Kutulu idol

I got myself an idol of Kutulu for my altar - I haven’t worked with him yet, but I plan to do so in the future. I’ve been drawn to him ever since I first heard his name in my early teens… when this statue arrived I drew his sigil on the bottom and started chanting an all-purposed chant for him and the wings on the statue started moving. Also when I lit an incense for him, his legs gripping the bottom part moved - is it normal to get such quick results?

Edit: It’s a bit disturbing to see a statue move… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It is.

1 Like

Have fun one of my favorite quotes I read was accredited to him, when everyone was posting black life’s matter, and cop life’s matter someone randomly posted “No life matters” Kutulu-

Sounds fun watching the statue move btw.

3 Likes

Since it’s sitting on my altar I’ve been anxious to be out and about, I just feel like going out… kinda weird tbh :smiley: I’ll meditate on the idol and see what’ll happen.

Interesting. I like the statuette. I’ll be interested to see how your working with him plays out.

1 Like

I trust V.K. Jehannum’s gnosis on him that he’s good for oneiric sorcery and any kind of alchemy, I’m pretty sure he’ll teach me vampyrism too :grin:

1 Like

Man that’s amazing. I should buy one too