Leaving magick as of today (Not Really)

Some people are not meant for this. I think this is a wise decision. Take whatever mundane steps you need to in order to get your head right.

8 Likes

just so you know, it’s very likely did you open your third eye. Opening your third eye doesn’t mean you immediately see spirits, it’s a very different experience for everyone.

I would suggest working on sensing energy. Doing that at the very least will help you in your everyday life

The truth is, you already sense energy. You just need to be more aware of it

2 Likes

Yes. Yes you do.

2 Likes

I like to think of it like a muscle. You must work on it in order for it to get stronger and see results. You don’t start out lifting hundreds of pounds. You work small and soon you can lift a lot.

2 Likes

I sort of see it as a brain. If you push the boundary enough with stimulus it’ll break but there are better ways to do it

2 Likes

Be safe brother, may you find your path. Be blessed

how are you alive you say commiting suicide again also take it from me or my dead friends most people that deal with those issues keep it to themselves not post it all over the internet just saying and no offense

i wish you the best luck on your life however you choose none the less i hope you stay safe also if i was you i wouldnt give up on magick yet

do not confuse magick with invoking demons. It’s a misunderstanding your having. You do not have to have your 3rd eye open to use magick. Nor do you need to be able to be psychic. direct communication with whatever entity your asking for help isn’t needed. Magick is a tool and process. You can’t blame it as there’s nothing to blame.
You need to be realistic which i think you are having difficulty with so your not grounded to handle stuff that is of the unknown.
In your life, there will be magick. it’s just not using that magick word label. I think your understanding mix up a bit with movie magick and what people are saying in this forum. So many say they directly talk to demons and you took it literally.
Whatever you decide, don’t be so hard on yourself. Love yourself. treat yourself better.

2 Likes

:alien:if you wish to disinhabit your body I can take it

1 Like

Totally agree!!!

Sometimes the most magical way forward is to take time to heal your mental state. So-called advanced practices most always require a sound foundation in which to function. I suggest seeking the aid of someone who is trained to handle psychological imbalances. I myself have been tempted to cross into the great hereafter but always choose to remain because the beauty of this world and the potential it offers. My my time will inevitably come and I have the opportunity to pass peacefully and without violence. This path may not be for you or perhaps it is… just waiting for you to return at a better time. :black_heart:

Magick doesn’t just go away…

1 Like

I have to agree with Faustus, certain paths, this stuff, not always meant for some people, maybe working with demons isn’t meant for you, maybe the whole energy work concept isn’t meant for you, but either way your health and mental state comes before any of this so good luck and cya~

5 Likes

invoking /evoking entities isn’t all there is to magick. Magick is bigger than working with just demons and angels. That’s not what magick is.

1 Like

I had my first suicidal thought at age 7. A little voice in the back of my head that said, “I hate myself and I want to die.” It never stopped, not once, until I was 40. There was treatment and medication and even hospitalization in there; but it wasn’t until I added magic that the voice finally stopped.

I’m not going to judge you. You do whatever you need to do. I will recommend conventional treatment if you’re not getting it, whether or not you do magic with it. It’s “Magic and…” not “Magic or…”

What I will do though is offer you support and an open ear anytime you need one. You’re part of my tribe and I’d hate to see us lose another one to this awful illness.

3 Likes

That’s not a fair assumption or judgement…many people that are suicidal do just that as a way of crying out for help or to just talk about it. Maybe you or your friends chose not to talk about it, that doesn’t mean that those who do talk about it “all over the internet” should be looked down upon or judged for it. I’ve attempted suicide while in the mitary & lost dear friends to suicide, and most of them made it known they were suicidal & couldn’t handle it.

Nonetheless I hope the OP finds a way to cope with their reality.

5 Likes

I would like to say that you can still talk to people here and not practice spiritual things. There are some good friends to be found here and some great listeners. No matter what happens from here on out I for one wish you well.

1 Like

Do not work with Demons at this moment, I understand sounds very tempting especially when you hear the cool experiences most people have with them.

Try and learn to work with your self, became your own teacher, master or God.
Do not work on your third eye chakra this can throw you into insanity.
Work on your lower chakras to build that foundation especially root chakra and ground your self.
When you work on your lower chakras you will become more grounded and the energy will start flowing upwards and it will still open your upper chakras but more in a safer and emotionally balanced way.

So work on yourself learn to control your mind your emotions and put your ego in its place.
I don’t mean the ego that most people refer as when you’re full of yourself, nah uh! I mean the ego mind state that blocks anything that you trying to change into your life because the ego is afraid of change.

If your suicidal well this may sound stupid that I say this so please forgive me but be grateful because you clearly have knowledge of a weakness witch is your mind and your emotions
So observe your weakness smile and work on it font get attached to it and identify your self with it

Practice your meditation and plz do check out Ekhhart Tolley his book ( the power of now )
Check out his YouTube channel

1 Like

I actually worked with angels last night they don’t want me to give up magick and Lucifer agrees. I’m doing better I will continue my magick. I just hope everyone sees this because I don’t wanna repeat myself over and over. I also had a few prophetic dreams last night too

5 Likes