Kundalini Mastering Course

Hello everyone,

I am considering getting this course. It seems appropriate for total newbie or someone with very little experience (I get the feeling that the 4 master courses are designed this way).

Anyway, thru this forum I was led to Robert Bruce’s own website; Astraldynamics. He has the exact same Kundalini Mastering course on his website. Big surprise… duh

Well the issue comes in pricing, there seems to be around a 70 buck difference (BALG’s being cheaper). Does anyone know if that price difference is related to content material(amount) in each respective course?

Thank you,
Ch

What’d you end up finding out? And how is the course?

I couldn’t find anything wrt the price difference (I emailed both sides but never got a response). I ended up getting BALG’s Kundalini Mastering Course. I have to say Robert Bruce’s material is superb, especially that you can start working his material very fast. His methods are easy to learn and practice. Obviously you will get out as much as you put into it.

FYI, I also got another course from Astraldynamics, the Manifestation course. Again, very decent material. Astraldynamics sends you also a download for all their video episodes (besides being able to watch all episodes online). This is what apparently BALG used to do in the past as well, but not anymore. I am guessing that is where the price difference comes from.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Ch