Lack of creativity re break up ritual

Greetings to all.
I have created this thread because I am lacking creativity. I am not sure which approach would be more creative in regards with a spell I want to perform.
I will give you some details so you can help me spark the fire of creativity.
One friend I have has been manipulated with a love spell to be with a fucking bitch. Let’s call her B.
B is a manipulative, egocentric, capitalist, gold digger woman, who likes to pretend she is the victim and a martyr, punished by the world, but then she tries to fuck everyone up behind their backs. She pretends to be a virgin and a loyal christiam but then she performs black magic at home and she is everything but a virgin. Their parents, bless them, think she is an angel.

She hurted my friend some time ago, being with several guys, breaking their friendship and convincing several men to give her expensive presents.
She is depressive and suicidal, but a coward.

My friend is now blind.He hated her for all she did but now since she did the love spell he seems to have forgotten and having had his memories modified. She is gonna ruin him, take his house, and leave him homeless at this state.

I was wondering whether an approach through necromancy would be fun, but I don’t know any of her ancestors.
Vampyrism for my friend will make him more vulnerable, besides she is not with him for the sex, just for using him as a puppet.
I am not into voodoo. I have attacked her previously, but she uses that vulnerability to pretend to be a sad woman who needs help, and gain the sympathy of men around her.

Any evil and fun ideas? No need for ritual specifications, I just want to fuck her up but I need a very good idea.

I don’t decline people who would like to join. She is a good target to practise baneful magic. Evil as soluble coffee.

I would appreciate your imagination.
Dark wishes,
S.N. Sanguis

5 Likes

Damn nox,sorry to hear that,I could finish her if she was in my country.I am not developed enough for curses yet.Good luck regardless.

3 Likes

Hmm…maybe send her parents a clear message of truth of what she is doing if there full hard christians…or have a man from her past come back to haunt her in a more like ‘your mine’ attitude way or health stuff like an illness

4 Likes

This. When shit goes down in the family she won’t have a shelter to come back to when things go wrong

1 Like

She will have my friend. Tbey are gonna live together soon if the christian priest gives them their blessing. This will cause my friend yo brcome his only “protector”. That is a role he would love. He is a very caring man.

1 Like

But what if he doesn’t? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your friend not to disrespect this forum i have read about this in two websites
Joy of satan and black witch coven in the bwc website they will do the spell for you but im sure they will ask for a small pay never tried it so not sure of this please try to look around if it have helped you i will be really happy
Hail satan

I already made her have a chronic joint illness on her hands so that she couldn’t wank men off xD. Fun, but not greatly useful for the big picture.

2 Likes

Then they will carry on with the relationship, but not living together.

1 Like

I imagine that they could have schedule problems, like, no priest can make an appointment to the requested time, driving the desired marriage date further and further away. This could buy time to let your target make one mistake in front of everyones eyes (whoopsie). And with “mistake” I mean another guy. Maybe they make out in public, for her partner and her parents and her friends to witness. They would probably spend their energy to talk him out of this relationship in addition.

3 Likes

Do you know, by any chance, on what fundament this lovespell took place? Does it have to be renewed to keep him blind and devoted?

1 Like

No clue. I haven’t checked much to be honest.
But it was very clear and drastic that my friend came from hating her and having her erased from his life to suddenly want to marry her and have babies. It all started when she made a surprise visit to his home (they live some hours away by car). It is probably a paid spell, as she is a very weak magician, she even struggles with visualisation but she has interest in it.
It is probably something like an “amarre” spell.

2 Likes

If she isn’t the source of the spell herself it could be tricky. Otherwise I would advise to sabotage her workings but it would probably lead to nothing if someone else is carrying that out.
Maybe you could give him a higher awareness of things in general. Strengthening his senses, where his eyes fail to lead him

3 Likes

I agree with Oddnan with the strength sensing one

2 Likes

Wouldn’t ending her be easier ?

2 Likes

Of course, you could probably kill her off. I just wonder if he would be attached to her in his mind forever then, if she dies as a saint

3 Likes

She can find something at that point easily I think.But I am a fodder so my excuses if I sound stupid :grimacing:

2 Likes

Lel, you don’t. We are only discussing possible actions, here :smiley:
Like, every possible action

2 Likes

That’s the thing. Killing her is actually super easy. She has a crazy ex with previous charges for domestic violence and beating up people. But it is exactly as you say. Hence not worth doing it.

2 Likes

It could work if the spell she bought is not related to numbing his perceptions…

@A_Pariah and all of you, thank you so much for helping.

2 Likes