Lady_Eva

She is a phenominon of all the best any could hope for and exceeds expectation. my life would still be in tarpit suckville without her, and my sweet doggy Bella would be dead also- wish i could give her cash by the ton, but she doesn’t want that, so she gets my Love and Honor, blessed be The Great Lady!!!

4 Likes

I as well have been the recipient of Lady Eva’s kind and generous nature… she is wonderful… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Since the first day I’ve joined this great community, Lady_Eva has been supporting me and filling my knowledge. Thanks for your presence with us! @Lady_Eva

4 Likes

Technomancy is a think :smile:

Yes, big shout out for all the help. As the saying goes, she has the patience of Jove. (Now that I think about it, I wonder how much patience he has though… :thinking: )

3 Likes

lady eva you are really kind n always helpful i can see comments, however im a newbie here n i surely need sm help n guidence i hope you wud nt mind it :slight_smile: could you please help me in choosing wich friendly deom or entity to wrk with as i nvr hve wrked demons neithrr any spirit again its very beggining for me n so i need help in this, also wat spirit you xan recommnd me for money wrk as my money has stuck smwhr n i need to relezse tht money to me i wud really appreciate your help.

1 Like

I recommend people work with classical gods first, if at all possible, either from your own ancestry if you know which gods they revered, or from the Egyptian or Greek/Roman pantheons.

And I’ll send you a tutorial for the safest and easiest method I know of contacting spirits, called core shamanism, that will aloow you to contact nature spirits and all kinds of other beings, and later you can develop it further.

However I know that’s not what people join the forum for, so for demons, I cannot help because I didn’t begin by working with them, and I only recommend from my own experience, not guesswork.

I believe the Names of Marduk in the Simon Necronomicon (while not technically “demons” as such) are very easy and safe to begin working with, there is a lot of information on the internet for how to summon them, and the book The Simon Necronomicon Spellbook is worth buying if possible.

Try this topic:

thank you for your quick response, yes i look forward to watch tht tutrial please do send, and i am very spirtual person i do candel prayers thsts the thing give me peace of mind And not only money rituals i need thats jst temprary i need I want spirits to evoke for protection and universal knowlege to knw which im so mch thirsty to knw all the time :smiley::blush:

1 Like

Okay, the Simon Nec. will definitely help with those things, and what I sent is a written tutorial so it should be in your messages now, top right corner, green icon. :+1:

ok thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

There are many different opinions on whether there can be one universal “truth” but I believe this is a good guide to basic metaphysics, The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

2 Likes

ohh thes pages are too lenthy to read…as english is not my first language, can you simply send me some anceint gods name to wrk with pleaee And yes i am already thinking to create an ancester alter to start with

She is pretty fucking chilled out mod for the most part. She is here to help anyone out if asked. And it is amazing she works hard for free. I still think the site owners should send her some free shit.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva Yes, absolutely. The voice of reason in insanity. Calm in storms. Stern correction amongst a sea of possible… fallacious… jokes. Saving the beginner, and comforter of dull. *me lol thank you. Truly. From the bottom of my black little heart. :black_heart:

1 Like

And i have to say that the people I’ve met here are the best in the world. :sparkling_heart: growing up in church i never had a community but here, i do. So thanks. To everyone. Your the best.

1 Like

I haven’t been here for long but I’ve lurked many forums over the last decade. Lady Eva carries gentle energy with her; I feel it. Very benevolent by nature, seems very level headed and fair as well. This is what I felt initially then reading her replies then threads confirmed it. Good lady

What’s a forum without a mod that brings moral support? Lol

1 Like

Hey, Hey ! Get back in Queue man, Doesn’t work like this here.

2 Likes

Can you please make a new topic requesting people PM you if they speak your first language? :+1:

It is difficult for me to help beyond sending what I have already typed but there may be someone on here who is fluent in your language or from your coutry who can assist. Name it something like Best Spirits To Help A Beginner? (Your Language Help Please) and request they PM you so you can talk properly. :+1:

I’m good, my spirits look after me and anything like that would be a compromising thing, I fuck with some dark-ass forces but NEVER mess with The Revenue iykwim, and it would take all the joy out of doing this to be measuring it against some kind of material reward, for me. :wink:

2 Likes

Lady eva thank you for your all help.:blush:

1 Like

I want to add to the chorus of thanks for her taking the time to answer questions from a clueless newbie (that’s me)

2 Likes

Oh yes. I love her energy… and her posts are either shocking (mustard) funny or helpful. I feel she would be a great writer or maybe she already is :thinking:

1 Like