Lack of motivation

I’ve suffered greatly from depression, nearly ended my life several times.
I’ve been using anti-depressants and it have been the only thing helping.

Really renewed me as a person.
I still want to the stuff I want to do, it is just that I am a lot more positive and stable.

You should not need anti-depressants in an ideal society, but we are not living in one.
If you need meds, then get meds.

Arguments against it can be compared with arguments against vaccines.

2 Likes

This can help a lot

1 Like

Thank you

Why would a health care professional hide info to their client and not being compliant with their code? :thinking:

Hypersexuality can be caused due to depression or other pshlychological issues. Since bipolar disorder to simply too much stress or anxiety building up. If I were you, I would go to the doctor and to a psychologist to help you.

3 Likes

The thing with jerking off is basically orgasm is a painkiller that gets rid of the energy, negative or positive, and with all that negative energy building up, it feels good to get rid of it, if only for a moment.
You have too much negative energy coming in and need to block it off.

4 Likes

Because many healthcare professionals are not professional enough. Many of them just wanna label patients with schizophrenia, this-n-that disorder and they also love to not educate (in the worst case scenario, blatantly lying) their patients about the drugs that they will put in their bodies. And many of them are undercover drug salesman.

Once an orthopedic doctor even suggested me to take steroids! Yes, steroids!
The scenario was that I was trying to lose some weight back then and had completely stopped eating wheat, fast food, excessive oily foods, etc. and I went to him because my bones were weak as hell and my mom who was with me started complaining to him that I’m not eating anything, which was completely wrong, I throw away only bullshit foods from my diet… Anyways, that doctor looked at me as a potential costumer and shamelessly asked me if I would like to get an injection for strength? I asked him “are they steroids?”, that old fucker said “don’t worry they are not anabolic”. That old greedy fucker insisted on getting steroids from him throughout my visit that night!
I thank myself that I was educated enough about steroids and did not got into his trap.

Another story - I don’t know how many years back, one of my tutor’s students’ grandma went to a fucking hospital that was damn close to my home and she died there in that hospital, when her family members saw her body they noticed some “mysterious stitches” on her and when they objected against that, the hospital offered them money to shut their mouth! What does that say? BTW, her family remained silent and probably did not take the bribe (or maybe they took the bribe, I don’t know, you can perform divination about it), as far as I know. My tutor told me all this, by the way.
You can already imagine what happened there in that hospital, they fucking stole her organ(s)!
BTW, that motherfucking hospital looking slaughterhouse is closed now because it was not making enough money.

Shit like that happens in shithole countries a lot more than we might ever like to imagine!

We shall never blindly trust any motherfucker, especially those motherfucking bastards who think of us as nothing more than a pile of cash.
And we should always educate ourselves as much as we can, especially when it comes to our health.

2 Likes

Just wow.

I know that there is injustice everywhere, and I am trying to be empathetic and all that overvalued shit, but I am gonna calm the fuck down, take a deep breaths and try not to get offended…or kill anyone. You are being disrespectful as shit.

1 Like

Wait… What? I really didn’t mean to offend you. And the cuss words in my post are not directed towards you.

1 Like

I know you didn’t mean it, which pisses me more off. But it is fine. I will let you off …
Kisses @TheGreyGuy 's cheek
… for this one.

1 Like

stop looking at your phone, its spiking your dopamine so basically you get addicted to it like a drug

once you stop, your reward system will go back to baseline and youll start feeling better normally

3 Likes

Wait, you’re confusing me. What in my post is pissing you off?
I was mad at the inhumane guys that doesn’t value human’s life and have no hesitation to kill someone’s grandma for money. I was not mad at you.

I know. It is fine. Don’t worry, honestly. I am a bit cranky. Let’s focus on OP. He needs support.

2 Likes

That right thar son… that is probably the source of your woes.

Also get your testosterone checked out as mentioned above. :+1:

3 Likes

Also going to re-post something I said a while back:

There’s some truth in this IMO.

Motivation is great but sometimes you have to push through what the whiny toddler inside wants, forever seeking new and shiny things, and just commit.

5 Likes

3 Things

1. HYPNOSIS THERAPY from a professional
    It is the only thing that cured my Social Anxiety

2. DIET (CARNIVORE DIET)
    I know what it feels like to have depression, but I believe it is mostly our food and lack of meaningful relationships, touch and closeness that naturally increases serotonin.

Many people have enormous results with going on a beef or Carnivore Diet.
Google Mikaela Peterson and her results that healed severe depression and arthritis. I think it is worth a try.

1. Try to quit all social media and switch off notifications. Use the internet and phone only for business matters and meaningful things that move you forward in life, f.ex.reading important books. Do this for at least 6 weeks to regulate your Dopamine levels which have been obviously messed up.

ANOTHER GOOD QUOTE

Search for meaning in life, not happiness

Look for things that make you feel as if you created, improved and changed someone’s life. The ones who constantly seek for happiness, tend to crash down into depression after the high. And the search starts all over again.

4 Likes

I’ve been to some who have. Either didn’t mention big risks/drawbacks at all or SUPER downplayed them. I’d guess they’re getting kickbacks from the drug companies or just wanting patients to do a study/write a paper on. I’ve been to a lot of bad psychs. Very many are unscrupulous, at least in my experience. I view them as a necessary evil. It’s been hard for me to find one that is at least “do no harm.” “Neutral” for lack of a better word, is about the best I’ve been able to find for them. Psychologists, on the other hand, I’ve worked with & found most of them to be wonderful.

2 Likes

It is heartbreaking that that happens to people. There are a lot of them who help others, and who live for healing people.

2 Likes

I am on the path with Buer.