Korgon´s Map of the Universe Draft 1 ( Including KOF )

Hi all,
So many time absent, writing my book…
now presenting you the first draft ( a lot of modifications must be made still ) but its a decent presentation.

Here it is at small resolution, for whom interested on the 6000px resoluton png, send me a PM.

It would be useful for whom works on Kabbalah/Qlipphot paradigm to visualize or explain the polarity of the trees. Feel free to use, referencing the author.

Regards
KRGN

[quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:3346”]Hi all,
now presenting you the first draft ( a lot of modifications must be made still ) but its a decent presentation.

Here it is at small resolution, for whom interested on the 6000px resoluton png, send me a PM.

It would be useful for whom works on Kabbalah/Qlipphot paradigm to visualize or explain the polarity of the trees. Feel free to use, referencing the author.

Regards
KRGN[/quote]

isnt there things missing?..

[quote=“Dani123321, post:2, topic:3346”][quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:3346”]Hi all,

Regards
KRGN[/quote]

isnt there things missing?..[/quote]

A LOT
Thats the reason is the draft 1 ( theres 9 superpositions to the trees ) so probably the final cut, will be 10 graphics because in one map explain all the “coordinates” is complex to put in a general graphic, respecting the tree structure

[quote=“korgon, post:3, topic:3346”][quote=“Dani123321, post:2, topic:3346”][quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:3346”]Hi all,

Regards
KRGN[/quote]

isnt there things missing?..[/quote]

A LOT
Thats the reason is the draft 1 ( theres 9 superpositions to the trees ) so probably the final cut, will be 10 graphics because in one map explain all the “coordinates” is complex to put in a general graphic, respecting the tree structure[/quote]

oh… Yeah I was wondering.

Interesting… Food for thought. But I think Mansory is in both sides of the Universe.

Indeed the reason of why im doing it in 9 graphics is the “space” of the words. Masonry is just a RHP approach to the arcontic space. From my point of view. Despite many masonry order works with Qlipphot, the approach of that lodges were always a “shambalistic, arcontic, reptilian” apprach. But the word didnt enter in the “Archons Kingdom” Section because of lack of space.