Lake of fire

I’m currently dealing with a possession, and spirit attachment, which has been very hard going. These are malevolent spirits. I started working with Azazel recently, and have been protected to a large degree ever since from enemies on the outside. However, his spirits cannot protect me from the malevolent spirits possessing me. So, the topic of going through the lake of fire came up, and it was pointed out to me that the way to get rid of the possessing/attached spirits is to allow myself to be reborn in the lake of fire. I got the mark tonight from Azazel as I’d agreed I would allow myself to be reborn in the lake of fire.

But as I won’t be doing the ritual as described in BoA, it’s going to happen in a different way.

Here’s what happened this evening.

I sat down to meditate on Azazel’s sigil and chant his enn. He eventually appeared and made himself known to me psychically. He said something to the effect of, “You have a question for me.” And I told him I have 3 or 4 questions. He interrupted and said, “You want to know how to get rid of these spirits (the ones possessing me),” which felt true, I realised there and then I did want to know that.

Then I felt a pressure in front of my face, which I recognised. It happens whenever any spirit pushes into my aura/energy body. It’s unmistakable. Just a moment before this happened, I got the thought that I was receiving the mark of damnation. I felt a bigger pressure push into my forehead, as if something round was being pushed into, or pressed into my forehead. Then the pressure stopped. I relaxed and thanked Azazel, then gave him my remaining questions. Then I ended the meditation.

Went about my business, and I was eating when I heard clairvoyantly, “Itz rel, itz rel, Azazel is the song to call me.” I thanked whoever said it, I assumed it was Azazel. Carried on eating and doing whatever I was doing. A little while later, I heard, “ITZ REL, ITZ REL, AZAZEL!” which was practically shouted at me. And at some point, I felt like I was being grabbed at. I got the impression an arm came out of nowhere, into my space and tried to pull me backwards. I felt a little freaked, but wasn’t sure what it was. I couldn’t tell if it was the malevolent spirits trying to fuck with me, or if Azazel was getting impatient.

I put my foot down, said I was still eating and that I’ll sing his song when I’ve aligned.

Nothing’s happened since. I will go through with this ritual when the doubt and anxiety has shifted to being at peace with what I’m about to do. But, I have a concern.

I have been saying since I started working with Azazel that I will not permit any more possessions once the malevolent ones have been exorcised from me. I just want to be me. Just me. I’ve spent about 11 years with this problem and I can’t even recall what it’s like to be me without something else being in me. Without having to listen to a very annoying spirit yapping in my ear hole 24/7. Without having to deal with foreign thoughts, urges, and feelings. Etc.

But I’m concerned that the four gatekeepers might want to possess me as part of this ritual. I’m not singing his song until I’m completely at ease with the whole lake of fire thing.

I don’t think I’ll be doing the ritual as laid out in the book. I don’t have 4 people to take part. I don’t have the floor space to do the whole circle thing, etc. These gatekeepers know that. I left it up to them to arrange it. I said, “I’ll do it, but I’ve no idea how or where, or when.”

Please help enlighten me about the possession part.

There is no possession involved in the Lake of Fire ritual. In the Book of Azazel, the only person that was possessed when EA did the ritual was his wife, and that was because she decided to offer herself as a vessel for Belial for personal reasons. It had nothing to do with the ritual itself.

1 Like

Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, ive been interested in doing the lake of fire for a while as the black communion.
Been reading the book and experiences ppl have with it and made some minor changes to it since i will be alone doing it so it will be a ”Light” version. Seeing threads pop up asking about said rituals affirm to me im making the right choice.
Good luck to you @InfernalUnicorn whatever you decide to do.

1 Like

I did call Azazel through his song this afternoon. I’m out at the moment so I’ll share later. It wasn’t what I was kind of expecting.

1 Like