Leaving Body While Asleep

Hey guys, I’ve noticed that when we get into magic we experience “free trials”. Often people who get succubi/incubi will have a vivid sex experience with them in a dream, but then afterwards it doesn’t happen again. Like we have to train ourselves to get back up to that point.

I have had dream experiences of leaving my body in the early stages of getting into magic. I remember one time I couldn’t see, a demon picked me up and put his dick in me briefly, and I felt a forked tongue in my mouth as he kissed me. That was brief. I remember other experiences of being carried around my room, me unable to move and slack like a ragdoll.

I want to have more dream experiences like this, every night if I could cause they’re fascinating and never scary. Do any of you guys experience this or know how to make it happen more often?

2 Likes

:rofl: I know what you mean!!! Entities will be pulling you out at first but they are expecting you to learn how to get out your self! You can try to move when they pull you! Just think it don’t move your muscle move your visualisation! When Lucifer & King Paimon pulled me I was moving my hand while holding a hand! Idk it was weird! You could ask your companions to wake you when you reach a REM state it’s where you can experiance the glitches! Otherwise I set an alarm at 3 am wake up put a candle up and go back to snooze! It dosnt happen if my energy is low! I noticed they don’t like to overwhelm me! Someone once said “just sleep little girl:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Every time I do an evocation ritual now my body will start rocking forwards and backwards. I thought it was just Lucifer but it happens with anyone. Maybe my dark helpers trying to finally get me out of my body.

Just relying on practice sounds annoying. I might try praying to Lucifer before bed, maybe putting his sigil under my pillow and put my blood on it, I dunno. I have chickened out of things before. Once I was in sleep paralysis having a dream, I knew it was Lucifer influencing it. My wardrobe opened and out came the image of the tarot card magician floating toward me and there was this strong vibration. I think I was supposed to let it enter me to make me strong but I chickened out and woke myself up.

2 Likes

:thinking: hmm! I only chickened out on Azazel! He was oh well Azazel… :heart_eyes: but king paimon was sweet I literally felt him on me and hugged him! Not sure how he took it! Lucifer held my hand if I get scared of what he is doing! Bael showed me some cartoons to calm me down! Belial freaked me out but was singing? The next time he came he just got me out and hugged me? :rofl: idk they find a way to calm me somehow!

2 Likes

Wow they’re nice and sweet to you! I have reported all my evocations in my journal. So far I’ve just done an evocation with Lucifer, Rosier and Belial. But I don’t get heavy on the gnosis. Like with Belial I think I repeated myself unnecessarily too many times. But when I evoke, get the candles and offerings going, I just sit there and ramble about my situation.

2 Likes

For me am trying to see them and draw them! I have a drawing journal going and a progress journal with my day to day experience! Getting to meet others might give you new experience!

1 Like

I will have to keep up evoking and meditating. I want these powers. Everything has changed for me recently. I’ve even managed to excel in soul lessons because I can do things out of order instead of having to deprive myself and learn over time. I’m not leaving my life decisions to ‘the universe’. I know enough and have other guides, I can start taking control and getting rid of my lacks.

2 Likes

this guy gives a good techniques that utilises the energies of the witching hour.

I recommend that you open the chakra’s and perform the blue ray meditation before you go back to sleep.

experiment with it over the course of a few weeks and let us know how you get on.

4 Likes

I work night shift and crash after work, and when I have my days off I’m usually either driving to my boyfriend’s or he comes down to stay with me. But yeah I’ll definitely look into it.

1 Like

okay…you just broke the hearts of all the gay guys on the forum :rofl:

2 Likes

Awwww no that’s so sweet. I was single for almost two years but did an evocation of Lucifer and asked for a boyfriend. My incubus helped and then less than two days later this guy messaged me. It’s all in my journal.

2 Likes

that’s some pretty awesome magic at work right there! Wishing you all the luck and happiness in the world :kissing_smiling_eyes:

P.S Make sure your boyfriend treats you right … if he doesn’t pm me and we’ll come up with a spell to send him to Russia.

2 Likes

Haha he is the nicest guy I’ve ever met. Which does make things conflicting when I think of my soul mates and other connections… but you know those people didn’t date me when they had the chance, so I suppose that answers that

2 Likes