Law of Attraction: Getting What You Want Without Spells

I have been getting measurable results by using RavensAscent’s methods! My attitude has really changed for the better and it’s drawing good things to me. But for me, staying off the booze helps tons with staying in the right frame of mind to get this to work. Not to sound like a fundamentalist Baptist, but stay off that shit and kick your friends in the balls if they offer some to you!

Here are the Youtube videos I did to explain this in a hell of a lot more detail, I tried to simplify it and really explain all parts of this method in depth. For those that are better at learning stuff with audio.

Part One:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33SQA1ROSG0]- YouTube

Part Two:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xybVayyFVRY]- YouTube

Part Three:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W_4iCi4-5k]- YouTube

If you already understand the basics and wanna skip ahead to the “How To” stuff, just watch the part three video and skip the other two if you like.

hey there jboy! Seems like you need to officially confirm Raven to be your master… :slight_smile:

Things going good. This is great!
haha

I hate to be a bubble burster… But the Law of Attraction isn’t real.

The Law of Attraction is a term of convenience used to describe the process of mixing two fundamental magical principles. The Principle of Correspondence, and the Principle of Gender, respectively.

The Principle of Correspondence: This is the basis for Numerology and Gematria. You’ve all heard the Hermetic axiom, “As Above, so to Below. As Below, so to Above.” This axiom is of the Principle of Correspondence. Every thought has a frequency. A situation can match that frequency. This is called synchronicity, and it is by synchronicity that 90% of the results of our Works are obtained.

The Principle of Gender: This is the Principle that makes magick ‘tick.’ Every magical act is, by nature, a sexual act. You will also see that physical sex also totally adheres to this principle.

The conscious mind represents the Male Principle, and the subconscious represents the Female. The Male principle tends to push out and away from itself. The Female principle receives the blueprint, thoughtform, or idea from the male principle. It then assimilates it and gives ‘birth’ to it in the form of a synchronicity, which is directly proportionate to the force by which the Male principle exerted upon the Female.

Example: The more emotional energy you charge a thought with, the more intense the ultimate outcome will be.

How did the Law of Attraction come about?

At some point, these principles were simplified into a simple system that could be used and understood by anyone. The principles of Correspondence and Gender are two of the most difficult principles of magic to understand. So they were bastardized and simplified into what we now think of as ‘the Law of Attraction.’

The basic principle of the thing is more or less correct. But now you know the two real magical principles from which the LoA was derived.

2 Likes

I guess there are different opinions on every topic in magick (magicians can’t even agree if entities even exist). I agree with EA that the most important thing is whether something works. For me this does.

Illustrious, Jboy just recently found his first true bit of hope that magick is real and he found it thru the L.O.A. so please don’t be rude and try to derail his progress by telling him that it’s not real. We have worked really worked with him trying to help him and he is starting to break thru. Last thing he needs is someone to take that all away from him thru discouragement.

It’s good that it came up.

It’s not really that important what terms we use to call anything. What’s important is when (like in this situation) they use the term, they understand and know inside of them what the words they use really meant or what the words refer to. It’s like, group of communicating people may use any word( “asshole” for example) to refer to the brain, so long as they understand that what they all refering to is the central processing part of humans. (Best assholes on earth can be found inside the hard stones of mobile matters with four limbs, five in others, and having…) Nonhuman beings maybe speaking in some way like that… hahaha

I see that jboy understands what LoA mean. He found what Raven is refering to as LoA so nothing is wrong about that because it’s clear for them what they are talking about, refering to as LoA.

And, I just want to clarify, LoA is mental magick and all magick follows or are governed by the 7 principles. So, I just want to clarify that LoA is not a term for the process of mixing the two principles because the 7 principles are not like earthly laws that you can separate independently. They are not either to be followed nor ignored. The words used are what describes the universe and its operations.

LoA, it is the process of mental affirmation to confirm one’s will for what one desires, governed by the 7 principles.

Well said, it’s covered by every principle in the Kybalion, not one has been excluded from successfully operating the LoA.

It might be a term of convenience, but so is “weight” - we know that mass exerts an attractive force on mass, and the planet we’re on exerts a specific gravitational pull on us, which can be used to measure the mass of anything, but we don’t really need to worry about that when buying a pound of onions.

It is absolutely not my intention to derail here - rather to inform!

Whether we call it the Law of Attraction, or the Law of Dogs and Cats, it still operates as it does. I merely wanted to make everyone aware of what’s TRULY going on when you use this technique. That is, you’re using the Principles of Correspondence and Gender - which in practical use, we call the Law of Attraction.

Does that clarify?

Illustrious,
Yes, surely it does clarify your intention. And, don’t worry. It’s not a derailment for it goes with the title of this thread.

Raven is just concerned with the negative effects of the words “the Law of Attraction isn’t real” , to jboy.

And what you’ve said,
" Whether we call it the Law of Attraction, or the Law of Dogs and Cats, it still operates as it does." You got my point. That’s the same way their conversation goes.

But wait, I ask you something. Are you somewhat confused there in any way, drunk when you posted your comment, like that?
I asked that question because of this;
It seems illogical saying,
“LoA isn’t real”.
Then followed,
"The Law of Attraction is a term of convenience used to describe the process of mixing two fundamental magical principles. The Principle of Correspondence, and the Principle ofh Gender, respectively.
then your next post further complicates your idea.

Or were you aware of what you’re writing and you literally mean that what your saying about “LoA” that followed is not real?

I respectfully disagree, because actually you’re using all of them:

Mentalism, because you’re supposing that a thought held in your mind can literally move the universe to provide you with what you need - doubly so when this is to bring people with specific skills or needs into your life;

Correspondence, by becoming in harmony mentally with the thing or state you desire;

Vibration, by shunning despondency, envy, and anything that places you into a lack mindset or focusing too much on what you don’t want;

Polarity, David Neagle describes that as, for the want for a thing (or state) to exist, the ability to fulfil it must somehow exist, otherwise your mind wouldn’t believe it was possible enough to cause a burning desire for it. A 13th century monk never craved a holiday in the Bahamas, or the latest iPhone, because those things didn’t exist as possibilities for him - everything we want is generated from some concept of what’s already possible;

Rhythm, related to polarity and also to the ability (mentioned in the Kybalion) of the adept to maintain himself at one end of the “swing” of events, so in practical terms, summon an aura of success and confidence that’s heartfelt, even when the external environment is unfavourable;

Cause & Effect - there’s no such thing as chance, and every existing outcome is the effect of some cause, which goes back up to Mentalism and Vibration because you begin to become a conscious causal agent in your own reality, on a very deep level;

Gender, insofar as the will and intention projected into the receiving Mental universe will generate a new thing to come into being, whether it’s a business connection or a new car etc.

I mean there are more subtle takes on those and I have some in my own notes, but I did a lot of channelling and stuff yesterday and am pretty wiped! :slight_smile:

But they do all play out within it, and David Neagle has some good stuff in his videos especially about Polarity.

1 Like

Whoaa…Lady Eva, you just fired off the big guns on this topic. All very cool and true, but please do me a favor in the future if you have anything to say on things like quantum physics. Warn me at the top, as i will need to smoke some weed before i read it;)

What you should also try is a party special: Marijuana Chicken/Bacon Fried Rice and Eggrolls (using Ganja Butter) and then of course special marijuana tonic drinks. FYI I dont actually smoke or eat it, but the LoA is quantum tunneling my mind into all the possibilities I just love to talk about it.

The law of attraction is a form of prepratory immersion, just taken to an extreme where you immerse yourself in your desires 24/7 until that desire manifests. So it is a form of magick in itself because all forms of magick, no matter which system they come from or which path, require immersion at some point to make the goal manifest. You can’t manifest something if you don’t take the time to think about what you want first. You wouldn’t do a ritual or spell with no goal in mind because it would not be a ritual.

Doing a ritual only for the sake of the actions performed during it would be considered just a rite or a devotional ceremony. So immersion is one of the main aspects of the spell/ritual that attracts that desire to you. Whether you are doing a simple spell with a candle and an incantation, or an intense ritual with 30 different steps, or forgoing all those extra steps and ingredients and skipping straight to the immersion part. It’s all the same.

Wands, herbs, crystals, talismans, are just items that we focus on to help us concentrate on the goal and keep our mind immersed in the final outcome by picking ingredients that we associate with the type of magick we are doing or the deity/spirit we are working with. It requires immersion to associate those items with that particular goal or link those items to that particular deity. Take those items away and the immersion is still there, towards the goal itself, even if it is a bit weaker for those who truly cannot concentrate without all those extra bells and whistles, but it’s still there.

Immersion is the fuel that fires the BBQ grill.
The fire that ignites the charcoal.
The glue that bonds your wishes to the universe.

Without it, there can be no magick. So saying the L.O.A. is not real is no different than dismissing magick all together. Even if a demon is manifesting your desires for you, you still have to think about what you want in order to tell the demon what you are hoping to gain from his services to you.

I know some newer magicians might ask, well if immersion is such an important key to manifesting these goals then why do certain spells require the practice of the law of withdraw/reversed effect? Wouldn’t forgetting about the desire at the end then cause the desire to go away or the progress to be haulted the instant we stop thinking about it?

No. Because once you have reached that stage of the spell or ritual your desire has already been cast out into the universe, or the demon/deity has already begun to start making some changes to the world around that will bring these desires to you. Once the intent has been activated in the universe, withdrawing your thoughts on the outcome serves as a protection mechanism to keep you from inadvertantly shifting this desire into something else and stopping or changing the path of the magick after it has begun.

The human mind is bad about thought trailing, or associating one thought with another. It’s very easy for even the most adept magician to go from thinking about how much they want a new apartment then start thinking about why they want it, because they are trying to move away from their abusive spouse to have a happier life, but then that causes emotions and past events associated with that abusive spouse to resurface and can direct negative energy into your goal as well. Even if the negative thoughts aren’t something like “maybe this goal isn’t best for me” still, just thinking about one aspect of the goal (or something associated with it) in a negative way can cause your mind to link all of these events together and accidently direct negative energy at the goal, and if it has already begun to manifest those negative thoughts could alter the course of future events.

So the law of reversed effect is necessary in many instances for the reasons I stated above. Which is why I always tell people to use reversed effect when dealing with any kind of magick that is negative, aimed at a target that may have hurt you or intended to hurt you and the goal is to expell them from your life but without severely harming them in return, or anything that can spawn negative emotions in you. And if the goal is purely positive, just something you want for your own benefit, safety, and well being, then using immersion 24/7 the L.O.A. is probably best if you know your thoughts will only be positive because the L.O.A. can sometimes work faster than a spell or ritual when trying to manifest positive change.

Unless of course your purpose is to destroy or kill someone who has severely harmed you then of course, it would be okay to use immersion because in that instance, you would want to focus nothing but negative thoughts on that person 24/7 in hopes that the very worst comes for them. Hope that helped to clear up some confusion. Also, I say it like L.O.A. so that no one gets confused and thinks we are talking about the Loa gods of Haitian Vodoun.

I respectfully disagree, because actually you’re using all of them:

Mentalism, because you’re supposing that a thought held in your mind can literally move the universe to provide you with what you need - doubly so when this is to bring people with specific skills or needs into your life;

Correspondence, by becoming in harmony mentally with the thing or state you desire;

Vibration, by shunning despondency, envy, and anything that places you into a lack mindset or focusing too much on what you don’t want;

Polarity, David Neagle describes that as, for the want for a thing (or state) to exist, the ability to fulfil it must somehow exist, otherwise your mind wouldn’t believe it was possible enough to cause a burning desire for it. A 13th century monk never craved a holiday in the Bahamas, or the latest iPhone, because those things didn’t exist as possibilities for him - everything we want is generated from some concept of what’s already possible;

Rhythm, related to polarity and also to the ability (mentioned in the Kybalion) of the adept to maintain himself at one end of the “swing” of events, so in practical terms, summon an aura of success and confidence that’s heartfelt, even when the external environment is unfavourable;

Cause & Effect - there’s no such thing as chance, and every existing outcome is the effect of some cause, which goes back up to Mentalism and Vibration because you begin to become a conscious causal agent in your own reality, on a very deep level;

Gender, insofar as the will and intention projected into the receiving Mental universe will generate a new thing to come into being, whether it’s a business connection or a new car etc.

I mean there are more subtle takes on those and I have some in my own notes, but I did a lot of channelling and stuff yesterday and am pretty wiped! :slight_smile:

But they do all play out within it, and David Neagle has some good stuff in his videos especially about Polarity.[/quote]

Wow, Lady Eva, impressive!

You have beautifully explained to me ways to understand and consciously utilize the Principles of Magic. I basically considered all of them to be ‘passive’. As in, laws of conditions of nature. I have never conceived of the possibility of applying them practically beyond the Principle of Polarity. Whereby I can determine a person’s mentality and etc.

Thanks! I have worked really hard to study these (and continue to do so) so this is like the sum of years and not just some flippant comment, but I know I have much more to learn - I can only say that the L.o.A. is the single method I’ve had the most success with over long periods of time, and also, with the added plus that it works whatever your belief system and chosen path.

LOVE it!! :smiley:

Good point, also, the Search function will put them all together, so I’m adding the full-stops (periods) to my posts mentioning this in future - thanks for thinking of that! :slight_smile:

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:34, topic:7128”]The law of attraction is a form of prepratory immersion, just taken to an extreme where you immerse yourself in your desires 24/7 until that desire manifests. So it is a form of magick in itself because all forms of magick, no matter which system they come from or which path, require immersion at some point to make the goal manifest. You can’t manifest something if you don’t take the time to think about what you want first. You wouldn’t do a ritual or spell with no goal in mind because it would not be a ritual.

Doing a ritual only for the sake of the actions performed during it would be considered just a rite or a devotional ceremony. So immersion is one of the main aspects of the spell/ritual that attracts that desire to you. Whether you are doing a simple spell with a candle and an incantation, or an intense ritual with 30 different steps, or forgoing all those extra steps and ingredients and skipping straight to the immersion part. It’s all the same.

Wands, herbs, crystals, talismans, are just items that we focus on to help us concentrate on the goal and keep our mind immersed in the final outcome by picking ingredients that we associate with the type of magick we are doing or the deity/spirit we are working with. It requires immersion to associate those items with that particular goal or link those items to that particular deity. Take those items away and the immersion is still there, towards the goal itself, even if it is a bit weaker for those who truly cannot concentrate without all those extra bells and whistles, but it’s still there.[/quote]

It’s funny 'cause we’re always told not to lust for results, but rather do the spell and just forget about it and the outcome (while taking action in the mundane world to materialize things).

As always you are free to believe what you wish but IMO, adhering to that principle of “it won’t come unless you forgot about it” or “you must also take action in the mundane world to see results of any kind” that is basically the same as adding rules that we must abide by. And for me and many others, the point of going down this path and seeking true godhood is we can abolish the need for any rules or procedures that are set in stone, to find our own ways around it.

The L.O.A. to me is just one way to surpass those steps and bring things into fruition using nothing but my thoughts, bypassing the law of reversed effect, bypassing the need to take mundane action, skipping those steps and going straight to the source itself to get what you want. And not allowing anyone else to tell you differently. That’s just one way to think about it, but I know there are some that like a certain amount of rules or limits, it makes them feel safer and more guided and gives them a foundation to work upon and build from. But for those who hate limitations and rules it seems to be a good place to start.

Had a bit of an unbelief relapse today. But I’m pulling myself out of it. It’s always a struggle when I hear talk on here about spirits just being a product of human creation. That set me negative and the whole day went to shit. Plus, some of the bigger things that I was “focusing” on didn’t pan out. In fact, it panned out exactly how my rational mind told me that it would. Maybe an example of what Ravens Ascent said could happen with negative thoughts?