Lady Lilith’s response to me

The Warrior was just checking on OP’s question, you would need a question before anyone can do something like this for you.

@ReyCuervo
@MagickVigilante
See i am totally new to this.
Like never ever practiced any of it
But i got so excited when i read all those threads on BALG.

And started meditating and focusing From last few weeks
I chose my attention for lord lucifer to dedicate.
And from around a week i was trying to focusing on his sigil and chanting his enn. Around 8 in the morning,I was enchanting his enn and I don’t know what came to my mind but i felt like offering something to him.
As i said I don’t know much about it
So i did it in my own way inspite of knowing if thats right way to do it or not. So i just sat on meditation,Focused on his sigil
Tried to charge it and when i felt like its done
I tried offering him a dairy milk chocolate :roll_eyes:Like i just putted the bar onto the sigil.Meditated for a while
Requested inside me to accept the offering and then slides it down my bed along with the sigil,And then i slept. I gotthat feeling,Kinda vision or something-That lord lucifer for asking for the drop of blood .Not sure if thats in my mind,my imagination -Because i was reading alot lately about this thing,It not exactly a vision though.

If you’re already meditating, then a good next logical step would be practicing trance work. There are a few tutorials on the forum, by the way, just search for them.

Then, read a lot. And I mean A LOT. Read people’s experiences, read grimoires, read about the lore of different pantheons. I don’t know what your areas of interest are, but you’ll surely find more by doing that.

Also, what is your first goal to accomplish?

I eventually did the blodd offering tho.
I did it and burried the sigil into earth.(soil)

You know being the beginner i decided that for the starters I’ll not get into offering the blood. (You know india mentality right)
That was in my mind.
And suddenly that vision,

Maybe that was test for me or maybe its just in my head, but i did it. Because i wanted to.

To be honest, I don’t have any such goals.
Because I neither have that much of finacial troubles nor any kinda love issues or whatever .

I just want to connect . And the word - name (lucifer)
Lord lucifer attracts me .
I don know. :balloon:

Would someone be able to help me connect with Ms. Lady Lilith?
I don’t have any communication tools and kinda under the radar bc I don’t want to worry any of my household members.
I want to see if she would be a friend or companion with me as well as a mentor bc I am new to the magik and for some reason been kinda interested in an interaction with her.

You can connect with her on your own. You can chant her enn. [Renich Viasa Avage Lilith Lirach]. If she connects with you you’ll know it. She’s very caring and loving. It may be helpful to write your experiences with her down in a journal if possible. Hope this helps.

Be blessed

Is there a time that’s best to do so? And anything else I need to do besides the chant? Do I need a candle or just do the chant? How many times?

1 Like

No nothing like that. Just need time to focus and meditate on her. Once you’ve connected with her just start building a relationship with her. Treat her with respect, always. She’ll guide you. If she chooses. You can say the enns often as you like. I heard from someone that if you say it 108 times every day for a month you’ll be aligning your energy with hers. I haven’t tried this myself. My connection with her was fairly evident when I first started chanting. Now it’s just building that connection, making it stronger. Trying at least. Hope this helps.

Be blessed