Last Frontier Medium goes to Hell

Melinda, I think she is called, made another video recently about how she got tortured in hell for an extended period of time. Didn’t watch the whole thing as I don’t enjoy descriptions of physical pain, but from what I saw it’s pretty graphic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXcIABO-PDM&t

What do you think about this? Did she conjure this up herself because it’s what she unconsciously needs hell to be? Or did she simply make it up in order to sell books? Or did she go on an astral trip to a place that actually exists and these beings really objectively did that to her and all her feelings of pain were real? According to her at least, King Paimon had these entities torture her in said manner (for some reason).

Only thing I could say is that I would personally never worship a being who was ready to treat anyone like that no matter what, and that’s even if he brought only perpetual pleasure to others who were his pet servants.

1 Like

Sorry I think this is like the JW video about someone having a NDE and going to hell to see all these Holy People tortured in hell…

Do I believe a place like Hell exisits somewhere in the multiverses
Yes…

Do I believe people are sent there like a Eternal Prison?

No, that makes no sense to me… Either we go to a plane of existence we are expecting or we reincarnate… I believe in other planes, I believe the Soul is immortal, but I also believe reincarnation is real and we cycle until we leave the cycle…

The fastest way to explain it in modern terms is like a New Game + in a video game…

Honestly a lot of mystics, mages, sorcerers etc are working to get off the cycle
Including Necromancers and Vampire Current people

Silverbreeze

5 Likes

Big blanket NOPE from me, she’s either making it up or dealing with parasites

Not saying King Paimon can’t hurt people, but he wouldn’t do this unless he has a good reason, or maybe he just wanted to fuck with her idk, but based on how I know him, he’s chill

3 Likes

I think there are many hells, and I think there are many kinds of locations that serve quite different dynamics, that people carelessly lump up together and call it “hell”. For example, there are astral afterlife worlds of despair, reported on at many occaisions by astral travellers, but these are entirely, I’d say ontologically different from par example “The Infernal Empire”, which some individuals on this site claim they already are the proud subjects of.
And thirdly, there could well be astral environments that have been dreamed up by individuals in this life, or possibly more powerful perverse sensual beings in the afterlife, that constitute their “favourite hells”, and which then attract souls of a similar disposition who also are into that particular kind of “afterlife playground”.

Admittedly, the distinction between “hell” and “paradise” would in this last instance be difficult to make, but whatever the case, I’d personally like to go to a place where among other things, physical pain was essentially impossible to experience. Moreover, with so much evidence being built up around the reality of reincarnation it seems foolish to deny it, but I do aim for a rather extended and very long lasting “astral vacation”. :wink:

1 Like

I think that thread is closed. Moreover, I think that was another, earlier video she made.

Is she one of those born again Christian mediums
I never watched any of her stuff

Because some of those Born Again Mystic people I have met/heard of feel guilty about their gifts and/or their practices… Which could show up as a “Hell” event

1 Like

Her story is pretty horrible. It’s not just a spank on the bum or bitchslap that’s meted out, although I would agree she probably deserves that, and would in fact enjoy it.

Wether she deserves it or not I don’t know, I just find it doubtful that it’s Paimon

3 Likes

The human mind is fascinating!!! Sometimes the soul just wants to experience something and this happens…
It is messed up but its the soul’s choice…
Everything does exist somewhere if you look for it!!!
Pain is there to balance the scale! We wouldn’t know pleasure if we don’t know pain!
This girl is infact psychic to an extent which comes with its own sets of challenges! Like can you be sure its a spirit talking or its the monkey brain?! The only solid answer would be a manifestation in reality that validate it…
The thing that triggers me is when she “remembers or unlocks” memories from her astral adventures while she is talking about them in the video!!! It feels like she is adding to the story… it feels off…
Also according to her she was a victim of rape in real life so that could be a way for her to deal with it on the astral! Like she puts herself in a “victim” situations so she can heal after and get stronger :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

My great uncle Charles was a scientist for Dupont and part of the team that invented C4 plastic explosives so I take his word as credible. Anyway he was an old school occultist and my cousin his son committed suicide. So my uncle wanted to free his tormented soul from what he called hell. Hell not so much a place of fire and brimstone but more a psychological realm where people are trapped by their own issues negative emotional states. They basically can’t move on because they can’t get past whatever issue it is they have or had in life.
I honestly think this woman who obviously has a christian based outlook and mindset no doubt heavily ingraned since childhood has either created this for herself or invented this experience for profitability.

5 Likes

Any being. But that’s just me. I think everyone should fucking kneel to me in all my awesomeness.

I have nothing to do with Paimon, I never worked with him (but I did consider it, due to his skillset), so I have no dog in this fight.

I see no point in having a place to torture people unless it is run by sadists who do it for their own good. And being a sadist myself, I know I’m no rapist; everything I have ever done was with consent, so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

All occult experiences should be treated with a great deal of skepticism.

2 Likes

Personally I think she knew the name Paimon from somewhere and is either totally making it up to sell books… Or went to a Astral domain where a parasite rules, or maybe even a Astral Domain that a Vampire Elder uses as a feeding trough.

2 Likes

Not all Vampires follow the rules of informed consent…
And I would be SHOCKED if any parasite does

But what are describing is not simple parasitic activity, is a fucking plane well organized, not the same.

3 Likes

She could have made the whole thing up

Absolutely. Except people on here also pick and choose which version of “Hell” is the genuine one and which ones are the Astral ones. For everyone here who has projected or journeyed to Hell and seen it as a wonderful empire and the Demons as glorious rulers, there are even more out there who have projected journeyed to it and seen it as a place of immense torment and suffering. Since the Christian idea of it goes from Judaism, and in Judaism “Hell” is a place that everyone goes to in the Hebrew scriptures, it seems more likely that it’s a more normal place, or at least like how they imagined it, because that is it’s origins. The Christians also distort it a bit because it’s only mentioned a few times in the Greek scriptures.

And then the concept of ‘Demons’ within Christianity was a Greek Pagan influence on them because of mistakes made in the Greek Septuagint translation of the Hebrew texts. The the Hebrew scriptures, there is no mention of any demons and the concept itself would have been foreign to the Jews.
But now, Demonolators and Christians all of a sudden see ‘Demons’ everywhere when they journey to Hell, while a traditional Jew wouldn’t have seen any when they went to their ‘Hell’. So people are left to pick and choose which is the “real” Hell.

And the same thing came to my mind the other day when I thought of Lilith. Often times people on here would say a version of Lilith that’s like how they envisioned her in the olden days (‘Evil’) is an ‘imposter’, yet the idea of her being a kind mother type figure seems to be more recent. So which one is the real imposter?

4 Likes

Since you have admitted to being into BDSM at some level… I will put it in those terms

Do you have a playarea where both you and your partner(s) know what is there is a scene?

I know of at least one living vampire who is a sadist and has an astral dungeon.

If she didn’t just self create it, she may have entered anothers domain…

Maybe even just an astrally active teenager with a “Satanism” kink. Heck if its not her creating it, That’s probably what it was…

During my “self love Teenager Fantasy stage” I created a Astral dungeon and filed it with Fantasy character based thoughtforms…

That Realm got so strong that when I got past that stage I was able to use it as a energy source for building my actual Temple Realm, and at least 3 people I don’t know followed 3 different people I do know and who knew about my realm - to my realm when I wasn’t there…

1 Like

My note was because I’ve found some people who likes to equate me and people like me with rapists and we’re not. Hope this clears the issue.

2 Likes

@ReyCuervo -

I know the feeling… It doesn’t help that often the people on the other end of the leash have a history…

3 Likes