Learning psychic abilities

So I’ve been searching the internet and have been having troubles finding what im looking for. I’m searching for an entity that can help me developed my psychic abilities. Like telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance etc. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Well their are angels that can help you you find them in 72 angels of magic by Damon Brandon. You also have some demons that could help you out their.

3 Likes

Thank you I’ll look into that. I’m still working on my collection of books on different spirits and entities as a whole. Not just “angels” or “demons”

1 Like

Great the book mentioned above is a good book so check it out !

Thanks, I’m looking for it now

K’rehl’a’teral, the Master of Miracles, from the Book of Azazel.

"He can teach you how to perform the most miraculous spectacles, and how to produce the most extravagant phenomena, such as invisibility, levitation, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, illusion projection, and transmutation…

“If your desire is to master these materializations, brace yourself for years of daily study with the demon, as his works require intense discipline and dedication.”

11 Likes

@DarkestKnight thank you. I saw you post about that demon in an earlier post. I’m ready for the dedication and discipline. It’s something I need in my life anyways. Now this “book of azazel” is it the one E.A. wrote? Ir can I find it reasonably easy?

Yes, it is the one EA wrote. You can find it on Amazon, and there is a free audio version on YouTube.

4 Likes

I’ve listened to it on youtube but I dont recall him referring to this demon or how to contact “him”

So ironically after searching and searching. I’m on amazon looking at books and all of a suddenly theres a download in my notification bar. Low and behold it’s the entire Book of Azazel. Coincidence I think not

3 Likes

That’s some SYNCHRONICITY. Nice.

4 Likes

there’s also the 44 solomon planet seal.

1 Like

Krehl’a’teral is the master of miracles. He can teach you how to perform the most miraculous spectacles, and how to produce the most extravagant phenomena, such as invisibility, levitation, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, illusion projection, and transmutation.

Mepsitahl - can teach you how to master telekinesis, telepathy and clairvoyance. The exercises she will teach you are unlike any you have ever practiced before, and if practiced regularly will yield excellent results. Make sure you have your book handy to take notes of what Mepsitahl tells you, as she has a wealth of information to share.

5 Likes

telepathy is pretty easy you just have to think and you got to listen to yourself and inner thoughts. You only have to think about a person to communicate with them. get yourself a buddy so you can make a telepathic game together

2 Likes

I’d like too but I cant ever find a friend serious enough

1 Like

Great tips and inputs in this thread guys thanks a lot :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Just go to your local Buddist meditation centre

4 Likes