Kundalini Reiki. Offering Free Healing

Sending energies where they are needed to aid in your recovery and healing.

Blessings

1 Like

My left leg is disabled to the point of crippling me, due to FQAD (fluoroquinolone associated disability), DVT (blood clot) and a fistulaā€¦ but what i need most is proper attention from the bloody doctors so I get the right mundane care to co-heal this. If youā€™re working can do that, please kindly send it.

Iā€™ve had energy healings before and they WORK. Then the doctors unfortunately donā€™t give me the care I need, so then it eventually gets worse lol. Massive catch-22. Really think a balance of mundane and spiritual is best here.

Or if getting doctors to play nice is beyond the scopeā€¦ Iā€™d REALLY love my kundalini to be super active again. I love the feelings of euphoria from it, and what I can do spiritually with it. Itā€™s awesome.

One of the worst parts of being sick for awhile is that I canā€™t feel my spiritual energy as much as I used to. Especially the ebullience and buoyancy. Itā€™s be super amazing if you could do a remote kundalini activation somehow.

I can send photos etc if needed.

Thank you kindly! :pray: Blessings to you, dear one.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Let me know how it went

1 Like

Thank you so much :pray:

1 Like

Blessings be unto you ā€œDaedalusā€ I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for you highest good. I will also speak with the spirits I work with and see if they wouldnā€™t mind whispering into the ears of the doctors who are in charge of your care.

1 Like

Thank you, dear one! You are wonderful. Many blessings to you.

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome.

Blessings Be unto you

Good morning. I have a problem would you help me please.

1 Like

Depends on what your issue is. Private message me if you would rather not discuss it here in the public.

Hello I will take some healing :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good

Blessings

Anyone need healing or cleansing just reach out and let me know.

Blessed Be!

1 Like

I would like a cleanse

1 Like

I was told by a spirit a while back I needed healing, particularly in my lower back and right leg. However, if you feel so inclined, if you sense anything like a curse could you cleanse that?

1 Like

I would very much appreciate some healing thrown my way good sir. Just went through an extreme breakup with someone I had a soul bond with and my heart chakra isnā€™t doing too swell after cutting the cord.

1 Like

I would like some healing please.

1 Like

Can I get a reiki healing?

2 Likes

Asked the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good.

Blessed Be!

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good. I also asked my spirit guides to check and aid in removal of anything that may influence your energy and do a cleansing.

Blessed Be!

1 Like

Asked the energies to aid in releasing what doesnā€™t serve your highest good while balancing your heart chakra.

Blessed Be!

1 Like