Leaving body Unintentionally - I thought I died

Hey guys I wanted to share this to hopefully get some sort of clue as to why this happens or perhaps connect with others who possibly experience or have experienced the same. Don’t judge :slightly_smiling_face::sweat:
Over the past 3 or 4 years I’ve noticed a trend that every 6 or so months I leave my body unintentionally in the middle of the night.
Last night I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in the middle of the night suddenly feeling like I was “high”…? My entire body was buzzing so I sat up and walked to the kitchen trying to remember if I had smoked… I had not. My next conclusion was that I had been drugged. I started to freak out and pace around the kitchen trying to remember if I had left a drink unattended or accepted any food from anyone. The buzzing and vibrations got louder and louder it felt like I was losing touch with myself. I felt like I was going to explode and was literally concentrating on not letting my body fall apart… so I walked back to the living room to lie down.
Before I made it to the couch I realized there was someone already laying there. The lights were off so I carefully moved closer while my mind tried to make sense of what was going on. I kept thinking “What the fuck is that?” For a split second I ran through the entire scenario that whoever drugged me was inside my house and was now waiting for me to come back to the couch.

The closer I got I was able to see that the person laying there was me. I’ll be honest it really freaked me out. I thought I died… I didn’t want to look at myself anymore so I turned around and put my hands over my face trying to keep it together. I kept thinking “what do I do?” I truly did begin to believe I was dead and was trying to figure out what happened that made me fucking die. How does someone just up and fucking randomly die in their sleep? So I stood there with my hands over my face trying really hard not to panic.

Through the spaces of my fingers I saw someone standing in front of me… I was looking down so I didn’t see their face, only what they were wearing. They had on a robe with a blue sash and golden tassle hanging from their neck or somewhere on their clothes. They had the energy of a male. He showed up and grabbed me by the shoulders so fast and spun me around to face myself and next thing I know I was back in my body. I’ve never had such relief to NOT be dead.

So I’m trying to note what about this experience has been different from other experiences. Why did I think I was dead? And from analysis… I think I’ve been able to point out a few things.

• In past experiences maybe 90% of the time I exit my body… I have floated out. And that has been a huge indication that “hey. I’m out of my body.”
  • Usually when I leave my body and am not floating, there has been a spirit that is waiting for me on the other side.
  • When I have left my body in the past there are usually indicators that I’m no longer in the 3 dimensional realm. And by that I mean things that are not possible in the 3d realm. Such as matter seemingly stretching and elongating in ways it could not in the physical.
  • 100% of the time when OBE I feel a connection with my body. It still feels like its a part of me though my conciousness is not fully in it. Sort of like you would feel with your leg. You know its there, and you can feel it there… but you are not in your leg.

I think the most similar experience I’ve had was one night I remember laying in my bed, but I don’t remember waking up… only I did become aware that I was staring up at the ceiling while I laid there. So I just thought to myself “Hm I wonder what it’d be like to sit on the ceiling.” And with that my feet started to float upwards and the rest of my body followed till I was upside down… I tried to hold on to my bedsheets because I was uneasy about going upside down. When I felt my feet touch the ceiling… I realized I was no longer in my body. I grew accustomed to the feeling of being upside down and sat on the ceiling. I’ll tell more about that later maybe.

The point is I would not have known I was outside my body if something “impossible” hadn’t happened like that. But with my most recent experience, I had no indication and felt no connection with my body whatsoever. I think thats what freaks me out the most. I felt no attatchment to my body. None…

If you read all the way through, thanks. I know this was long and kind of silly maybe(?)… so again no judgmenttt but if you do I guess I can’t really stop you so :woman_shrugging:
I just didn’t really want to keep this to myself if theres anyone that can offer some wisdom or insight or something.
Thanks.
Yours truly.

15 Likes

I had a couple things like that leading up to my walk-in experience. Now I’m out of body 24/7 but it’s more subtle.

2 Likes

That sounds like a nice problem to have for those still trying to get out. I do wonder who the entity was that shoved you back in? Seems a bit rude but maybe he was responding to your distress.

I think EAs first OBE was unintentional as well, the way he describes it. Maybe controlling it to not leave when it’s not intended is the next level of development?

Very cool. I’ll admit I’m a bit envious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Put some heavy metal Ring or stuff like that, preferably Iron in your body. It will prevent you from leaving your body. Besides I think you Need to WORK WITH RAPHAEL, in a serious way. let’s see what @dagar thinks about it??!!

1 Like

Well I was grateful to say the least. But I hope I don’t have to see him again :sweat_smile:
I don’t mind leaving at night whether intentional or not, but leaving during the day I do mind. You and I have spoken about that before idk if you remember… but to update you I have not had much more of an issue with it. I did have one episode while taking classes a few months ago but it was much easier to handle and did not disturb me as much as it has in the past.
I just find it interesting that its usually every 6 months give or take that this leaving in the middle of the night thing begins to happen. It’d be cool to know why but I guess I’m not too pressed about it. I think this is the first unpleasant out of body experience I’ve had in that sense.

1 Like

I didn’t know iron had that property. That’s interesting and I’ll keep it in mind. I’m not sure why I have such a huge aversion to angels. I’ve never wanted to work with them before but maybe I’ll be getting over that soon.

2 Likes

Can you give more detail on this?

1 Like

This is the only thing that comes to mind when I consider explaining it. If you can put yourself in her shoes, the way she’s navigating the physical world, she’s kind of out of it because she’s dead to her physical body. She’s kind of in awe of physical stuff. Her physicality is tiny and restricted because she’s living through her astral body now.

I can’t put myself in situations that are that physical though because it would be overwhelming. The most I can do is watch them on a screen.

1 Like

Interesting… okay.

Sounds like you initiated into something!

Guy in robes with tassels, death, all seem to be signs of initiation that you haven’t “integrated” yet. Try to find out what.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that. I suppose it could be. No idea what I’d be initiated into though. Can you be initiated into something you have no knowledge of?

Happens more than people think.

Best to check on it.

2 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ girl im so glad that you shared this, bravo! It takes a lot to put yourself out there and share this story I applaud you for it. No worries you and I arent completely crazy lol. In December I had an inner body experience, lots of theta gamma sync and flow states. I had never had it switched on when I hadnt explicitly made it.

2 Likes

I thinking that fucking entity is Jesus fucking Christ he goes around posing as a entity and putting the stop to people trying to soul travel it has happen to me a many times before in the past decades ago , he really gets on his high hobby horse when it comes to soul travel, if she experience that again tell her to consult Belial regarding the cunt Jesus the son of the mother fucking God of Abraham, when she is thinking about soul travel contact Belial arrange for a ambush so if that poser entity turns up, Belials Legons should put a stop to what ever he is preventing, i think that is who it is hes a real Jelous cunt, King Belial should be able to expose the traitor.

1 Like

I usually project from a lucid dream so I usually don’t have any indications until I just up and fly into another state. However when I intentionally astral project it almost always feels like my heart is about to pound out of my chest. Which is an uneasy feeling and can shake me out of it quick if I’m not careful. Intentional astral projection is still hit and miss for me but from a dreamscape it’s a smooth transition. I’ve definitely had some other oddball projections as well. Twice in one month I projected from waking upright position during meditation. Flew right through the wall into the next but before I could leave out on a journey my toes got stuck on my crown chakra and couldn’t disconnect. Weird shit but I’ll figure out ways around.

1 Like

Interesting. Why Raphael? I work with him a lot.

I worked with him a lot too. He did some miracle for me. Love the guy.

1 Like

Oh geeze thank you :slight_smile: your support means so much. Maybe more than it should!
Inner body experiences are just as trippy as outer ones! Lots of fun discussions there.

1 Like

It passed through my mind briefly… but honestly I feel I was done a service because I have no idea how I wouldve gotten back in. I couldn’t even stand looking at my own body. It disgusted me and filled me with panic. The way it made me feel is as if you were to stare at your own arm if it had just been chopped off. Disgust, terror, anxiousness to have it back.

2 Likes

Haha that must have been a sight to see. I can only imagine what that must’ve looked like. Ive had my body get all jumbled kind of like that too, but not quite really. Being out of body is SUPER weird. I’ve had so many weird experiences out of body I’m honestly dying to talk about them all but Id have a post that goes too long.

2 Likes