Lawsuit coming. King Belial knew beforehand so he's calling

I’ll try making this short. I purchased two bottles of red wine on January 21st. Now that night or very shortly after that is when I’m convinced King Belial appeared in my dream very vividly to the point where I knew exactly where he stood.

Yesterday received a letter informing me that on January 28th, lawsuit filed against me for debt. This was after that dream. I believe King Belial knew beforehand and wants to help? I’m taking this as a sign - the dates in which all this occurred. I’m aware he’s considered the demon of lawlessness.

I’m at the point of drawing his sigil but not yet activating and charging it. Only thing holding me back (it’s not fear) is if he’s one to call for beginners. Many say he’s not but I mean…he did call me first. Maybe I’m an exception?
That puts me at a crossroad here lol. To call back or not?

3 Likes

Do it, he will radically rewrite your life so that you become a more authentic you as well as helping you through these rough times.

4 Likes

Do it, he’s already in your life, be bold. :+1:

8 Likes

@Lady_Eva @Cernunnos thank you :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

If he’s calling to you I personally believe hes here to help you, or has a very powerful message to you…I recommend calling back to him as soon as you can, & learn from him!!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re being sued :frowning::frowning: Best of luck to you friend!!

1 Like

I currently have white, green, and blue chime candles. Red and black coming soon. But of those three, which do you believe are closest or preferable by him?

1 Like

Thank you as well

1 Like

Anytime!! Keep me posted!!

1 Like

I’m feeling green, so you don’t lose money. :thinking:

1 Like

For certain, just do it.

1 Like

I almost knew you would post. Thanks. I’ll draw it for now and then sometime after that I’ll open and charge/consecrate it.

1 Like

Lol yeah my intuition or something said green as well before you responded. Thank you

3 Likes

Any updates on this? I’m also thinking of working with King Belial to work on a possible lawsuit coming ahead regarding defamation. Coming ahead because the person and his friends are still sort of threatening me of filing a lawsuit, and that he will send me a demand letter for defamation. I’m still thinking if its still too early to call him since there are no solid evidence yet that they had already took legal actions against me, only some assumptions base on what they were saying. Any possible take on this guys?

1 Like

Try it and see .

1 Like

Hello @Teddy I haven’t yet called back out to Belial although I do have the sigil drawn and in my journal for when I am ready. The Coronavirus sure delayed everything regarding the lawsuit. I still did not receive my court summons.

I’m also still trying to study as much as I can and what to expect before I make that jump to call him. He’s different for everyone.

Thanks

Edit: In your case I think Belial can avoid an upcoming lawsuit entirely if you call, or evoke him (if you’re at that level I’m not sure) early enough. I think you’ll have it much more easier now then later but that’s my guess.