Large heavy chain

I was reading the chapter evocation to Lucifer Amaymon regarding a Large heavy chain to be used in a shape of a triangle so I purchase a Large heavy chain from China hear it is.

2 Likes

Holy shit that’s expensive

1 Like

If I’m guessing your location correctly from the area code in your name… you could have bought one so much cheaper! Why didnt you try lowes or something? Or even Rural King?

Edit. Nvm. I’m dumb. You’re in Australia.

I was only joking @KittyKat & @Jilaiya94 i was only playing around.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Bowling270 I didn’t realize but I sincerely freakin hoped. XD

I wouldn’t have the space and strength to put and move such colossal size chain into a triangle shape. I have to be very sensible when using the compendium of Lucifer, i go to a machine warehouse to buy a heavy rusty chain like the one EA used.

1 Like

Are you doing the path working of Lucifer Amaymon KittyKat.

I’m trying to do work with Lucifer since I heard his name and saw part of his sigil in a dream ( which is weird this never happened to me and I never thought of working with him really) but I’m still a complete newbie to this stuff unfortunately :joy::sob::sob:

2 Likes

We were all newbies once in our life :wink:
Step by step and you mabage your own pace.
It is kinda weird when you read other people’s experiences and you are thinking"Dammit,I want it too!"
Keep your desire burning :pray:

2 Likes

I stumbled on this post while doing a light workout with a chain.
Guess who wants to know the ritual?
Think I need to start purchasing EA’s books lol