Law of Concealment

Ok I know with the law of concealment your not supposed to tell the person that your doing something to them, but I couldnt help myself. I got a new better job But the guy that I texted and threatened got me fired from the job that I got fired from. As a result I went through 3 months of anguish. I’m still behind on my bills but I’ll be ok. The guys got no clue about magik so I didnt say that I’m sending some of my friends after him. I just told him that hes a cock sucking dick licking spineless weasel and I’m going to do everything in my power to destroy his life. I told him that I worship the Devil and to prepare himself. I dont worship Satan. I just wanted to let him know That I’m gonna fuck him up. Did I fuck myself by telling him?

It can go both ways. He could protect myself, or be scared and curse himself through placebo effect.

The only thing is he could get some protection and you could expect some bounce effect. Not much yet, as I suppose your magick attacks are repetitive. Normal charms won’t protect from repetitive attacks, and hired witches/magician are expensive if it’s longterm.

Plus I suppose you also wear “protection” :wink:

Always wear protection, as papa told me sometimes when younger, it’s better to prevent than having to cure.

Best wishes

Most probably he will take you for some kind of idiot, who is eating bats and sacrificing cats to the Satan while listen Black Sabbath (no offense, this how I would react if somebody told me something like that). A guy, who is doing black masses thinking that Devil is his slave and will do everything for him, while in fact the Devil has you in all already. Kind of those funny black metal guys.

Hence I don’t think you have much to worry, unless he is very religious.

Just build up you dark energy and do your job. Magic works best in silence.

Yeah I just wanted to scare him alittle I think it worked. I could something really good for him.

The only thing is he could get some protection and you could expect some bounce effect. Not much yet, as I suppose your magick attacks are repetitive. Normal charms won’t protect from repetitive attacks, and hired witches/magician are expensive if it’s longterm.

Plus I suppose you also wear “protection” :wink:

Always wear protection, as papa told me sometimes when younger, it’s better to prevent than having to cure.

Best wishes[/quote] i did the chicken feet curse that EA demonstrated. just wonderin is it still effective since i wasnt able to dig 3 ft down just 1 and half due to the ground being so rocky & hard to dig at the cemetary. plus,nosy neighbors might get suspicious that im a grave robber,LOL! any input on that? is it also necessary to reinforce that spell once a week like i have bin doin ? i use one of the baneful curses EA showed on “become a living god” thx ya’ll im a newbie sorcerer ! :0)