for a week then disappeared lol.

I like this quote a lot. To me the Norse Gods will always be the most like family. No disrespect intended to the others I work with.

He told me to get my healing and come back fresh and vital. I do sense that I’ll have to use tricks here and there but then again it’s not bad.

I mean always stick to the Pantheons that you feel most drawn to. I mean the concepts of Pantheons are man made for the most part hence why I work with different ones.

Yeah actually I do feel that this is to bring me more on the RHP and been on both paths, I prefer staying in the middle.

Since I’ve only learnt 3 runes in a magick sense and still have much to do, I think I should continue working with this Pantheon in secret.

I can’t tell tbh. She’s family so I guess my worry would be her telling my mother and them and things with them are on edge since I don’t follow the family dogma anymore.

The person is teaching me to heal myself, I should have said that in the beginning. It’s actually worked really well. Like real results. I do know that I’m not quitting on my Gods though. So maybe I’ll just play it like Loki?

That’s how I feel about the Hindu Plantery Gods (besides maybe 2 or 3) They are nice to your face but don’t hesitate to attack you from behind. My ritual to Fenrir and his Sons helped ward them off for good.

Interesting you mention this. I’ve always felt a primal energy from the children of Loki and my recent medidations with Surtur show me that some of these beings are more ancient and powerful than we think. Actually the Serpents Vasuki and Seshnag may be far more primal predating the current Hindu Pantheon.

3 Likes

Conversation which began in response to this continues at:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 5 minutes.

Use your intuition.

2 Likes

Well it tells me not to abandon this Pantheon.

If it is what you must do, then you can always return in the future. Medicine is for the sick! So once you are healthy and no longer need it, you can return to the Norse Pantheon
You might like what you find there and learn new things too. Afterwards you shouldn’t worry about combining things. I have no problem worshiping the Norse Gods while practicing Angelic Magick. It feels rather empowering in a way actually.

2 Likes

Odin told me the same thing.

I think it would be good to work with some Ancestral Gods. Might even branch out with the Asuras for a while.

1 Like

No one has the right to tell you to leave one path or another.
To be telling you that A) you’re playing with the Pantheon (with obvious bias) and B) Telling you that only the Hindi pantheon can bring about healing. Are two clear signs of manipulation.
Stick to your guns, I know how hard it can be to go against the grain in family, and it can be daunting to say the least. Stick to what you believe in.
Follow your path, it is the healing.

1 Like

ive always thought of mythology as a cultural means of personification of the mundane, it’s what brings the spirit and physical together.

1 Like

I think this question should be asked

What is healing?

When I first found out that Buer is a goetia demon and he does healing, I was like, why is something that is considered so good found in a book filled with so called “bad guys”? It didn’t make any sense to me, so I decided I would call upon him, and ironically, ask not about healing, but about learning to program in C.

As I worked with Buer, I learned that this question can actually be very culturally dependent, and that one cultures idea of “healing” could in another culture be considered actually messing someone up more. If you want more detail, you should probably ask Buer himself, he would be happy to go over it with you, and why he does not encourage people to change their religion.

1 Like

So not sure if this useful for your situation but my own experiences with both norse and vedic has shown they have alot of connections to each other which has givin me insights and beneficial connections to both.

Here are a few things to check out if they seem of use. The channel has more if ya find it of use.

4 Likes

I can back this one up too, ThunderWizard knows his stuff and there really is a lot of parallels here!

2 Likes

Ya do not need to break with the Nordic godesses and gods for Hinduism! Ganesha or Kali ain’t jalous! Ya can worship ’ em and Freya, Loki, Odin and the others at the same time! The (stupid) idea of only 1 godess / god or religion comes from the stupid ideology of the abrahamic religions! Give ’ em up! Be free to worship any Godess / God ya wanna! Alle Godesses ‘n’ gods are children of Lilith ‘n’ she does not prefer any of her kids! So be a Hindu and a Nordic Pagan too!

4 Likes

Yeah my gut basically tells me to work with whoever calls me. The full moon brought up connections with deities from the past and its been a touching reunion to say the least. I don’t mind working with the Hindu Pantheon but adandoning my other Gods ain’t for me.

Theres definitely a link between the two Pantheons and many others. I enjoy working with both tbh.

Almost exactly what I’ve learnt in my experience. I work with whoever comes to me and I have a connection with.

Update. I’ve been doing what I felt called to do. Met several other deities to and it seems Lucifer and Michael never left my side either. Healer really knows her stuff though and even spoke to me on using the Law Of Attraction.

1 Like

There is a link between the pantheons, without a doubt.
I personally work with both pantheons as well, Kali, Shiva, and others from the hindu, I work with odin, thor, fenrir and others from the norse. There are MANY pantheons, and they all have similarities.
You can work with harry potter and luke skywalker, if you really wanted too, it really makes no difference as long as it feels right for you.
IMO, To be fair and no offense intended, a healer “knowing their stuff” and a healer simply attempting to manipulate with an agenda, isn’t healing. If the situation has changed and she’s not simply trying to convert you anymore, then my apologies.

2 Likes

:hearts: Woden - Zeus - Jupiter :hearts:

Indeed there is a connection between pantheons!

2 Likes