LBRP with elements?

So I have been looking at posts aimed towards beginners and a majority of the posts agree that LBRP should be learned and used. Can I tweak it to work with the elements instead of any other deities?

If there is already an existing ritual can someone link it please? :smiley:

1 Like

The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram specifically invokes the 4 archangels, each of which represents the elements in their respective cardinal directions.

Are you looking to only using the elements, or just different personifications of them? There are many copies of the basic structure of the LBRP that use different beings available on the interwebs.

4 Likes

One version is the Magical Cross: optional beginning by standing in the center of a room and facing north-west (or choose a corner representing that direction). Touch your forehead with thumb, index and middle fingers while you say ā€œFor earthā€, touch chest saying ā€œfor fireā€, left shoulder: ā€œfor waterā€, right shoulder: ā€œfor airā€; finally join your hands on the chest and say ā€œin one single thingā€.
Then itā€™s possible to draw the four Pentagrams, replacing the God Names or the Archangels with the elemental Kings: Ghob, Nicksa, Paraldaā€¦

3 Likes

I use the Cleansing Rite of the Goddess from this book The Black Witch | Enoch B. Petrucelly | Become A Living God and i find it works tremendously well.

3 Likes

Yes you can replace the angels with elements.
I have done so on many an occasion, and it works perfectly fine, even just the pentagrams themselves minus any invocation works too.

1 Like

I was thinking of only using elements because I donā€™t really want to banish through a deity.

1 Like

Thanks! I will definitely try this out.

1 Like

Thank you this is what I needed! :smile:

1 Like

Do you have a link to this method?

Itā€™s from a book in Italian: