Lack of creativity re break up ritual

Would be great if you have any picture of her, and first name.

4 Likes

Like @A_Pariah said. Make the mask come off. She sounds like a manipulative control freak. She will self destruct if pushed a little. They always do eventually, itā€™s really entertaining to watch. I would target her head. Weaken her mental health so she canā€™t keep up the charade and work on your friend. You maybe canā€™t deter him away from her but that doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t add someone else into the mix. A better person. Eventually he will see.

6 Likes

I have her full name. I could get a pic easily. That is not a prob if I wanted to make a ritual.
Why you ask? Elaborate :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

She is already fucked up mentally. But every time she has an emotional breakdown, she blames it on being a victim. I get what you mean, but I am afraid that could take a bit too much of time, and it could be late for my friend, having his life fucked up by when it happens

3 Likes

Wonderful :ok_hand:

I have some free time, could do something to help :wink:
Whatever you want to happen to her, let me know, or if possible I could get creative with it :grin:

4 Likes

I know this type very well. Good luck in taking her ass out. Unmasking her is a good way to go. Also, bind her abilities and cut her off from her spirits.

2 Likes

I sympathise completely @anon48532061ā€¦in very similar situation. Beyond tough.

2 Likes

I am sorry about thisā€¦I hope your situation resolves as well.

1 Like

Do you have some sort of an energetic link with her?

1 Like

Any update?
How is the case?

1 Like

Not a permanent one, but I have been attacking her lately.

I did a small energy work on him so that he could perceive that he had been binded, but still not properly done a ritual to bteak them yet. Preparing everything for it.

1 Like

He is mute about the subject without any reason, which is highly unusual for him.
I will need to see whether I know more.

1 Like

It certainly sounds as if he is charmed - I might side towards the principal that she has a glamour magic spell on him with love spell maybe a glamour with obsession - maybe all three - the two are a very powerful union and for all successful love spells, a glamour spell should also be used - when made in this order the effect can be insane - 1 - Glamour spell - 2 - Love spell - 3 - Obsession spell - the brain is focused away from the truth in a glamour spell, and all they see is the glamour. This is often identified by the fact that they cant focus on the individual if you try to communicate with them about the person, their mind will wander away from the subject of the conversation. You would have to break the glamour first, this will help destroy the influences of the love spell and obsession as they are focused on the glamour. No-one can fall in love with a minger so to speak.

Here is a list of glamour spells for those that donā€™t know, and the type of things they do.

J

2 Likes

Thanks, I suspected so. It is nice to double confirm with people these things.
I will check a bit more about the subject and see how it goes.