Last nights cleansing (to the fuckin maz)

Last night I took TWF’s advice (thank you brother for all your help) and took a cleansing bath.I put some hyssop,devils shoestrings,agrimony,and sea salt in a pot to let boil.

While the herbs were on the stove I thoroughly cleaned my bathtub.

I filled the tub and poured the pot of herbs into the water.I then filled the water with light and said a little prayer of my own over it involving my intentions of the bath.

I took 2 slightly used white candles (it was all I had) and announced them in St John The Conquerer Root oil and announced my forehead while enn envisioning me overcoming my obstacles.

I lit the candles and turned off the lights and lit some frankensense and some wall of fire protection powder and said a small prayer over the incense and set the sensor on my tub.

I took a rose quartz into the tub with me and purified it and ask that it attract and resolve any negative vibes and turn them into light.

I stepped through the 2 white candles and sat in the tub.

I cleansed myself while holding the quartz which I could feel drawing something into itself as I also dipped the stone in the water and rubbed it on my body.

I then read psalms 51 once And psalms 23 three times.

With each reading of the scriptures I fell deeper and deeper into relaxment.
I asked that all negativity be taken away.
Now as soon as I spoke those words something funny happened.

My daughter had 2 of her friends over for a sleepover.
They started arguing as kids will do but these kids my daughter labels as friends are constantly arguing.
Now my daughter has anger and abbandonment issues due to her mother not being in the picture. Her mother also has been diagnosed with bipolar so that may be a problem too.It’s something I need to get checked out but I don’t want my daughter drugged up like a zombie.I just want her go be well.

Anyway as soon as I said no more negativity the children she was arguing with left.(they live very close to us) and my daughters attitude of anger changed.

I sat up in the tub and gazed in between the 2 white candles. Taking a page out of Jason Miller’s book The Sorcerer’s Secrets, I tried to envision the person I wanted to be.Using nothing but the bathroom wall as a scrying device I saw a shadow of a man.

I called out to my higher self and asked for guidance.
I felt some words of comfort flow through my head so I decided it was done and stepped back through the candles and wrapped myself in a towel.

I took the still burning cleansing I sense and began to walk through my home spreading GBE incense around my door,corners,and general areas.( If a neighbor had saw me it would have been a hell of a sight. A man in nothing but a towel carrying around a bowl of smoke reciting prayers lol)

As I walked through my house I recited again psalms 51 and then repeated psalms 23.

I then asked all entities I’ve called to kindly dismiss themselves from my presence FOR NOW and to come again when I am ready.I felt a laughter.Like they didn’t give a damn about my commands now that they’ve been put into motion.

So I went hardcore and threw some hyssop onto the burning coal and recited the banishment incantation from EE.

Now before I to any further with my account I should mention that during my last evocation of Asmoday I could hear my new puppy dog barking like crazy.She never barks.Even when someone knocks on the door. I just took it as another sign that Asmoday was there.

But when I began the incantation she started going nugs again and she was doing this while I was in the tu.

Now she’s a puppy so she’s expected to chew shit up sometimes but while I was banishing she went apeshit and began running around the house tearing up my chair,barking at me (which again she never barks),and biting.

My daughter took the dog to take a bath with her as I continued to cleanse.

They came out of the bathroom as I was performing the LBRP in the life living room.
The dog conti used the behaviour.

I grabbed her snout and told her to stop.

She looked at me with a blank stare and I felt so.etching wrong.

I don’t know much about animal possession but it felt lime she ATLEAST had some kind of energy bothering her.

I held the dog and had my daughter hold open EE with the page of the incantation of banishment.

As soon as I started to Recife the words the dog began to squirm,bite,and bark.

I held her as tight as I could while reading the words.

Finally she calmed down and I later her he t to me a d rubbed her head.She seemed relaxed.She was back to normal.

My daughter and I had a pleasant midnight movie and went to bed.All was well.

Today I feel an emptiness in my home.

It’s somewhat relieving but I dont want to have to start over.
I’m sure all the entities I’ve called are standing by awaiting for the time when I am ready.

For now I will work on myself and perform majick to bring myself out of the hole.

I specifically told Asmoday he was welcome during the banishment but his energies must depart until called.

Well that’s it.

I’m trying really hard this time not to slip up and will get my shit together before I concern myself with further ascent.

Hell I guess bettering my life with majick IS ascent.

So the process continues.

Thanks for reading my lengthy account and if anyone has anymore tips about this I’m all ears.

MK

It seems to me that your intention for cleansing was quite through and effective based on your reference to emptiness.

With all the excess energies banished for now, it would be a good time to create what you think is most important.

Based on what you wrote, I would recommend repeating something like you mention below. Continue to work with it over time to develop it from a spirit communication into a manifest change in your physical reality and yourself.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3666”]… gazed in between the 2 white candles. Taking a page out of Jason Miller’s book The Sorcerer’s Secrets, I tried to envision the person I wanted to be.Using nothing but the bathroom wall as a scrying device I saw a shadow of a man.

I called out to my higher self and asked for guidance…[/quote]

Now that everything is cleansed do some money drawing and protection work.

That’s my plan tonight.I did my last evocation of Asmoday earlier today and plan on retiring his sigil even though the results haven’t manifested.

I banished him and plan on working with Michael and working some hoodoo for money and praying to Raphael for healing.
I’ve been under so much stress lately and I feel myself spiraling into a depression.

I need Raphael’s healing and Michael’s protection.
dellamage pointed out to me in PM that I’ve only worked with demonic entities for the most part and (I never thought I’d say this) truly need an Angelic blessing upon my life.

I plan on performing some hoodoo tonight for my money situation and praying most of the night.

Who knows?
Maybe something beautiful will be revealed to me and I may end up stepping into the light for awhile.
My intuition is telling me this is shat I need.