Kundalini Reiki. Offering Free Healing

I would like some healing please.

1 Like

Can I get a reiki healing?

2 Likes

Asked the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good.

Blessed Be!

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good. I also asked my spirit guides to check and aid in removal of anything that may influence your energy and do a cleansing.

Blessed Be!

1 Like

Asked the energies to aid in releasing what doesn’t serve your highest good while balancing your heart chakra.

Blessed Be!

1 Like

Also asked the energies to aid in clearing stagnate energies.

Blessed Be!

Also asked the energies to clear and balance your chakras.

Blessed Be!

I would love a healing

1 Like

I’m up for a kundalini healing too. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sending the energies to where they are needed for your highest good.
Clearing stagnant energies in your chakras.

Blessed Be!

1 Like

Asked the energies to go where they were needed for your highest good.

Balanced and Cleansed your chakras.

Blessed Be!

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Are you still doing healings? If so then can you banish any mischievous/attention hog spirits/whatever spirits that I talked about here? Things disappearing?

I’m tired of my stuff randomly teleporting out of existence with no reason why. Thank you.

Im Up for it, even though i always evaded the topic i might need one. May the blessings of light and darkness reach you brother, thank you

Namaste everyone. I am back and offering my services again for free. All i ask is you reply here and tell me a little bit about what youcare needing healing.

Love and Knowledge

I’m sorry @EmryBlackwell but you have been absent from the forum for 9 months and we have an amended rule regarding free services that says anyone who has been on a hiatus of more than a month must become relatively active again for at least thirty days before they can offer services.

Thread closed.