Landlord Hassling me for covid rent

this was the answer I was searching for. I appreciate it.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Without going into who is right or wrong, if you are being wronged here, I would evoke Belial. He’ll sort it out for you.

2 Likes

I have thought of that. I mean these peoples criticism isn’t being ignored, I know what they’re trying to say. And the reality is, those are things I have to consider before I waste time doing spells that will backfire or not work.

If the best way forward is to work money spells to pay him, is that such a bad thing? That’s more virtuous than trying to run. But to be honest, he can still suck my dick because he literally dicked himself in this situation and knows it.

He knows he laid groundwork for people to potentially disappear or put off paying him “back”, he is the one who let us move out and move away to another city, with rent from quarantine months not paid.

The house is a duplex which is inhabited by an elderly woman on an oxygen tank that has an obese disabled daughter who lives there, and she pays for all the bills of the property with her disability. Whatever money that the landlord receives, is not going to pay for this property which is a total dump, not worth $2,400 in debt

Regardless, I can see what people are saying but they don’t fully understand

For the record, we’ve been communicating with him and paying him money, whatever we can, I think people have misunderstood my intentions here. He has already received money, $2000 almost. It’s ridiculous

Hm. Idk about that. He helped you out during a time of need and now it’s his own fault, haha. Well, if you think so. Good luck…

4 Likes

Do you still legitimately owe him? As in, are there any months you legitimately haven’t paid off?

It must have been good enough for you or else you would have moved into a tent or a trailer park orrrrr… idk, under a bridge rather than spending money on that horrible horrible dump. Good luck to you and your situation

4 Likes

Well…

OK so you owe him legitimately and he has been forthcoming with helping you out, of his own accord.
Which is cool. And better than most people.

Regardless of the moral and “what is the right thing to do value”, I see what you are saying as I’ve recently been in a similar predicament.

So, what I did.

Don’t be baneful on the guy, just as a matter of not being a total asshole.
He helped you. Cool.

But., that does not mean that you all of a sudden can pay the due.
If no arrangement can be met amicably, then I would also suggest a freezer spell.
For me it worked as a charm with more than just a landlord I might add.
Until such time as things normalize and you can afford the dues.
It’s not a matter of not paying him, it’s a matter of doing it when it’s affordable.

I relate to that. But also in the same breath, to also then pay the full due.

In the mean time the Magick buys you valuable time without resorting to extreme and baneful measures.

Best of luck to you.

You will get this right. :wink:

Work with st Expedite.

Closing & Unlisting at OP’s request.