Lawyer

Hello friends, You can advise me on some good entity for the studies in this case I want to be a lawyer.

A specific one that specializes in that or similar

Sorry for my English.

Thank you

2 Likes

There is no demon that specializes in ā€œlawyerā€ that I know of but I recommend King Paimon for your studies. He is the master of all arts and sciences and others here have had great success with him.

7 Likes

Thanks @DarkestKnight. I was looking for a spirit to help with my studies - research mainly. I keep hearing good things about King Paimon, so I think Iā€™ll call on him. Do you know if he likes anything particular in terms of offerings?

1 Like

Lets exchange emails I study what lawyers study. We can share knowledge.

3 Likes

Duke Dantalion knows all arts also . And some other demons

4 Likes

King Paimon is known to like chocolate as an offering as well as Mountain Dew.

6 Likes

I get chocolate butā€¦seriously? Mountain Dew?

3 Likes

Thanks. I donā€™t think we have Mountain Dew here in the UK.

2 Likes

Call King Paimon and ask him what he wants in exchange for helping you.

I know he likes chocolate and Mountain Dew through personal experience but he may want something else from you.

6 Likes

I only had Mountain Dew once or twice. The first time I drank it, I thoughtā€¦is this piss or what? LOL

Definitely not my drink of choice but to each his ownā€¦

Just out of curiosity, what kind of chocolate does he likes?

3 Likes

King Paimon and Duke Dantelion are good options. Lawyer is related to justice, which comes under Saturn. Any Saturnian spirit can help.

6 Likes

St. Ives and St. Sir Thomas More are the patron saints of lawyers.

St. Rita of Cascia, St. Jude Thaddeus, St. Philomena the Wonderworker, and St. Gregory Thaumaturgus are all patron saints of the impossible.

And Our Lady, Mary, and Our Lord, Jesus, have universal patronage.

4 Likes

That would be lawā€¦

5 Likes

Its actually funny because Father Belial sometimes requests me in a humorous way to offer him the Monster energy drinkā€¦ Funny thatā€¦

2 Likes

Seriously? :rofl: I mean fineā€¦ Iā€™m not gonna say anything about thisā€¦ But funny how people seem to think that this is even true.
(besides the fact that all mentioned here are parasitical in nature since they follow the troll god)

But donā€™t allow me to stop you from trying them out. Maybe selling your freedom to this beings can actually help, :rofl:

1 Like

I would personally recommend you king Cerberus/Naberius with Duchess Bune.
Naberius can teach you all sciences and arts. Iā€™m personally working with him to get a more noble and wise personality for my business.

Duchess Bune also has a characteristic of teaching eloquence and nobility. Maybe a trait when you become a Lawyer? She can definitely help you with making tons of money as a lawyerā€¦

3 Likes

It depends on the kind of law. A ā€œdealā€ lawyer should seek inspiration for detailed work and fitting puzzles together. A courtroom lawyer also needs inspiration for talking to audiences

2 Likes

Thoth/Dhjuty - he oversees the final judgment of the heart in the ancient Egyptian afterlife, and is interested in all matters of the positive uses of laws, natural and manmade, and also aids in study and eloquence.

And of course, Maā€™at, goddess of justice:

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

You do realize you can work with a being without becoming subservient or beholden to them. Iā€™ve learned from spirits without any pact more than ā€œSo long as you are willing to teach and I am willing to learn, you will teach meā€, with great effect.

Not to mention that other people may have different views than you on some things, and by stating that what you believe is absolute truth and that any differing views are automatically wrong, you make yourself look arrogant and petty. But if you want to directly call someone a liar or fraud simply because they work with entities that you donā€™t like, power to you I guessā€¦

As for the original subject, as stated above, any saturnian spirit would be good. If itā€™s a matter of learning things, invoking water with the intent to achieve your goal to ā€˜learn what you want to knowā€™ will greatly aid you. If youā€™re really brave, invoke water then call upon a spirit.

2 Likes