Korgon Monthly Free Tarot Reading

As Usual the Gate are open for a free reading…due to my work on my book ( almost finished in spanish ) and the website , etc, and the reupload of my latter videos, etc, its open for ONE PERSON a free tarot reading in Toth cards.

I will make an arbitrary choose of a new one each month as the last months were did

Lets open the table…

Interested!

I’m in!

I am interested as well.

he said one person only, so good luck guys to hit the jackpot lol

I am interested if your led in my direction

25% chance to win a tarot reading?

Those are greater chances than the monetary lottery.

Interested here.

Estimado Korgon porfavor necesito tus poderes para ver que me depara mi futuro.

The Winner is
Sevarn304

The tarot will be spreaded between today and monday in deep night hour, looking for the bes descrecent moon state…

This month I will include the “11 Dark Lords Reading” Method, which includes the Reverse Ain Soph reading…

The results will be given in private, and its up the reciever to comment to the public or not his reading. Not my game…

Good luck to others in the next month…

Uh… hate to break it to you, man, but I didn’t want to be entered. I was just making a comment about the other’s chances to win.

That’s kind of funny, actually.

Dear Fallen Angel…
First and foremost I dont spread cards for “see the future” totally the opposite. My spread is based on the ACTUAL STATE of the Tree of Life and Death on the client, and the actual relationship to the future in a term of six month escenario, with no prediction at all. Is not a predictive spreading, is a actual escenario declaration.

Thats my speciality, and gives a more “rich” approach to the client, to see whats happens around…

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:11, topic:2847”]Uh… hate to break it to you, man, but I didn’t want to be entered. I was just making a comment about the other’s chances to win.

That’s kind of funny, actually.[/quote]
Indeed if you dont wanna enter is ok, but the natural rule of this posts are to write in case youre interested…
The choose election is open again for one hour

Sorry, didn’t know that rule. So let me just…

slinks into the shadows

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:14, topic:2847”]Sorry, didn’t know that rule. So let me just…

slinks into the shadows[/quote]
too atavistic answer but nice…

The winner is
sickrick85

Good luck next month to ther others

i am very interested. but your late hour will not be my late hout as i live on the other side of the world