Lamashtu-The Heavenly Vampire Goddess

And what about the origin of the word itself? Lama

2 Likes

@Seph hopefully more ancient tablets will be excavated and found in the near future to provide more information about Lamastu and solve any questions we seek answers too.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have stumbled upon this as possible she appeared in my dream… Just trying to work out who it was, and Google did throw her name out.

1 Like

It seems to me that Lamastu is calling to you for one reason or another, what is your dream? If you don’t mind sharing.

1 Like

Wasn’t anything in particular, Sallos and Asmoday appeared and then someone else I didn’t recognise.
Google led me to possible names.
The work with Sallos and Asmoday is matters of the heart and looking to destroy a couple.
Wasn’t sure if it was a suggestion of someone else to call into the mix…

1 Like

Maybe you would find it helpful to meditate on your dream, then lighting a candle for Lamastu with offerings of incense and water to call her forth, introduce yourself to her and see what she could teach you or help you with. When it comes to the destruction of the couple, Lamashtu could help a lot.

1 Like

Any particular incense? Or candle colour?

1 Like

Black, red, white candle colors are preferred and with incense, she enjoys most.

1 Like

Short Invocation Prayer/Chant to embrace the spirit/power/force of Lamashtu:

“Hail Lamastu, Our Raging Lady of Frost and Fire! Hail Lamastu, The Divine Mistress; Ruler of the Black-headed People! Hail Lamastu, The Devouring Queen of Queens!”
“Divine Dimme, The Chosen One, cast down from heaven by Anu, your father, descend from the deserts that you wander, rise from the reed-thicket and follow the tracks of the cattle! She who erases with seven deadly grasps, whose breasts are filled with venom, Lamastu, Goddess Whose Face Is Wild, who wields the dagger that splits the head, my flesh is your willing vessel, my soul I have given to you as your immortal altar! Advance, rebellious she-wolf who buries young men, shakes the girls and crushes infants, so we may become one”
“You who is one ascended, Sister of the God’s of the Streets who howls like a demon dog, I invoke thee! I embrace the power of Lamastu The Exalted One into me. I am the Goddess Lamastu, the plague sent down by Anu, Su-ta-ki Simtam gi-issa-ku namu-ra ku (a sutaean am I, disrupting destiny am I, terrible am I). She is me…We are One!!!”

2 Likes

So after talking about this, I was asleep, and heard a female voice calling my name. I live alone. And it wasn’t my name that everyone uses, but a nickname only my family use.
Definitely going to call upon her now!

3 Likes

That’s great, let me know how it goes.

Sending you a pm…

1 Like

6 Likes

A sigil for Lamashtu

3 Likes

Interesting find:

4 Likes

If I was you, stick with lilth!

2 Likes

I need mantra to drive out lamashtu from my world…isit possible… could you please help…i think you can help you have so much knowledge about her… you are a great lover of lamashtu right then please call her from my place at your place to enjoy …hope you can understand and help me …kind regards

Welcome @aviksonu It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick:

intro3

2 Likes

I would not try to banish Lamastu, you might fail and the fact you even tried would make her furious. Instead, light a candle with incense for her, pour libatations of water & gift her; a comb, a spindle, some thread and broach or a piece of jewellry or a crystal. Pray to the Goddess and ask her politely and respectfully to leave your home.

6 Likes