Kundalini Awakening

I am working towards a Kundalini Awakening through the Tree of Death from the Qliphoth . I’m currently reading “Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic by Thomas Karlsson” in combination with Dragon Rouge Letters 1.0 and 2.0.

I’d love to know if anyone here has had one and any tips for accelerating the process, its not recommended but i am willing to force it.

1 Like

There really is no forcing it. You just have to keep meditating, working on your chakras,and doing kundalini yoga(YouTube is your best bet). Follow the D rouge program and you should be fine. If you start doing too much work you’ll know ,because you’ll be drained amongst other symptoms. Resulting in much needed rest and days away from occult work. By the way , there is no forcing the secrets(magic) . You work at it and earn your skills by daily practice and belief in miracles(faith) .

I’ve been working on this too. Not ever day, but at least 4 -5days a week. Robert Bruce has the best info out there…IMHO.

How have you guys been doing in relation to antinomianism, i have been having the most darkest dreams ever, I’ve been visiting dark worlds and meeting the most primordial evil of beings like the sorts from Myths and Legends . Giant Centipedes or Giant Rag Worm like creatures coming out of vagina like orifices , crazy stuff but not scary, though my GF has been getting visited by shadow people. She’s awake and screaming they are in the room and coming to get her while she can’t move and i am holding her telling her “nothings there”.

Actually there are instances of spontaneous Kundalini Awakenings plus there is a famous Vidic Guru from India who can awaken Kundalini in initiates from a simple touch of his hand or even just being in proximity to him.

Here is his site.

http://www.nithyananda.org/thirdeye http://innerawakening.org/

Good luck with that. I’d just practice and be patient but wtf do I know…

If i could afford to go to India for the 21 day program i would but your are right , hard work and due diligence is the way forward, a spontaneous Kundalini Awakening can be very unsettling and not for all, it can happen in times of great emotional crises too, doesn’t sound like something i’d like to go through though, i will work my way through it as long as it takes and when i am ready would be most preferable.

What worked for me was working through the preparation and chu kanji kuji-in breathing and meditation (grand tour), from pp. 10-14 of Ashida Kims ‘Secret’s of the Ninja’.

This opened me up within two or three days of practice.

The pdf is free from the author’s website.

[quote=“NariusV, post:8, topic:6092”]What worked for me was working through the preparation and chu kanji kuji-in breathing and meditation (grand tour), from pp. 10-14 of Ashida Kims ‘Secret’s of the Ninja’.

This opened me up within two or three days of practice.

The pdf is free from the author’s website.[/quote]

That little book is a gem, i love Chi Gung, Tai Chi, pretty much anything to do with life force, there are so many new exercises there i never even heard of and one can feel the effects on the body very quickly, thank you.