Kundalini higher self

Many kundalini activation books talk about how the ego has to be destroyed and the body has to prepare to bring the higher self into our bodies. I want to keep my ego in this process and still have all the power. Is there any lhp kundalini material out there to read? its so hard to find anything related other then typical rhp ego destruction etc. I want a path to keep my ego and fulfill my own desires, I could care less about getting to know my " true self " . So if anyone can tell me where to find some good books online it would be great

The kundalini doesn’t destroy the ego, and it has nothing to do with any sort of higher self.

I seem to keep having to repeat myself about this, but the kundalini is nothing but an energy circuit. It opens you up to the universe at large, and it CAN be traumatic because it will make you face the good, the bad, and the ugly of yourself. You will be forced to confront your ego, and bring it under the control of your Will instead of it trying to run everything.

Because the majority of writings on the kundalini are from the yogic paradigm, they talk about ego death, because the point of yoga is merger with Source. However, the kundalini itself has nothing to do with that.

The kundalini WILL change you, because it alters you on a fundamental level. You may find you no longer have an interest in self destructive behaviours, or your choice in foods might change because you will eat based on energy flow, instead of addiction to fat or sugar.

If you want a book about the kundalini without the religious nonsense of either RHP or LHP, I advise you to pick up a copy of Path Notes of An American Ninja Master, by Glen Morris. Morris was ex military, and lapsed Protestant, who went through the kundalini using qi gong techniques simply as a way to increase his power for martial arts. The book is as free from dogma as you will likely get.The author looks at the whole process very pragmatically.

8 Likes

thanks you actually mentioned that book before, I was actually hoping to find some more occult material/ techniques and information specifically on the left hand path and what it entails. I understand it will change me, but hopefully I can still chase the same desires I have now. Etc longevity, money and manifesting power.

1 Like

as well as that book that darkestnight suggested, get black magic of ahriman as it teaches you to get a strong kundalini awakening. It is LHP like you wanted

1 Like