Law of Opposition vs Law of Attraction (paradoxcial concordiance [discordance])

The more I search the more I oppose. Maybe its my personal nature but as soon as agreement is settled upon my adversarial nature rises against the idea that the consensus is correct or even to be followed. Maybe my mental faculties are riddled with broken sprockets, ground gears, and stripped cogs from years to decades of abuse. Maybe I am more than a bit nihilistic on existence and why it is even a controlling machine for subordinate machines to function in the expanse of this “creation;” and to me, this is a very methodical complicated intrinsic machine.

I’ve really started to believe that philosophy and searching the mystery is becoming pointless since the variance of personal answers are so skewed. There are some similarities that seem the same but I immediately start to discount them. I simply can’t take the face value of what others say, “experience,” or preach as absolutely true and find most to be more than a bit deceptive with personal trivial agendas susceptible to venal desires. As much as freedom is preached by many it still appears they are very much adhering to a framework they believe is sound for a mortal achievement they think will carry them onward throughout eternity.

Why?

Why so attracted to this supposed eternal self preservation?

Why are all paths very much traversing the same agendas whether they are aware of it or not.

I see a lot of talk of freedom but is it that or just too small of awareness to realize the machine is that complex creating the illusion of freedom and being such a grand delusion it appears true.

Does it matter?

Go with the flow, swim against the current, flop to either bank, dive below, try to rise above? Do any of these really make a difference? Are they actually the same?

Are we creatures of routine? We seem to need it. Machines and programs need it. I’d like to look into this more in depth but at the same time i ask what would be the point?

I do contemplate the sites name and the idea of becoming a living god but I bet 100% of those living will DIE! I bet that 100% will be eradicated from this living machine we call the known universe. All that will be discovered, taught, learned, and is will crumble to dust and less be this world burnt by a supernova, devoured by a black hole, or freeze when the star dies.

Hope and faith in the afterlife is just that; a praestigium of sorts. It’ll eitherbe revealed or it won’t. I don’t ask people, or “beings” or things to do for me. I can look into a lot via todays machines. Believing results of others is another matter entirely. I just generally reject the absoluteness others place in their experiences and views.

Deceit! I mean why would others lie and deceive just to place themselves into a position of opportunity and ease over others.

3 Likes

No. And yes.At the same time.
It always comes back to what freedom actually MEANS to you and yourself alone.

Probably. But now,right here and now its yours and its mine and its ours to have.

I appreciate your ideas, tho.

4 Likes

The answer to what reality is? Reality is a paradox. And paradoxes by definition arent solvable. And following from that: the answer to what reality is, is that there is no answer.

The laws of attraction and opposition are both true, and a lot of the times both true at the same time.

The only real solution is to laugh at it. Laughing at life doesnt solve the paradox, but at least it forces a stalemate.

5 Likes