Learn How to Stop Dedicating Like Little Bitch!

Submitting To A God Demolishes Self Worth… Learn How to Stop Dedicating Like Little Bitch!!!

Do you feel that by bowing your head to a god you are submitting to them? Do you believe that dedication to a deity makes you their bitch? Well you may be right… but that’s not because of the dedication. Simply you are going about dedication all wrong. I have said several times in my work that my path as a Vitki (Norse Shaman/Sorcerer) is one of both self-elevation but also of service. That in order for the Vitki to truly embrace the path they must take part in dedication.

Dedication in my path as a Vitki is to build what is called Maegan and of course to build relationships with the gods. Maegan is also called credit or influence, and as we show our dedication to certain Gods and Spirits they in turn will give us favor. In Norse Mythology, we hear several times of the Gods giving individuals favor and this is Maegan. However, to Dedicate to a God or Spirit does not mean you are going to spiritually suck their dick but rather have an agreement. You will do rituals with them and for them, you will perhaps give offerings and perhaps other dedication displays. However, in return for those dedications you will gain influence and credit.

The Gods and the Spirits are the main teachers of the Vitki and as such we must earn those teachings. Do you expect the Gods just to teach you out of the goodness of their own hearts? They aren’t your little bitch either. As such your dedication is how you earn that privilege, but it is not by any means a selfless act. As it is said in the Havamal: “No man is so generous he will jib at accepting, A gift in return for a gift, No man so rich that it really gives him Pain to be repaid.

I Love My Gods… But I Would As Quickly Punch Odin In The Face For Doing Me Wrong As I Would Any Man!!!

The Vitki respects his or her Gods but he does not hold them above himself. As such dedication is less servitude and more simply building relationships. The Vitki builds a bond with the Gods and Spirits. Spending time with them, Gifts, Rituals and more… but at the end of the day your own individual is the only God you “worship”. The Vitki does not worship but rather works with the Gods. This is how mutual respect is earned. How do you expect the Gods to respect you when you do not even respect yourself enough to approach them as equal?

No God is more important than yourself, and so you must approach them with mutual respect and ground. Dedication means showing respect not showing you can suck a dick for a favor. This is a strength many in the spiritual communities do not possess. Many are afraid to even acknowledge their own accomplishments and they expect a God to give them respect? Self-Respect comes first. The Moral of this story is to not act like a little Bitch and start acting like the God your trying to ascent to become. You want to Become a Living God you are going to have to act like it. Dedicate to yourself first and then go to the Gods.

Stay True & Stay Awesome

21 Likes

Ehhhh… I don’t think that really changes anything. They give you something in return, as a boss paying the employees. They give you influence, just like a member of the king’s royal court.

Employees who work with their boss instead of just kiss their ass get a lot more in return. Not sucking dick and actually approaching on a group of respect and self respect will get you much further.

14 Likes

Epic. This confirms many things I’ve been feeling and thinking myself. I also notice that 'spiritual dick sucking ’ in various RHP religions/deities. Thank you for the knowledge!

9 Likes

I can agree with that. Azazel, has stood by me as much I have stood by him. Dedication, loyalty, and working on a solid relationship are what makes the difference. Everyone may have different dynamics to their relationship with whatever gods or spirits they work with but certain things will always hold true. If your not putting in the time and dedication its not gonna be solid.

Now Azazel and I are solid…solid like a rock!!
:heart:

~ Azazel & Arianna ~

Ride or Die
14 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra

“Ride or Die” … :scream: that means …-You are allready that loose down there?!
*Just kidding

@asbjorntorvol
~I had recently the idea, that i may let Lilith posess my left eye,
in order to see those sexual, emotional and kundalinic energies.
But also succubi/incubi and demons in general.

My question is:

Would that make me “her bitch” or would that just be some sort of deal?

1 Like

Ride or die

Means you ride with your crew and your willing to die for them.
Azazel and I are each others ride or die.
I have no problem riding with or for him and he has no problem doing the same for me. Alot of people dont understand that. But when you are a ride or die…you take it to a whole new level. 100% real.

8 Likes

As long as you don’t offer you blood.

Ooops…all the rituals before had blood included.
~I spilled it on the sigil.

Happens to the best of us. You trip over, hurt your knee and spill blood on the sigil. Suddenly, BOOM! Deity’s bitch.

2 Likes

Eh, I dont feel that way. I think it depends on the dynamics not all deities want lil bitches. And some just like blood. Especially if their of the vampiric sort. Though, I wouldnt recommend doing it very often. Blood is important.
All relationships change as well. I was Azazels submissive. Which i was fine with…but now i have come to know who I truely am. And do not feel Azazel was hindering that progress he was merely taking another route in showing me. But things happened…
Now we are even stronger. …because i know i can completely trust him…i can spread my wings and learn to fly and he will always catch me if ever i should fall.
Its like we became the other half of each other. Whose more powerful, I do not know but I do know in my darkest hours I had armies i never knew about. And currents I had never worked with willing to support whatever choices I made. I went straight to those sources and asked what was what…and i got told whatever you decide we ride with you.
Its about being true and keeping it real. They know if your just trying to use them. They see and know. So think about how you approach them and what your intentions are.

6 Likes

And don’t forget: lilith takes your blood and gives her own.

2 Likes

Would that make you her bitch… nah I wouldn’t say so. You gave her permission to possess you, you didn’t kiss her ass and allow her to make you subject to her every whim. What you did was a mutual thing. But bare in mind my post is related to Dedication rites and approaches.

5 Likes

What do you mean by “gives her own”?

2 Likes

Transmutation, she gives you her blood so you can become like her.

4 Likes

Ohh… I’ve heard about that. I didn’t know you pay for the transformation with your blood, though.

1 Like

were not talking gallons lol just a few drops but only when you are certain its the path you want to take! If your begining start with wine as a blood subsitute lol

3 Likes

Amateurs.
jabs the transfusion kit in his arm and hooks himself up to the old oak keg

Just kidding. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

“Theres no blood in my alcohol stream” LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

@asbjorntorvol

Thank you for the video, its probably going to be a good reminder for me.
While doing some monoton and physical work -it has become vital
to listen to those podcasts, in order to keep the left hand path mentality while
working in the mercyless sun for a hand full of euros.

4 Likes