LBRP used to siphon our energy?

So this article says that the LBRP is used by the elites to siphon our energy.

Supposedly they process imprisons you spiritually and set you aside so no lower astral baddies can get to you. You get this protection but at the cost of letting the elites siphon your energy.

Wow… Is this true? I mean what do you guys think of this disturbing news?

Here’s the article: [url=http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html?m=1]http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html?m=1[/url]

The entire blog is bog-standard conspiracist nonsense, with our gracious host Bearheart as the only man who sees the truth and can lead us from snakey perdition.

Dubious, at best, IMO.

This is just stupid, if there was anything to it I think someone besides this guy would have noticed it by now.

Besides, I’m trying to rule my own snakey perdition in the first place.

And I’ve noticed a significant siphoning of my energy is the price I pay for …more energy.

1 Like

More energy you say? How so? Are you talking about doing the MP and the LIRH? I would only be interested if that’s true. I would imagine that they can still siphon you when your all charged up. Whose to say that they haven’t made a pact with demons to accomplish this? To be honest this is elite status sorta scheme to me. I just hope that its not true.

The LBRP, MP and BRH are great and effective. You just need to understand with whom you are.aligning yourself with when you preform these rituals.

You will be aligning yourself with a Judaic/Christian paradigm if you repeatedly preform these rites. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you know, and want to. If you don’t, then there are plenty of banishing and empowering rites out there.

If it feells off or not right, stop. It is probably a good indication that, that particular type of magic does gel with you. And that is probably the “Siphoning feeling”

A quick read off the author’s profile pic tells me everything I need to know.

Unfortunately Eva is correct.

I followed BearHeart for a while, until my own practice & research made me realize he was simply another cultist, with his being the ‘only’ way, and everyone else of course being wrong, evil, ‘deceived’, blah blah.

To each his own. He seems to know his stuff, yet I follow no path but my own.

People ranting about others being ‘deceived’ or ‘used’ sounds on par with the diatribe of every other major religious cult, doesn’t it?

1 Like

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:4382”]Unfortunately Eva is correct.

I followed BearHeart for a while, until my own practice & research made me realize he was simply another cultist, with his being the ‘only’ way, and everyone else of course being wrong, evil, ‘deceived’, blah blah.

People ranting about others being ‘deceived’ or ‘used’ sounds on par with the diatribe of every other major religious cult, doesn’t it?[/quote]

Indeed Uncle Bearheart is a powerful Magician, and he is making a battle against the “Archon´s Agenda” which is legit, but probably with a little lack of perspective of the future of the “InterQliphotic” Space, well described by the pre-Luria rabis.

By default is a Middle Pillar Magician based on the AIN SOPH AUR approach of the universe, or Prime Kreator “unnamed” which is a topic of deep discussion so far. In a recent “unlock ritual” that I had to get throught in the astral realm, I found several of his “Knights” fighting back some archons entities, wich was not a good experience, because the “noise” they do when they fight almost destroyed my concentration.

He wrote an interested and informal book available on Amazon, which deserves a little try and has a big influence of Palo and Haitian Vodoo, according to himself and his previous training.

I cannot be objetive with him because his techniques were very useful for me in the previous days before my “personal fall” to darkness, the problem with his techniques, I must say, that seems he created a “lock system” that binds you to his “cause” wich is not at all my own. He has an strong relationship with Andromalus from Goetic spirit and a deep Saturnian Knowledge. But time will tell if all he describe will happen according he states about that Archontic topic.

Hey Leviathan!

Hate to say it but that’s a no go on your question. Elites don’t siphon your energy while doing the LBRP. Really don’t want to explain and get into it but short ans is no. Imagine though? Think of the complexity of the spell work needed too do that on a global scale,(alot of people use the LBRP). I can imagine a good couple of theories but then comes the whole filtration of energy recieved world wide? No thanks lol. Then the “elites” thing comes into play. Would an actual elite need to do that? Don’t get me wrong I like to break things down with the limited knowledge I have and tackle an “improbable” question and try to ans magickally.

Best
Keez

Best
Keez

2 Likes

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:4382”]Unfortunately Eva is correct.

People ranting about others being ‘deceived’ or ‘used’ sounds on par with the diatribe of every other major religious cult, doesn’t it?[/quote]

completely agree… let’s also add one more to the list… s. connelly and her Daemonolater’s… Although I love and practiced her methods, this has also brought on me the worst demonic infestation I have ever experienced. bloodletting for me is over… when you give a little they want more… at I’m cleaning my house(opfaal and raphael are amazing)… demons are great but not for me… Don’t believe me pay me a visit and see for yourself. buyer beware!

1 Like

[quote author=S.V.E
completely agree… let’s also add one more to the list… s. connelly and her Daemonolater’s… Although I love and practiced her methods, this has also brought on me the worst demonic infestation I have ever experienced. bloodletting for me is over… when you give a little they want more… at I’m cleaning my house(opfaal and raphael are amazing)… demons are great but not for me… Don’t believe me pay me a visit and see for yourself. buyer beware!
[/quote] …I think its in the approach…the system you use to approach them.If you got k&c with hga or even just sufficient contact…and approach them via a neoplatonic paradigm you’d be surprised that the “demons” that many bow before and give their blood WILL BOW BEFORE YOU and bring to pass all you command… Bearhearts mpr with the planets gave me some really lucid dreams the lbrp feels balanced…I’d just take what works from him and strip it of his antireptilian preaching… Good magic y’all.

1 Like

I use LBRP and i can tell for sure that it has a good grounding effect ,and energizes me very well.And when i say it energizes me,i mean it.It can clear your home from energies,but the effect last for almost 1-2 days.It’s not only a banishing ritual but an elemental balancing exercise as well.If it works for you,use it.If not,try something else.Simple.

1 Like

[quote=“S.V.E, post:11, topic:4382”][quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:4382”]Unfortunately Eva is correct.

completely agree… let’s also add one more to the list… s. connelly and her Daemonolater’s… Although I love and practiced her methods, this has also brought on me the worst demonic infestation I have ever experienced. bloodletting for me is over… when you give a little they want more… at I’m cleaning my house(opfaal and raphael are amazing)… demons are great but not for me… Don’t believe me pay me a visit and see for yourself. buyer beware![/quote]

Burn some camphor in your house, it’ll remove everything vibrating on a lower plane than angelic.

Yeah the LBRP siphoning energy is the dumbest shit I’ve heard in a while, even for occult forums.

Well I might use it in the future if it needs to be used but thanks for the replies you guys made it answered my questions.

Cool - one thing to remember is some types of person will use any rationalisation they can to attach fear to every legit magickal practice, so they can scare people away from trying it.

I met with some of that as a child and that was why I kept most of my stuff secretive, and of course later I saw through the lies, also observed the flaws in the people who promoted it all.

If the LBRP doesn’t feel right to you, you don’t need it (I posted the Stoicheia exercise that uses planetary energies here, and you don’t need to go the rest of the LHP route I did in that thread if you’re not of that mindset) and there are many alternatives all over the internet.

Thanks, I found this post useful. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Sometimes if I need to banish a room or protect myself, I like to trace blue Algiz runes on the four walls of the room and above and below me, then connect them with two white lines. You should speak the rune’s name as you trace them in the air if possible. It’s a quick and effective method that you can use in the car or visualize when you’re out and about and feel the need to protect yourself.

Well- i ain’t got no clout to back my opinion- but- I highly doubt it is “Used” to syphon energy- but I do know that for me and the incredible pinch in time and battling through mental physical and emotional fatigue to start with- the LBRP is like running uphill for a mile when i can get the same results without. When I was a kid- and up through my 30’s- Entities would drop in on my any time and any where they wanted to- No LBRP needed. Working in the mormon necromancy Palace certainly didn’t use it- and frankly I have never seen so many spirits in one place at a time- well once.
To me the concept of absolutley having to not do so or to do so kinda smacks of a wierd fundementalist bent. if a Person is getting the results they want- then all is fine- if there are residual problems- then deal with it as the problem dictates. And though penicillan works well when needed; but there may well be times when something else- or nothing else is just as justified. To say someone 'elites" is using it to siphon energy is stupid. Could not read much of it before say awe f*&^ that!How many thousands are doing just fine without any form of cleansing before or after? Frankly Superstitious FEAR based on dogma in my experiance opens far more doors to undesirables than not.

here’s the article: [url=http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html?m=1]http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html?m=1[/url]
[/quote]

1 Like