Law of Concealment

Hey peeps on BALG. I’ve recently read the “Law of Concealment” post from Eric. And I think that I know on what I’ve fucked up. After being questioned by my parents why I was “acting different”, I told them that I was doing some of the occult. I told them about Sastan (not mentioned his name although), my experiences with scrying, and etc. ANNND I shared aswell with my friends (BTW they thought it was awesome and wanted to learn about it). Sooo, I believe that this is why it seems I can’t make contact with any spirits anymore. Well, what do I do?

I’m sorry if I fucked up guys, but I was really feeling that I needed to share this with you.

Thank you.

rubens, hello! No worries, it just slowed you down a bit your magickal progress. You can keep on working on it and will make progress. You know, the idea is when you work on a project is better the lesser people who know of it. Why? Because that way nobody will try to influence on it be it helping or screwing it.

So, you just have to stop talking about it to people, and start practicing. If people asks you, you just say: “oh, I gave that up long time ago, it’s nonsense you know” Why saying that? Because you want them to stop thinking about the subject, people will believe whatever you tell them. They will forget of this, and you’ll be able to achieve some progress. They will forget about your magickal project, so they won’t influence on it.

Never talk with anyone of these subjects, unless on forums like this one or with magicians you know personally, this is a very personal subject, it’s as personal as your credit card number, and even more. If people knows about it, it can be troublesome.

Cheer up and good luck, everyone makes some mistake, so don’t get depressed by this, just follow my advice and everything will go ok related to this

Why you couldn’t mention to your parents about this? i have told my mother some stuff and she seems to believe it/consider that some of it might be true.

Thought i have always acted weird and appeared to be worshiper of something… So nothing new, also i don’t live with my parents - i live by myself… I probably wouldn’t tell my father about this.

Also if i have my mother visiting, and i have ritual offerings on my altar and she wonders why there is full bottle of beer - i have to correct the person that it is not just left bottle of beer, but to tell them for who it is :smiley:

What i think is happening here is that you are taking too much pressure, now that everyone gains interest in you as a wizard and want to learn about it, and want you to divinate for them… It makes so much pressure in your mind that you have to show all your new abilities to so many friends… That you cannot perform, but just manage to get yourself relaxed and you probably can.

[quote=“Mavors, post:2, topic:3992”]rubens, hello! No worries, it just slowed you down a bit your magickal progress. You can keep on working on it and will make progress. You know, the idea is when you work on a project is better the lesser people who know of it. Why? Because that way nobody will try to influence on it be it helping or screwing it.

So, you just have to stop talking about it to people, and start practicing. If people asks you, you just say: “oh, I gave that up long time ago, it’s nonsense you know” Why saying that? Because you want them to stop thinking about the subject, people will believe whatever you tell them. They will forget of this, and you’ll be able to achieve some progress. They will forget about your magickal project, so they won’t influence on it.

Never talk with anyone of these subjects, unless on forums like this one or with magicians you know personally, this is a very personal subject, it’s as personal as your credit card number, and even more. If people knows about it, it can be troublesome.

Cheer up and good luck, everyone makes some mistake, so don’t get depressed by this, just follow my advice and everything will go ok related to this[/quote]

Yeah Mavors, you’re right. I should really stop talking about this subject with other people who have no experience. Thanks, buddie!

[quote=“Black Flame, post:3, topic:3992”]Why you couldn’t mention to your parents about this? i have told my mother some stuff and she seems to believe it/consider that some of it might be true.

Thought i have always acted weird and appeared to be worshiper of something… So nothing new, also i don’t live with my parents - i live by myself… I probably wouldn’t tell my father about this.

Also if i have my mother visiting, and i have ritual offerings on my altar and she wonders why there is full bottle of beer - i have to correct the person that it is not just left bottle of beer, but to tell them for who it is :smiley:

What i think is happening here is that you are taking too much pressure, now that everyone gains interest in you as a wizard and want to learn about it, and want you to divinate for them… It makes so much pressure in your mind that you have to show all your new abilities to so many friends… That you cannot perform, but just manage to get yourself relaxed and you probably can.[/quote]

About that Black Flame. Nobody actually told me to do divination and magickal stuff to them. The only thing that happened was that a friend asked me if I could teach him how to meditate. But you’re also right. Maybe I’m taking too much pressure and need to relax. Thank you too buddie.

My opinion, for whatever it’s worth, is that you have to be very particular about who you share your “interests” with. If your not sure, hold off and have a general philosophical discussion without revealing your complete perspective and ideas. That way, once you determine where an individual stands, then you can open yourself up more in the sharing aspect.

Anyone who has “negative” thoughts about something are affecting the something. So, it is best to keep that to a minimum.

So along the same vein, I just watched the podcast "Law of Concealment" with E.A. and Bales and towards the end of the video, I may have not undestood completely at what point does one release the desire for the results to take place, and when does one need to keep 're-charging' or augmenting upon a ritual to keep the ball rolling, sorta speak. 
 For example, say I construct, plan, and execute a ritual for a particular working.  The following day, I obviously don't do the ritual again because I have not only released my desire for a favourable outcome, but have also embraced the idea of expectancy that the situation WILL unfold in my favor.  Now, are there certain circumstances as far as to when I should augment or 're-charge' or put additives to the ritual after one has completed the initial ritual practice?

I’ve become used to work daily as it was the system Geoff Gray-Cobb developed, and it works so good for me.

I understand working daily is like fixing thoughtforms on the astral plane, wich in exchange manifest in the physical world.

Freemasons always repeat same opening ritual in each reunion because they know it gives strength to the astral temple wich manifest in the physical lodge lasting for long time.

There maybe magicians with great Will who only might need doing a ritual once, and hace succes, because of the strong thoughtform they build.

Yet sending energy each day is like working in a project in wich work a bit each day, so you get results with bit effort

And on the other hand thinking of the project, being insecure would “disolve” or “blur” the desired results, so thats why is best forgetting about the results

The way they’ve explained it to me is- If you truly believe in what you’re doing and know there will be results, you should treat it like it’s an everyday thing. Would you announce that you need to take a dump, then celebrate over it happening?

It’s not going to hurt to talk about it in the right context/situation.

In my opinion, whether or not you repeat the ritual on consecutive nights is completely dependant on the system you are using. In a system like NAP it is set up that way, but if you are evoking a demon for something, repeating the ritual is the equivalent of asking a friend for a favour, then calling him every day wondering if it’s done yet.

I just listened to that, what I took from it affirms my own belief that with repeating or recharging, it depends on where that’s coming from - is it coming from doubt that it “worked” first time round, or is it a necessary part of the rit?

The major Saturn working I did last summer involved daily repetition to purge each day the feelings that came up related to areas I’d identified that were blocking me, and that was appropriate because the mind tends to repeat certain familiar thought patterns and emotions, whereas when i’ve done healing work, for example, that doesn’t benefit from being repeated because the action first time round IS the the working. Any repetition would be at best a waste of time, and at worse muddy the power of the original work by re-stirring (for want of a better word) the energy around the recipient and their problem.

So that’s my take on it fwiw, that it’s dependent on the nature of the working, and the intent or belief behind the repetition.