Lactating during a demon/ spiritual pregnancy

I kind of wanted to tell a story that has been eating me up for a while. About five years my sister decided to get pregnant through spiritual means. I was there in the room when her son was conceived and it was one of the strangest experiences of my life. The entire pregnancy was just weird. A strict vegan, she began to crave blood. I actually fed her my own blood to keep her happy. I felt like Seymour feeding Audrey 2. She also got really crazy hormonal, smashing plates and cups. She tore out a chunk of hair and peed herself in rage. She tried to fight a Kangaroo. This is coming from the sweetest kindest person I’ve ever met. It was like she was a different person. Then she started lactating. That was the worst part. It wasn’t a lot but it came out in little squirts. It was so weird. Is that normal? My nephew’s birth was routine, quite painful for my sister. I occasionally see him when I dream and meditate.

2 Likes

Whaaaaaat?

8 Likes

Yes, lactating after giving birth is normal…depending on the woman and how much milk she produces, leaks, drips and squirts can be normal. I’m a mother of four, I know by experience…

regarding the rest of the post :woman_shrugging:t5:

6 Likes

Lactating was the worst part… really lol? It’s normal to even start lactating during pregnancy. It won’t come out in little squirts though in my experience, you’ll just leak… Unless you squeeze your boob, in that case you can squirt it up to 3 meters even. True story. Also you can even induce lactation without pregnancy.

6 Likes

Considering the fact she was having moodswings, it’s really not all that far of a stretch for her to go to lactating. All lactation is is a response due to presence of certain hormones. Like, a very specific hormonal cocktail. So if she was having physical moodswings from the pregnancy then obviously it’ll have other physical manifestations. Certain people can lactate even when not pregnant without hormonal therapy simply through adequate breast stimulation.

Source: a very interesting kink

Jealous that you could do that.

1 Like

Jealous of being able to breastfeed or to be able to squirt breastmilk in someone’s eyeball?

2 Likes

I breastfed my youngest but that stuff was liquid gold, I didn’t produce much extra even with pumping.

2 Likes

It’s interesting and nice to see although less painful would be even nicer. Glad to see direct shifts in consciousness like this.

Yeah that can be hard. That happened with my oldest, I dried up really fast no matter what I tried but with my twins my breasts looked like I had a botched breast implant surgery. So much tension and really painful but I wasn’t complaining just really happy I was able to do it till they were two.

3 Likes

My Mum didn’t breastfeed me. She had a milk problem and I also I wasn’t latching on properly.

2 Likes

That’s what happened to my oldest, I tried really hard to nurse him but it didn’t work out. Honestly he is healthy happy and tries really hard in school. I nursed my youngest for 11 months and refused to take bottles, (including pumped milk).

2 Likes

Well if it’s any consolation I turned out fine. Also my sister’s mother (my Dad’s ex) breastfed my sister and she is not smarter or healthier than me.

1 Like

You need lube for that shit.

So, just to be clear, you are saying your sister was impregnated by a being not of this world, and she gave birth to a son who is now not residing in this world but can be seen while meditating, and that your sister was sporadically lactating? Am I reading all that correctly?

1 Like

Yeah she lactated from a spiritual pregnancy

2 Likes