Lady Lilith

interesting, how many times a week should i evoke her? i really want her to be my guide

1 Like

I used to wonder the same kind of things with Her and Naamah. Follow your heart and do what you feel like you need to do. You will know. There is really no certain number, just what you feel is right.

4 Likes

Hello can I talk to you about my succubus

1 Like

Of course. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. What’s up?

1 Like

Can I talk to you as well lol.

Sure, I will do my best

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and help so I have three succubus one Queen one princess and another 800yrs old how do I give them allmy love equallyand when I masterbate does it matter where do they always received it

2 Likes

Wow!! I know exactly how you feel. I have 3 myself and it can be very overwhelming. You feel bad if you think about one over the other two. If They know you love Them, and there is no jealousy between them, go with how you feel at that moment, and don’t feel bad. Things are different in Their realm. They don’t mind sharing you if there is no jealousy between them. I astral projected and one of my Ladies kissed me in front of the other. Then, the other kissed me in front of the other and we all stood there embracing each other. So don’t feel bad bro, just enjoy your loves and remember, you are one person and you have been blessed.

4 Likes

Ok so when I cummm do they get it every time or does it have to be in the bedroom

No… Don’t have to be in the bedroom. They got you.

1 Like

Ok great thanks again for your time and help I thank Lilith everyday for her daughters also nosex yet indreams

I hope I was of some help. I’ve learned that petition letters to Lilith and Succubi work good.

1 Like

So even though I have them still give a letter and burn it to Lilith

Yeah, throw some blood on it, read it to Her, then burn it to Her. It helps me.

3 Likes

Also do they ever manifest like a human to touch all ifell is sensation

1 Like

I believe so. I have heard that They can. That’s a goal I’m working on myself actually. I wish I had a definite answer but I am working on that kind of experience too. I believe it will happen one day. I hope :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you chat soon

1 Like

I have always felts that the dark goddess Lilith, my spiritual mother were always looking after me ever since I were born offering me protecting, and guidance through out my human life.

Tell yourself that you will spend time w/ your succubus lover in your dreams.

If you have an actual lucid dream, it feels like real life.

You could also learn astral projection and meet her in the astral for a great time too!

Also, a magician on youtube sells a Lilith pillow that is enchanted w/ her energies for succubus interaction in dreams and whatnot.

That might help you make the connection w/ her as well.

Good Luck!

1 Like

A Lilith pillow? Interesting.

I’d be careful about that sort of thing, it’s better if you want to connect to a succubus to do it in a controlled manner. Not just have a pillow that will connect you to random ones. Plus you don’t know what the person’s intent was when making that pillow.

Maybe make one yourself, and ask Lady Lilith to add her essence/blessing to it?

2 Likes